Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old May 16th 2005, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by mandi248
Don't you dare go to the pick and mix you've done really well so far don't give up now!
You'll only regret it if you give in, I know it happened to me yesterday
I know - I give up more than I stick to it - hence the gains.

I always find I'm so much better when it's sunny but I've had the heating back on for weeks now. Weekend was good but today ?!!! Supposed to be going to the gym tonight but just want to go to bed. Will try to stick to it tho, maybe I can have a little treat then after weigh in.
Old May 16th 2005, 1:18 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ohippy
I know - I give up more than I stick to it - hence the gains.

I always find I'm so much better when it's sunny but I've had the heating back on for weeks now. Weekend was good but today ?!!! Supposed to be going to the gym tonight but just want to go to bed. Will try to stick to it tho, maybe I can have a little treat then after weigh in.
That's the spirit I think we all feel better when the sun shines, hence one of the reason to want to go to Oz!

Why don't you give the gym a miss and treat yourself to a nice long soak in the bath? besides you did do that run yesterday, your body is probably telling you it needs a rest.

And have that treat after weigh in, I always do maybe that's where I'm going wrong!!
mandi x
Old May 16th 2005, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

That's the spirit I think we all feel better when the sun shines, hence one of the reason to want to go to Oz!

Why don't you give the gym a miss and treat yourself to a nice long soak in the bath? besides you did do that run yesterday, your body is probably telling you it needs a rest.

And have that treat after weigh in, I always do maybe that's where I'm going wrong!!
mandi x
Know what you mean - sometimes the 'treats' are a weeks worth of calories in themselves and I spend the rest of the week trying to lose it again just to remain the same ! Oh, how silly I am.

May take your advice tho and skip the gym - will go to bed instead of bath tho, am having difficulty keeping my eyes open and it's not even 3pm !! Who knows what I'll be like when BB starts !
Old May 16th 2005, 1:28 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

God! You've all been busy on here haven't you?! I looked before lunch and it was deathly quiet and now you've all got verbal diarreah (sp.?!) - well, whatever it takes to lose weight!

It's Monday so it's weigh in day for me - no change again - still 9st 1lb but that is fine by me! Bought a magazine a couple of weeks ago with Ulrika Johnson looking fab in a bikini on the front cover and there's a whole page of exercises to tone the abdominal muscles so I think I'll take my lead from her. If she can do it after three kids, so can I!!!

I'm not exercising today - having a break after having run yesterday and I swear by the merits of a long hot soak in the bath!

Right, come on everyone - we had a hint of summer over the weekend - you may be able to get your bikinis out in this country in a month or two let alone in Australia! So get back on those diets and have a good week!

Binbird

p.s. Just used up the last of my karma quota of the day - could only give to Mandi and Lace but I'll spread it wide and far on here tomorrow!

Last edited by binbird; May 16th 2005 at 1:32 am.
Old May 16th 2005, 1:30 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Chippy - step away from the pick n mix or it will end in tears!!!! Hope you had a good rub down after yesterday's run

Lace - another step closer to that degree - wasn't it at 7 weeks I said it would fly, and there are only 3 to go :scared: where has the last month gone? Yes, funnily enough it is a green day today, shepherds pie for tea (with Quorn mince) and it's already done to go in the oven

Theresa - Still doing the slimming world stuff, weigh in on Wednesday, so far so good. Even managed to resist the jaffa cakes yesterday when the other half ate 12 of the things! I still have chocolate though, as long as I count the syns, it's ok.

Louise - how is the slimfast going?

Everyone else - keep up the good work girls, selling houses, getting well, doing workouts.

Sent some karma to some of you this morning, can't remember who though. Sorry my memory is not so good on a monday morning. Have run out, again!, will send some more tomorrow.

I am supposed to be doing paperwork for my college work today, erm good job I don't need to have it done until Wednesday really.

hope everyone has a good day.

See you later

Shirley
Old May 16th 2005, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by binbird
God! You've all been busy on here haven't you?! I looked before lunch and it was deathly quiet and now you've all got verbal diarreah (sp.?!) - well, whatever it takes to lose weight!

It's Monday so it's weigh in day for me - no change again - still 9st 1lb but that is fine by me! Bought a magazine a couple of weeks ago with Ulrika Johnson looking fab in a bikini on the front cover and there's a whole page of exercises to tone the abdominal muscles so I think I'll take my lead from her. If she can do it after three kids, so can I!!!

I'm not exercising today - having a break after having run yesterday and I swear by the merits of a long hot soak in the bath!

Right, come on everyone - we had a hint of summer over the weekend - you may be able to get your bikinis out in this country in a month or two let alone in Australia! So get back on those diets and have a good week!

Binbird
Thanks for the motivation Binbird and well done on stabilising your weight - with all that running, don't tell me that Ulrika has a better bod than you, I don't believe you !
Old May 16th 2005, 1:35 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird

Binbird

p.s. Just used up the last of my karma quota of the day - could only give to Mandi and Lace but I'll spread it wide and far on here tomorrow!
Thanks for the karma binbird. I have also been dishing out karma, apparently I had to spread some around before I could give to some of you guys, which I have done to others on this thread but I can't remember who

Enjoy the bath

Mandi x
Old May 16th 2005, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Glad to see you are all as busy as me today! Of course, as far as hubby is concerned I am at home doing the housework, right!

Signed, anonymous
Old May 16th 2005, 1:39 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i think congratulations are in order so far today, everybody sounds lovely and positive

Binbird did you have mention bikinis

Have sent karma to those that i could. given too much of the stuff now and am blocked so will try the others later. (head like a seive can't remember who i gave)

louise
Old May 16th 2005, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys for all the karma for the race 4 life !! Apparently I know have a spectacular aura !!

I must go spreading unfortunately before I can give any more - question is - how much spreading do you have to do ?
Old May 16th 2005, 1:40 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

ssshhhhh, or they might not fall for all the excuses to why the carpets still have coco pops on them from this morning.

louise
Old May 16th 2005, 1:42 am
nursey

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Glad to see you are all as busy as me today! Of course, as far as hubby is concerned I am at home doing the housework, right!

Signed, anonymous
Of course I'm busy we are women we can multitask
Old May 16th 2005, 1:45 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I'm busy we are women we can multitask
We certainly can, while I am sat here I am watching some cr*p on the tele, and I am eating lunch too!
Old May 16th 2005, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy
Thanks guys for all the karma for the race 4 life !! Apparently I know have a spectacular aura !!

I must go spreading unfortunately before I can give any more - question is - how much spreading do you have to do ?

Ohippy
You have to do a lot of spreading. Go to the Karma thread and you can literally trade karma. I have spread my reputation far and wide for over a week before I was able to start dishing out again on the Dieters thread.

You are able to send 5 doinks per day apparently. Happy doinking!

Theresa
Old May 16th 2005, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Ohippy
You have to do a lot of spreading. Go to the Karma thread and you can literally trade karma. I have spread my reputation far and wide for over a week before I was able to start dishing out again on the Dieters thread.

You are able to send 5 doinks per day apparently. Happy doinking!

Theresa
Ah - is that what it's called ! Doinking karma

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.