Are you a snob??

Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:01 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Default Re: Are you a snob??

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Whoaaaa

Youve opened a whole can of bloody worms there, a lot of which we speak about with fellow friends, aussies and poms.

I have even stated on here in the past, there are a proportion of poms, who are here and think they are gods bloody gift, and kind of instigate some class distinction and one upmanship ...

However, some Aussies are very aloof, and can be quite snobby.

I dont give a rats arse who has what does what and with whom, if i like em, thats good enuff for me.

Well apart from Geordies, or Mackems Scousers YamYams and Brummies, oh and scottish and taffs...oops and cockneys savvanas lol
Dont sit on the fence say what you mean.

Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:35 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Your all posh to me

You all wear shoes and don't drink from the bottle (beer or wine) lets not talk about the milk

Beat you all have toilets in the house too :curse: and TV's that work no matter where in the house you stand with the aerial.

Oh such is life
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Your all posh to me

You all wear shoes and don't drink from the bottle (beer or wine) lets not talk about the milk

Beat you all have toilets in the house too :curse: and TV's that work no matter where in the house you stand with the aerial.

Oh such is life
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Your all posh to me

Oh such is life
I drink my beer out of the bottle. Don't drink wine at all though - does that make me posh
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
Its a bummer of a smell to get off your feet...
You bloody snob, washing the turd off your fee, i just leave it on
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:13 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
I think i told you that i experienced this when we got here and from the POMS too!!!!

Personally i don't give a shit what you've got or not got, i like a person because of who they are

BUt i have had the POMS who have turned up at my house, took themselves off for a look around (without invite) and compared it with what they have and turned their nose up at mine!

Have to say.....they are not on my invite list now!

but on the other hand

I have also met some that are like me and dont give a toss what you've got, we get together because we enjoy the company and have a laugh

That is shocking.

I have to say that if anyone like that turned up at mine purely to be nosey then I would tell them to sod off.

When we lived in Devon we suddenly had loads of 'mates' thinking that they could come down for a long weekend in Torquay and 'crash' at ours.

Never again will I be used like that, if a 'mate' (a pretend mate ) rocked up at mine thinking that they could crash at my place they would find the door firmly shut in their faces.

As you say Sam, there are some decent people out there and I would go out of my way to help them, but just to turn up at your house to be nosey is out of order.

I was asked by someone at my leaving party to 'make sure I got a decent sized place near the pub so that they could come and stay'.

Mr PP said 'But he has never even phoned us, visited us or even bothers with us'

Last edited by Cheetah7; Apr 5th 2008 at 1:24 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:15 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

I can categorically state that , we are confusing Snobbishness with Values.

Well in some replies and remarks anyways.

I RANK people by how they are, not what they have. In fact, only yesterday, I witnessed a very good friend, from here, do things for his wife, and friends... that I can only describe as ... awesome.

For that reason, I hold him his family and his attitude in very very high esteem. I thus value im, as a human and as a friend.

So for those reasons, I rank and rate him accordingly in my mental ladder of worthiness, if that makes sense.

To me thats not being judgemental ( which is inherantly anti-social behavior ) ... its weighing up the value a person has gives and shares.

Priceless in my book.

So yep, if I was to CLASS people it wouldnt be on the POOR->RICH scale of wealth, but the POOR -> PRICELESS scale of decency.

Ste
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

I can categorically state that , we are confusing Snobbishness with Values.

Well in some replies and remarks anyways.

I RANK people by how they are, not what they have. In fact, only yesterday, I witnessed a very good friend, from here, do things for his wife, and friends... that I can only describe as ... awesome.

For that reason, I hold him his family and his attitude in very very high esteem. I thus value im, as a human and as a friend.

So for those reasons, I rank and rate him accordingly in my mental ladder of worthiness, if that makes sense.

To me thats not being judgemental ( which is inherantly anti-social behavior ) ... its weighing up the value a person has gives and shares.

Priceless in my book.

So yep, if I was to CLASS people it wouldnt be on the POOR->RICH scale of wealth, but the POOR -> PRICELESS scale of decency.

Ste
God, that was DEEP man!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:49 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
God, that was DEEP man!!
I have my moments of deepness
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:58 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I have my moments of deepness
And very nice they are to - when they happen.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And very nice they are to - when they happen.
Is you being smutty
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:06 pm

Is you being smutty
For once I wasn't but now you have come to mention it.....
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:07 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
God, that was DEEP man!!
To the rescue
Attached Thumbnails Are you a snob??-rescue5.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2008, 2:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
For once I wasn't but now you have come to mention it.....
LMAO , good onya ! hows it out west ???
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:16 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to me that we all know what chavs and bogans are...but none of us are snobs?....unless of course you have that private school sticker on the back of your lexus..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.