Wikiposts

GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old Mar 26th 2010, 6:10 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Sorry about the paranoia, I must have been here too long. My real concern is that we might be diluting our efforts by following too many channels (the BHC asked for stories then Lewis asked for them etc.)
I am still fighting my corner and if I ever win it should also help others.
Keep up the fight!

AndyD 8-)#
BHI were told at the meeting about Lewis' thread and were very interested.
Not diluting our efforts, adding to them. Even I do not know who has written in and what they have said. I just wish some of the peepers from the meeting would get off their arses and stand up and be counted and not leave it to others.

Have established a very good rappore with some of the top officials, so lets stay positive.

Last edited by noni; Mar 26th 2010 at 6:12 am.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

Tyesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys
Have been one of the "peepers" for a while now and you are right, it is up to all of us to stand together. So here I am. Ready willing and hopefully able to join in. OH and I have an apartment in Calangute and have basically resigned ourselves to a few long holidays before we lose it completely.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:52 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tyesmom
Hi guys
Have been one of the "peepers" for a while now and you are right, it is up to all of us to stand together. So here I am. Ready willing and hopefully able to join in. OH and I have an apartment in Calangute and have basically resigned ourselves to a few long holidays before we lose it completely.

Good decision to join us all Tyesmom

Dread - x
Old Apr 29th 2010, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

Horse Doctor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Noni
perhaps if it was explained how to get a pm to Lewis some newbies may do so
Old Apr 29th 2010, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tyesmom
Hi guys
Thanks and welcome Tyesmom and Sunhunter, do you know any other "peepers" etc that you can gently persuade to join our ever growing(and knowledgeable )numbers ?

K-C
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:30 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Horse Doctor
Hi Noni
perhaps if it was explained how to get a pm to Lewis some newbies may do so
Good point!
Here we go then......

1) Join the BritishExpats.com forum

2) Make a MINIMUM of 3 posts over a period of a few days. These must be legitimate posts involving yourself with the forum and not just the same thing 3 times as some idiots have done)

This rule exists on most forums to protect the members from nasty, rude people who make a habit of joining and immediately pm'ing horrible things to folk..........believe it or not, they do exist!

3) Once you have qualified for PM's, go to the "Poll Thread", then to page 1, the very first page, and you will see Lewis is the first poster

4)Left click on his NAME and a box will open offering several options, one of which will be send a PM........if it is not listed you have not yet qualified, remember, MINIMUM 3 posts and several days are required.

5) Left click on "Send a private message to Lewis Belworth" and the PM window will open.

6) Type your message, not forgetting to put a Title where required or it will reject when sending, then scroll down to the "Submit Message" box and left click on it

7) Keep an eye on the top right hand area of the BE page whenever you are checking, but a notification of a reply should "pop-up" automatically. Some systems will not allow easy access, so cancel the pop-up box, and click directly on the words "Private Messages". Read your answers.........you are now "In the Loop" as they say, but most of us are just "Loopy"!

Enjoy your time on BE, its not just a campaigning site, we try to have a laugh on here and exchange news and views as well

Love and Peas
J5
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:44 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
Good point!
Here we go then......

1) Join the BritishExpats.com forum

2) Make a MINIMUM of 3 posts over a period of a few days. These must be legitimate posts involving yourself with the forum and not just the same thing 3 times as some idiots have done)

This rule exists on most forums to protect the members from nasty, rude people who make a habit of joining and immediately pm'ing horrible things to folk..........believe it or not, they do exist!

3) Once you have qualified for PM's, go to the "Poll Thread", then to page 1, the very first page, and you will see Lewis is the first poster

4)Left click on his NAME and a box will open offering several options, one of which will be send a PM........if it is not listed you have not yet qualified, remember, MINIMUM 3 posts and several days are required.

5) Left click on "Send a private message to Lewis Belworth" and the PM window will open.

6) Type your message, not forgetting to put a Title where required or it will reject when sending, then scroll down to the "Submit Message" box and left click on it

7) Keep an eye on the top right hand area of the BE page whenever you are checking, but a notification of a reply should "pop-up" automatically. Some systems will not allow easy access, so cancel the pop-up box, and click directly on the words "Private Messages". Read your answers.........you are now "In the Loop" as they say, but most of us are just "Loopy"!

Enjoy your time on BE, its not just a campaigning site, we try to have a laugh on here and exchange news and views as well

Love and Peas
J5
Thanks for that Milwart - have a Goan friend here at the moment and she has made me shop until I drop - I don't do shopping!!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:00 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
Thanks for that Milwart - have a Goan friend here at the moment and she has made me shop until I drop - I don't do shopping!!!
Surely there are only so many plates of chips, Cokes, T shirts, baseball caps and mobile phones that you can buy for her........................surely you didnt get persuaded to buy her a bicycle?
Old May 7th 2010, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Hi Everybody

For the last several days, I have been reading through the threads on this forum. We had not even heard of BE until a couple of weeks ago and the whole exercise has been fascinating. All very useful and informative plus, unfortunately, scary! Our admiration for you all is huge. True Brits, for sure. Also to Andy - you rock! And Lewis - keep up the good work! We have filled out the Poll and will PM our story as soon as we meet the 3 posts requirement. Will everything need to start all over again with the changes in the UK and briefing new personnel? We hope not. Anyway, well done all. Looking forward to being contributors.
Old May 7th 2010, 8:41 pm
Banned

Hi Chameleons and welcome.

The election will not affect things as bureaucrats are continuous, not politically appointed.
Old May 7th 2010, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chameleons
Hi Everybody

For the last several days, I have been reading through the threads on this forum. We had not even heard of BE until a couple of weeks ago and the whole exercise has been fascinating. All very useful and informative plus, unfortunately, scary! Our admiration for you all is huge. True Brits, for sure. Also to Andy - you rock! And Lewis - keep up the good work! We have filled out the Poll and will PM our story as soon as we meet the 3 posts requirement. Will everything need to start all over again with the changes in the UK and briefing new personnel? We hope not. Anyway, well done all. Looking forward to being contributors.
Hi Chameleons and Welcome

Yes unfortunately some of the information can be scary but we cannot bury our heads in the sand with the property issues and what is happening to Goa and its government(?)If you have any friends on your development can you gently ask them to join our merry ( and growing) forum
Sometimes we get "trolls" on this site so just be a bit careful on personal information till you get used to who is who.
If you have any friends or family with media contacts please also direct them to the site, there is a hardcore team working in the background and they are now getting somewhere with the FCO

Have fun

K-C
Old May 7th 2010, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chameleons
Hi Everybody

You have made the right decision by completing the poll and as soon as you have made your 3 posts send your story to Lewis, by PM
There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes by a team of people who are working hard to help everyone who are in trouble with the property issues in Goa
Keep posting
GC
Old May 7th 2010, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnny five
Hi Chameleons and welcome.

The election will not affect things as bureaucrats are continuous, not politically appointed.
Hi J5,

Of course....you are right! Weren't we all fans of Yes, Minister!
Old May 7th 2010, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kan-conned

Yes unfortunately some of the information can be scary but we cannot bury our heads in the sand with the property issues and what is happening to Goa and its government(?)If you have any friends on your development can you gently ask them to join our merry ( and growing) forum
Sometimes we get "trolls" on this site so just be a bit careful on personal information till you get used to who is who.
If you have any friends or family with media contacts please also direct them to the site, there is a hardcore team working in the background and they are now getting somewhere with the FCO

Have fun

K-C
Hi Kan-conned

Unfotunately, no other FNs in our village but we will do what we can to recruit anyone we come across.
Old May 8th 2010, 12:29 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chameleon

A very warm welcome to the forum. You have made the right decision to join.
As mentioned already there is a team on here working very hard to gather information to provide evidence to get fair play and justice for those owning property in Goa.
Please do send your story by pm to Lewis Belworth. Every story counts and adds that extra piece of evidence to help fight for change. By joining together and presenting mass evidence, we have a chance.

Dread - x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.