GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old Apr 24th 2013, 8:42 am
Just Joined

indianowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Can anyone tell me if Shri Anupam Kishore is still on the scene in matters regarding property purchase ?

He was a very divisive influence a few years ago and screwed me up right royally and I would now like to pick up again from the point I had reached before this happened but would prefer to know that he had moved on.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:28 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

A Google search reveals..........

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anupam-kishore/44/91a/39b

So it would appear that the USA is blessed with his charming prescence.

Lets hope he displays better manners and considerably less prejudice whilst there.

Old Apr 24th 2013, 10:36 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indianowl
Can anyone tell me if Shri Anupam Kishore is still on the scene in matters regarding property purchase ?

He was a very divisive influence a few years ago and screwed me up right royally and I would now like to pick up again from the point I had reached before this happened but would prefer to know that he had moved on.
Hi, Nightowl - welcome to BE. I am sure that Anupan Kishore has moved on.
Would you like to share your story with us?
It looks as if things are improving for us on the property front, all we can do is to keep our fingers crossed.
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:14 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Indian Owl

First of all welcome to BE.

Anupam Kishore is no longer associated with the Enforcement Directorate in Goa.
Girish Lotlikar is now in charge of the Goa ED, and is a far better class of human being than Kishore....I am not hearing reports of people being threatened or treated badly by staff at the ED, and I can confirm that several people have been cleared from the investigations by him this season, which is showing a degree of fairness that has not been seen before.

Dread - x
Old Apr 24th 2013, 3:16 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five

Lets hope he displays better manners and considerably less prejudice whilst there.

Maybe he can buy a property there and the US authorities confiscate it from him - only then woulod someone of his ilk understand !!!

Dread - x
Old Apr 25th 2013, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

Thanks johnny five - you have cheered me up a lot. Knowing he is at the IMF gives me misgivings about that organisation - but what the hell after Dominique Strauss-Kahn !
Old Apr 25th 2013, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by noni
Hi, Nightowl - welcome to BE. I am sure that Anupan Kishore has moved on.
Would you like to share your story with us?
It looks as if things are improving for us on the property front, all we can do is to keep our fingers crossed.
Thanks Noni - I will share my story since I could do with some updates and advice. I need a few days to get it organised.

Is it best to post it on this thread ?
Old Apr 25th 2013, 3:55 pm

Thanks Noni - I will share my story since I could do with some updates and advice. I need a few days to get it organised.

Hi Indianowl

If you post your case study on open site it can be read by anyone, including non subscribers.
It may be better as it is private information to make a third post on here, after which you can use the private messaging service and send your story to either myself or Noni via private message, where it will only be read by the person you send it too.

Dread - x
Old Apr 25th 2013, 4:05 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

As Dread says send it to either of us in a pm.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:30 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks johnny five - you have cheered me up a lot. Knowing he is at the IMF gives me misgivings about that organisation - but what the hell after Dominique Strauss-Kahn !
You are more than welcome.

Good luck with progress as you are now entering the "private" zone...... where mere mortals are not permitted to tread.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 8:19 pm

You are more than welcome.

Good luck with progress as you are now entering the "private" zone...... where mere mortals are not permitted to tread.
There is nothing wrong with Indianowl giving a brief outline of his problem without giving any personal names and places. So others can help in any way they can.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 9:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by noni
There is nothing wrong with Indianowl giving a brief outline of his problem without giving any personal names and places. So others can help in any way they can.
I didn't suggest keeping further info off the forum!

As Dread says send it to either of us in a pm.

Last edited by johnny five; Apr 25th 2013 at 10:24 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

sailor bhoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
I have an agreement to purchase an appartment in Candolim. My friend who also has an agreement to purchase and is the chairman of our complex was requested to visit the enforcement agency in Panjim in February. He had a very pleasant conversation with two Indian gentlemen, the upshot of the meeting was my my friend was asked why he did not start a company in India. the inference being that had he done so their would no problem. He was told to leave as the meeting.no notes or recordings were made at the meeting and he was left with the impression to go and sit it out. So there may be a wind of change in the offing.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by sailor bhoy
Hi All
I have an agreement to purchase an appartment in Candolim. My friend who also has an agreement to purchase and is the chairman of our complex was requested to visit the enforcement agency in Panjim in February. He had a very pleasant conversation with two Indian gentlemen, the upshot of the meeting was my my friend was asked why he did not start a company in India. the inference being that had he done so their would no problem. He was told to leave as the meeting.no notes or recordings were made at the meeting and he was left with the impression to go and sit it out. So there may be a wind of change in the offing.

Hi Sailor Bhoy, welcome to BE. Thank you for your post. So many have been called to visit the enforcement agency this year. I was called some 4 years ago and still awaiting the outcome.
We are all hoping that there is a wind of change the new CM and ED are looking on purchasers in a more favorable light. (after all the majority of us did everything by the book when we purchased).
Old Apr 26th 2013, 5:16 pm

Hi Sailor Bhoy

Welcome to BE.
It is laid down in law that a sale onlty takes place at the point when the sale deed is transferred.

Dread - x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.