Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:35 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I know it sounds daft, but i actually felt like crying, now i just feel sick to my stomach - don't know how Beth is coping, she's definitely a better woman than me.

After this we'll be changing agents, can't at the moment because we're tied in with them until the middle of April:curse:

OH's just poured me a large glass of wine.............think i'll go drown my sorrows.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:38 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Found out tonight that my EA lied through her teeth yesterday She said NOTHING in the area has had any viewings for weeks, in fact the market is dead...............so what did i find when i logged onto findaproperty.com...............two houses now for offer with the same agent, one just above our price, one just below

Really annoyed.................not only did they talk my OH into rejecting an offer, they're not even directing viewers our way and then LYING about it:curse:
I can't understand it , why would they not direct ppl your way ?

i would get a friend to go in & pose as a possible viewer & see if your details are made available to them .
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I know it sounds daft, but i actually felt like crying, now i just feel sick to my stomach - don't know how Beth is coping, she's definitely a better woman than me.

After this we'll be changing agents, can't at the moment because we're tied in with them until the middle of April:curse:

OH's just poured me a large glass of wine.............think i'll go drown my sorrows.
Oh Hun, I have cried many tears over this business, it's hard and it's horrible. We are selling the home we have lived in for years, worked hard on, scrimped and saved to pay for and then some crappy EA just pisses on us.....:curse:

Well, that's how they make me feel anyway. Don't know how Beth is coping either. i would go round to the wife's house and shout abuse.

Sending you a big hug and some Ks - it will happen, we just don't know when.

Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:39 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not coping....I'm surviving hour by hour
You can normally give 14 days written notice to end your contract with your EA...........and get a new one up to take new photos ready to advertise the day your free of the old one!!!!!
I hate EA's............don't trust any of the ones I've ever met :curse:
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
I'm not coping....I'm surviving hour by hour
You can normally give 14 days written notice to end your contract with your EA...........and get a new one up to take new photos ready to advertise the day your free of the old one!!!!!
I hate EA's............don't trust any of the ones I've ever met :curse:
Beth x x
That's what we're doing right now!

Makes you feel so much better when you sack them...

When we meet up Beth, I reckon the EAs of Wales are going to feel their ears burning - and maybe their shops......
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:43 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's what we're doing right now!

Makes you feel so much better when you sack them...

When we meet up Beth, I reckon the EAs of Wales are going to feel their ears burning - and maybe their shops......
and their for sale signs....and their contracts.....and their slip on shoes.....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

and their for sale signs....and their contracts.....and their slip on shoes.....hee hee
Beth x x
And their nippy little sports cars with their jacket hung on a hook in the back.....

I hope the Police aren't monitoring this site, otherwise, we'll get arrested for the next fire in an EAs shop....
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:51 pm
Make it happen!!!!

And their nippy little sports cars with their jacket hung on a hook in the back.....

I hope the Police aren't monitoring this site, otherwise, we'll get arrested for the next fire in an EAs shop....
eeeeerrrrrrrrrrr my EA turns up in a bright yellow mini with their company logo down the side!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:52 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

eeeeerrrrrrrrrrr my EA turns up in a bright yellow mini with their company logo down the side!!!!!
Beth x x
are they male or female ?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:55 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by Icarus
Female......proper valley EA's too
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beth x x
You must be with Darlows then! Ours like to think they are a cut above...

Originally Posted by Icarus
I've seen 6'4" blokes squeezed into darlows minis - don't think it's a sex thing...
Old Mar 20th 2008, 7:59 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I've seen 6'4" blokes squeezed into darlows minis - don't think it's a sex thing...
you should see me in my metro
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi J, I'm good, how are you doing?

Mary, I'm so sorry to hear about your £$%&*$ EA. It doesn't sound daft one bit. It is such a frustrating thing to do, selling houses. Am sending you and Beth some whopping hugs.

Fly Away...have a fantastic time down Saundersfoot if you go. It would be lovely if the weather was good, but of course, it's Easter weekend. Hope your OH has fun with his wiring!

Actually, I went shopping there not too long ago and was really confused when certain shops weren't where they were before. I knew they were doing major work, but somehow it didn't register. So I quickly regained my composure and acted like I fancied turning around and walking in the direction I had come from.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:02 pm
Make it happen!!!!

No!!!!
Was with Darlows.......but they were shite....so ended their contract well early
With Phillips Homes now.......not much better TBH
Valley EA's must like driving minis.......
Beth x x
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

OMG cannot believe hoe much you lot talk, I thought I had to catch up before but i now have god knows how much to read. I think ill find my glasses first lol

Well good evening how everyone one is well, so has anyone got any good news today apart from Wardy2 ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.