Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:48 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm all for free do's!

My diet started today so no wine for me - and there is none in the house so I can't cheat.

So my life is possibly sadder than yours.
you can have 1 glass as your allowance Fly...
do you want to lose much?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
you can have 1 glass as your allowance Fly...
do you want to lose much?
Don't know how much I need to lose - I daren't weigh myself!!!

Put it this way, 2 yrs ago I was size 10 and now I'm size 18.

I damaged a muscle in my shoulder and had to quit the gym for a year and never went back... Meds coming up. too much time on bum infront of BE. eeek
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Mines the saddest..........beat this...
glass of cava in one hand, lotto ticket in other, sitting on sofa with Alf the cat, watching anything that might be entertaining...

whilst daughter parties again, and the Boy plays xbox in his room...

Life is passing me by girls!!
Yes but you are off on the trip of a lifetime in a few months & who knows where life will take you after that!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Mines the saddest..........beat this...
glass of cava in one hand, lotto ticket in other, sitting on sofa with Alf the cat, watching anything that might be entertaining...

whilst daughter parties again, and the Boy plays xbox in his room...

Life is passing me by girls!!
Nah - you are starting a new life!!! The kids are old enough to give you freedom. Just have to find some social things you would like to do!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Not sure if I think you are brave or stupid for starting a diet on a Saturday!

Monday will do for me!
I started when the wine ran out.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:02 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know how much I need to lose - I daren't weigh myself!!!

Put it this way, 2 yrs ago I was size 10 and now I'm size 18.

I damaged a muscle in my shoulder and had to quit the gym for a year and never went back... Meds coming up. too much time on bum infront of BE. eeek
I had my med last March..thats the first time i had been on the scales for a while....and I nearly died when dr read them!!!!!!!!
All I kept saying throughout the rest of the medical was...."Oh my God..I cant believe THAT!!!!".................he must have thought he had a "right one" there! then my daughter fainted when she had her med after they took blood and had to put in a wheelchair!! LOL!!

I came home depressed and then lost a stone 2 lbs... mind you it wasnt all dieting...tiny tiny bit of stress in there too ()
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I started when the wine ran out.
Good plan!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:05 am
sarab40

So..I have spoilt myself..what with my cava i also bought myself two bunches of purple tulips.................well, they were reduced..

bought some flowers for mums grave too, so i will pop them down tomorrow after I have done my sunday running!!
(second glass now girls...apologies for how i may behave!)
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I had my med last March..thats the first time i had been on the scales for a while....and I nearly died when dr read them!!!!!!!!
All I kept saying throughout the rest of the medical was...."Oh my God..I cant believe THAT!!!!".................he must have thought he had a "right one" there! then my daughter fainted when she had her med after they took blood and had to put in a wheelchair!! LOL!!

I came home depressed and then lost a stone 2 lbs... mind you it wasnt all dieting...tiny tiny bit of stress in there too ()
PMSL at your meds. It's reassuring that you passed despite being flakey.

I think you had the extreme diet hun. I hope I don't have to resort to it.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So..I have spoilt myself..what with my cava i also bought myself two bunches of purple tulips.................well, they were reduced..

bought some flowers for mums grave too, so i will pop them down tomorrow after I have done my sunday running!!
(second glass now girls...apologies for how i may behave!)
2 bunches of tulips - don't even worry about it. I'd get a new coat or shoes or bag...........

Lovely that you remember your Mum. Mine hasn't got a grave, so it's a bit strange. She's been gone for nearly half my life now, when did your's die - recently?

I shall enjoy your drunkeness seeing as I can't drink.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi girls do you mind if we share the lottery jackpot tonight as i have just worked out how much i have got to spend in the next month and it comes to thousands. Have booked my container, priced four flights, need to pay off my sofa and pay some more towards my car that is waiting for me in Perth. I have taken my house off the market because i am going to rent it out ( to much stress trying to sell).

On the positive side I cant wait to get to Perth and have arranged my daughters leaving do, 200 under 18s in a local nightclub, i am going to hide and leave the staff to get on with it. My friends have also arranged my leaving do at the local pub, so diet and gym for me. I am determined to look my best.

How are all of you?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Hi girls do you mind if we share the lottery jackpot tonight as i have just worked out how much i have got to spend in the next month and it comes to thousands. Have booked my container, priced four flights, need to pay off my sofa and pay some more towards my car that is waiting for me in Perth. I have taken my house off the market because i am going to rent it out ( to much stress trying to sell).

On the positive side I cant wait to get to Perth and have arranged my daughters leaving do, 200 under 18s in a local nightclub, i am going to hide and leave the staff to get on with it. My friends have also arranged my leaving do at the local pub, so diet and gym for me. I am determined to look my best.

How are all of you?
You can have my share Mandy - it sounds very expensive!!!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:19 am
sarab40

2 bunches of tulips - don't even worry about it. I'd get a new coat or shoes or bag...........

Lovely that you remember your Mum. Mine hasn't got a grave, so it's a bit strange. She's been gone for nearly half my life now, when did your's die - recently?

I shall enjoy your drunkeness seeing as I can't drink.
just over a year ago.. we only recently had the ashes interred as my father wasnt "ready" to say goodbye to mum..
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:20 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy

How are all of you?
Hello !!! Im dandy as I am on my second glass of wine...
Of course you can share my lotto win................might not be for a few years..can you wait???
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

You can have my share Mandy - it sounds very expensive!!!
Ahh thanks, it is expensive as i am doing it on my own, which i should not moan about because i am getting used to being single. I am going out with the girls tonight and i had forgotten what it feels like to be heading out whilst single. No drink for me though as i am driving all of us and the diet does not allow for to many JDs and coke. At least i wont have my bear glasses on which is a good think because where i live it could be dangerous
Old Jan 12th 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just over a year ago.. we only recently had the ashes interred as my father wasnt "ready" to say goodbye to mum..
So sorry to hear this. You must have had such a tough time this year. Sending you some big hugs
((((()))))

I hope it's getting a little easier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.