Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old May 12th 2005, 4:46 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Binbird - What a week you've had! Tried to send you some karma, but my machine froze on me, and it was 10 mins before it let me back in! Enjoy tonight (and the training tomorrow!)

Louise - what sort of night work do you do? Is there anyway you could build some exercise into your night. You are right it is hard to get started because to feel like exercising you need to have the energy, to have the energy you need to eat better, to eat better you need to have the energy to prepare good food. if you get what I mean, and you working night's won't have much energy left for that, especially with having a 1 year old!

Theresa - will keep fingers crossed for you on all 3 items on your wish list. Will send some wish karma when I can!

s/nurse - hope your chest infection clears up soon.

So today I have been and cleaned out the horses again, nearly got my jumper eaten by a very determined horse - I forgave him because he is so gorgeous! Then I went shopping (again), I seem to spend half my life in a supermarket. I didn't buy anything too naughty, but I did buy some curly wurly's, they are in the freezer for weak moments and I already know the syn value (5.5) so I am prepared. I was going to put the rest of the plants in the garden today, but we have had frost the last two days, so I am not too sure whether I should leave it a bit.

Been really good foodwise, but had no exercise this week, so may try and get to the gym tomorrow, my bag is packed ready.

Off to sort out my veggies for tea, having 5-spied duck breasts with vegetable sticks! It is fantastic.

See you later guys - be good

Shirley
Old May 12th 2005, 4:52 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi chirley, i work in Tesco's merchandising so it is hard work anyway. i am feeling positive so hopefully tomorrow i will start and stick with it.

i hope you mean 5-spiced duck breasts. if not you really shouldn't be telling other people about it. then again it sounds like fun.
louise
Old May 12th 2005, 4:55 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
Hi chirley, i work in Tesco's merchandising so it is hard work anyway. i am feeling positive so hopefully tomorrow i will start and stick with it.

i hope you mean 5-spiced duck breasts. if not you really shouldn't be telling other people about it. then again it sounds like fun.
louise
Maybe I did, maybe I didnt, but it is good fun!!!!!
Old May 12th 2005, 6:26 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi everyone,
I haven't stopped smiling since Monday when we accepted an offer on the house. My smile got even bigger yesterday when I went to see estate agent. He spoke to the buyers financial adviser who has said that the funds will be available in 2-3 weeks so to get our solicitor ready to go. We may be able to exchange within 4 weeks. My estate agent told me to plan for 6-8 weeks to avoid any disapointment.
I have spent 2 days now sorting through all paperwork at our house and boxes that we'd dumped at Andrew's mothers house when we moved 2 years ago. I have managed to whittle our lives down to 1 box of stuff and 2 A4 folders. That doesn't include my Terry Prattchet collection or my school stuff. Not bad going though.
OMG we could be flying out as soon as August if all goes well.
Hope you are all enjoying your week, myself and binbird are.
Sarah
Old May 12th 2005, 8:47 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news sarah congrats.
Well, have had my first slimfast today. It was ok. Not as bad as i imagined. just got to bee good for the rest of the day now .
ooooh help.

louise
Old May 12th 2005, 9:11 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent news sarah congrats.
Well, have had my first slimfast today. It was ok. Not as bad as i imagined. just got to bee good for the rest of the day now .
ooooh help.

louise
Hi Louise,
Go for the slim fast for now just to get things moving but seriously look for another diet. If you can stick it, Atkins works well, but I wouldn't recommend it for life. I did it last year in prep for meds and lost 35-38lbs. I'm now doing the mayo diet which is a bit like atkins but not as strict. You can have 1/2 a grapefruit or glass of grapefruit juice with each meal and plenty of salad and veg. You follow it for 12 days and then eat what you like for 2 then get back on it. I'm actually enjoying it and that says a lot for me as I hate diets.
If you need anymore info, pm me your e-mail addie and I'll send you stuff that I have.
Sarah
Old May 12th 2005, 9:19 pm
forever hopeful

Hi sarah, yeah i only plan to do it for 2-4 weeks to give me a bit of a push. what i will do after that i don't yet. i might go back to the slimming world plan. it fits in with what i can give the family and can eat either meat on one day or past/potatoes so it gives me a good range.
thanks for the offer and i might take you up on it. could you just quickly give a rough outline of what a daily diet might be on the mayo diet.
thanks louise
Old May 12th 2005, 9:29 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Hi sarah, yeah i only plan to do it for 2-4 weeks to give me a bit of a push. what i will do after that i don't yet. i might go back to the slimming world plan. it fits in with what i can give the family and can eat either meat on one day or past/potatoes so it gives me a good range.
thanks for the offer and i might take you up on it. could you just quickly give a rough outline of what a daily diet might be on the mayo diet.
thanks louise
Hi Louise,
Breakfast- 1/2 grapefruit, 2 eggs any style, 2 slices of bacon

Lunch - 1/2 grapefruit as much meat as you want, as much raw veg or salad as you want

Dinner - 1/2 grapefruit as much meat as you want, as much cooked veg or salad as you want

Evening snack - glass tomato juice or skimmed milk (I have replaced this with soya milk as that's all I drink)

Your meals must not include white or starchy veg, or white onions. You can add cheese, butter and as much full fat dressing as you want.

I think that's about it.
Sarah
Old May 12th 2005, 9:32 pm
forever hopeful

that sounds really good. better than atkins. at least you are allowed veggies. when i come off of slimfast i might ask for the complete diet if thats ok.
thank you louise
Old May 13th 2005, 12:16 am
Where I want to be

Afternoon all,

Hope you are all well today, Sarah it is nice to find someone out there who also drinks soya milk. People look at me strangely if they find out I only have that. The only thing I find is if I put it in real coffee (not instant) is that it curdles, I think it may be due to the coffee being too hot, as when I have tea it cools down a bit while I am messing about with the tea bag.

Loiuse - how is it going so far? I think you are brave to try the slim fast, I need to have something to chew on. Are you going to stick to the shakes, or are you trying the pasta meals too?

I haven't acheived much today, I had to go into town for some velvet so I can make a small cushion to put some handcuffs on for my friends who are getting married. So I traipsed round MK city centre for almost 2 hours with no luck. I think I will have to look for a ready made cushion instead.

I didn't buy anything naughty (again), I am getting good at this. Before I would have gone to M & S and got a danish pastry to bring home, and probably some nice dessert for later, and possibly some chocolate just for now! Now that the ACS application is in it seems like this really could happen so I need to get myself in gear. Especially when I read on another post that the 138 skilled australian sponsored visa's are coming through quickly at the moment, that has given me a bit of a jolt too.

Oh well, time to go and start cleaning the house, just so the brats can undo it all over the weekend!!

Take care all

Shirley
Old May 13th 2005, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there

Have just sent some diet karma to Binbird, Lace, Mandi and Louise.

For the rest of you I have to continue spreading my reputation for a bit longer it seems before I can give to you again. This is quite an organised matter all this karma management.

Have a good day all of you
Theresa
Old May 13th 2005, 12:48 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hope you are all enjoying your week, myself and binbird are.
Sarah
Hi you guys

Yes - we are having quite a week aren't we Sarah?! Had a letter from the estate agents through the post this morning and seeing the offer confirmed in writing was so exciting!

I was so tired after making phonecall after phonecall last night filling all the family and close friends in that I was asleep as soon as the head hit the pillow (or could that have been down to the ?!) However, I woke up at 4am and then again at 5am and eventually got up at 6.40am coz I had so much going on in my head I couldn't get back to sleep. I could hear the hurt in my Dad's voice when I told him about the house - I think he thought that we wouldn't get a buyer and we would be stuck here - it was sad to hear him down.

Anyway, must get on with my lists now!

And Louise, this little gem is for you - fill yourself up with water, water and more water! (And don't forget to stock up on loo roll!)

Bye for now

Binbird
Old May 13th 2005, 1:34 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Afternoon all,

Hope you are all well today, Sarah it is nice to find someone out there who also drinks soya milk. People look at me strangely if they find out I only have that. The only thing I find is if I put it in real coffee (not instant) is that it curdles, I think it may be due to the coffee being too hot, as when I have tea it cools down a bit while I am messing about with the tea bag.

Loiuse - how is it going so far? I think you are brave to try the slim fast, I need to have something to chew on. Are you going to stick to the shakes, or are you trying the pasta meals too?

I haven't acheived much today, I had to go into town for some velvet so I can make a small cushion to put some handcuffs on for my friends who are getting married. So I traipsed round MK city centre for almost 2 hours with no luck. I think I will have to look for a ready made cushion instead.

I didn't buy anything naughty (again), I am getting good at this. Before I would have gone to M & S and got a danish pastry to bring home, and probably some nice dessert for later, and possibly some chocolate just for now! Now that the ACS application is in it seems like this really could happen so I need to get myself in gear. Especially when I read on another post that the 138 skilled australian sponsored visa's are coming through quickly at the moment, that has given me a bit of a jolt too.

Oh well, time to go and start cleaning the house, just so the brats can undo it all over the weekend!!

Take care all

Shirley
Hi Shirley,
I only drink black everything but mum came over today and wanted a white coffee, first one curdled then I saw on the carton that you must add milk first for hot drinks. Hey presto, didn't curdle.
Sarah
Old May 13th 2005, 1:36 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi you guys

Yes - we are having quite a week aren't we Sarah?! Had a letter from the estate agents through the post this morning and seeing the offer confirmed in writing was so exciting!

I was so tired after making phonecall after phonecall last night filling all the family and close friends in that I was asleep as soon as the head hit the pillow (or could that have been down to the ?!) However, I woke up at 4am and then again at 5am and eventually got up at 6.40am coz I had so much going on in my head I couldn't get back to sleep. I could hear the hurt in my Dad's voice when I told him about the house - I think he thought that we wouldn't get a buyer and we would be stuck here - it was sad to hear him down.

Anyway, must get on with my lists now!

And Louise, this little gem is for you - fill yourself up with water, water and more water! (And don't forget to stock up on loo roll!)

Bye for now

Binbird
Hi Bindbird,
Yup my head is spinning too and my dad reacted the same way as yours. I went for lunch today and when I was filling her in on time scale she cried. She told me that she was sorry and she knew it was for the best but she couldn't help herself.
Wouldn't it be funny if we ended up on same flight, lol.
Sarah
Old May 13th 2005, 2:10 am
forever hopeful

Hi Shirley.
It's going great thanks for asking.
I am not thathungry at the mo but have been busy today.
I think i will pass on the pasta and soup, not that i have tried it but the seems yuk to tme. will have shake for breccie and maybe a meal bar for lunch. stop the boredom.
just gotta make it through dinner without eating the kids leftovers.

louise

P.S Binbird, stocked up on extra loo roll as ordered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.