Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by dbickle
...I've read some of their threads and they start fights over the stupidest of things, and some of them are far too easy offended.
Aye, sensitive people, been gone for a couple days, and then all hell breaks loose...like wtf, they need to chill, a coupld people that start flaming, I didn't half have enough pm's from people when I checked in, crazy....and it's all over nothing which is really annoying.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:25 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Why do I think this thread is heading towards the smutty again.....?

Anya.
Its that Grayling he is a minx
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Sad to hear about your wifes gran, thoughts will be with you and your wife. Really hope she will pick up a little more to make thanks giving
Aye, cheers, we do too...but she's looking like the other relatives just a couple weeks before they faded away, so who knows, 3 weeks...would be nice if she could make it that's for sure.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Sorry to hear about your wife's Gran: we just lost my hubby's grandad, so know just how you feel. Some of these lovely old folk are just irreplaceable....
Aye, she's a right character, battles on and everything, has loads of great tales, so it's kind of sad seeing her so weak and not being able to do things for herself.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean 30cms....?

Anya.
No!!

Thirty Thentimetres

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:31 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
No!!

Thirty Thentimetres

G
I KNEW IT!!!! Boasting again!

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Its that Grayling he is a minx
A Minxth?

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:34 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, she's a right character, battles on and everything, has loads of great tales, so it's kind of sad seeing her so weak and not being able to do things for herself.
hope everything works out mate

Walla
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:35 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Anya.
i think all men have that talent ....boasting!!!!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Anya.
No

It wath an underthatement

G
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:42 pm

Anyway......back to work break over
catch you guys tomorrow

Good night G...be good
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:42 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
No

It wath an underthatement

G
I see G's thstating his unders again....

Typical.

& we thought you were gonna tell us about The One That Got Away...

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I step away for two seconds and you lot go bonkers.

What's all this about a foot long and pink thighs?

Onion down the cleavage - I'll remember that one. If I ever develop a cleavage, that is.

Anyway, good to see some of the usual banter back.

And Bob - sorry to hear about Mrs Bob's gran. Not easy, is it? I hope she continues to battle for as long as she needs to.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:28 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Well, we both passed our VIC driving tests this afternoon (took my mind off worrying about the US election for 45 mins )

But here's the thing: Hubby passed with 97%!!!!!!!!

Blimey, am thrilled to be married to such a demonstrably superlative driver. Know what? This means I can hand over all the driving to the *real* expert form now on - & drink meeself daft everytime we go out together!

YIPPPPPEEEEE!

Anya.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we both passed our VIC driving tests this afternoon (took my mind off worrying about the US election for 45 mins )

But here's the thing: Hubby passed with 97%!!!!!!!!

Blimey, am thrilled to be married to such a demonstrably superlative driver. Know what? This means I can hand over all the driving to the *real* expert form now on - & drink meeself daft everytime we go out together!

YIPPPPPEEEEE!

Anya.
Well done to the both of you! And yes, like your spin on the superlative driving thing.

The US election is stressing me out and I'm not American!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.