Are you a snob??

Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you a snob??

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Thats exactly what i am doing now !!!

How,s Gordon has he settled yet ?
Im afraid he hasnt settled. He has a high temperature and is very hyped up, his ears are burning hot and hes pacing the house.

Hes not eaten, drank or used his litter tray since he got home and is now shouting quite loudly.

Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im afraid he hasnt settled. He has a high temperature and is very hyped up, his ears are burning hot and hes pacing the house.

Hes not eaten, drank or used his litter tray since he got home and is now shouting quite loudly.

Poor thing he must feel a bit strange, different smells etc ! I hope he feels better soon !

What on earth is he shouting about ?

Nicky
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:10 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Poor thing he must feel a bit strange, different smells etc ! I hope he feels better soon !

What on earth is he shouting about ?

Nicky
God knows but hes yowling his head off.

Ive just wiped him down with a damp cloth to cool him down and given him some cat food (called Snappy Tom which makes me giggle).

He only had a little bit as I didnt want to make him ill, but he wolfed it down and is now asleep at the top of the steps. I await him getting the squits with the change of food.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:39 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
Damn it hasn't qouted my other qoute that you doctored

It wasn't because you looked around the house honey.....but emptying the wine rack was a line that should'nt have been crossed

Not really hon,, you know i love you and your OH!

now i've flicked through this thread and i can definately say i am not a snob

Yes my daughter goes to private school.....not that has not been common knowledge till now...i don't think i have even put it in my blog ...

why???

because i send her there as its where she wants to go.....i dont send her there to gain points with anyone.....so long as she is happy then to me its worth every penny opps sorry cent!

I dont totally own my house...my mortgage company own more of it than i do..... i live in the hills beacuse i like it not beacuse its classed as better than the flats (although i do know a few poms that live up here because of that)

I'm me

I like you because you are all you!! (dorothy, PP, Gobby, Loubags, Ast, Pen amongst others)

im so pleased im still on your list ,even though i havent seen you for nearly two years..

xxxxxxxx

funny ol life eh?

M.
im a snob,it realy gets on my tits when people dont wipe there feet.....

when leaving our house.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

talbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of light

I feel so sorry for people who feel they have to keep up with the whoevers!!

My father was very important in our city and people looked up to him all the time, but I always knew as a little girl, that he was just a normal person who frolicked on the carpet with us and got pissed sometimes and danced with my mum in the garden and I realised that everyone's human after all!

Because of that experience I feel comfortable driving an old 1999 Ford Laser.
I also don't feel the pressure to be like others because they're stressed and I'm not.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Confucius say "Never test the depth of the water with both feet"
You'd sink up to your ankles

JTL