Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old May 15th 2005, 8:37 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi. Havent been here for a while, diet has gone out of the window completely and 9 months of trying to sell our house finally got too much and I decided that Australia just wasnt meant to be.
But.......... Sold our house yesterday!! to a couple that have sold to first time buyers so Brisbane here we come....
Great to see that you are all still well and kicking and a special pat on the back for ohippy for running the race for life

Take care, and keep up the good work, maybe after the excitement of selling I will get back on track and get back on that diet.

Sharon
xxxxx
Wooohoo, go Shazza, We also sold this week after 11 months on the market so look out Brisbane here we come too. I'm on a get fit for Oz binge now. Have been trying really hard since Monday to exercise and eat properly.

Well done ohippy, race for life is a great thing to do. I can't cope with seeing all names etc on peoples shirts so I make a big donation instead. I got upset watching it on HTV West news this evening. Good on you.

Dawn,
Welcome to our little world. 5 stone is an amazing achievement, I hope you are really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

Love and hugs to you all.
Sarah
Old May 15th 2005, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi. Havent been here for a while, diet has gone out of the window completely and 9 months of trying to sell our house finally got too much and I decided that Australia just wasnt meant to be.
But.......... Sold our house yesterday!! to a couple that have sold to first time buyers so Brisbane here we come....
Great to see that you are all still well and kicking and a special pat on the back for ohippy for running the race for life

Take care, and keep up the good work, maybe after the excitement of selling I will get back on track and get back on that diet.

Sharon
xxxxx
Well done Sharon - congrats on selling the house. No mean feat these days, I'm dreading that bit.

Heather
Old May 15th 2005, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Wooohoo, go Shazza, We also sold this week after 11 months on the market so look out Brisbane here we come too. I'm on a get fit for Oz binge now. Have been trying really hard since Monday to exercise and eat properly.

Well done ohippy, race for life is a great thing to do. I can't cope with seeing all names etc on peoples shirts so I make a big donation instead. I got upset watching it on HTV West news this evening. Good on you.

Dawn,
Welcome to our little world. 5 stone is an amazing achievement, I hope you are really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

Love and hugs to you all.
Sarah
Blimey Sarah - I hope there weren't any pics of me panting round ! I did see the cameras once - they were interviewing a young girl.

Well done too for keeping the diet and exercise up since Monday - the scales should show good things for you tomorrow!
Old May 15th 2005, 8:44 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Heather, Congrats to you too then Sarah, 11 months!! how did you cope. I am on cloud nine and I bet you are too.
Just think, no more viewings!! my kids hated them and my husband hated them more because I would clean the house top to bottom every time and go into a state of panic.
Now for the fun part and the next chapter of our lives
Old May 15th 2005, 6:51 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Heather, Congrats to you too then Sarah, 11 months!! how did you cope. I am on cloud nine and I bet you are too.
Just think, no more viewings!! my kids hated them and my husband hated them more because I would clean the house top to bottom every time and go into a state of panic.
Now for the fun part and the next chapter of our lives
I know what you mean about going into a panic when we did have viewings, luckily they were few and far between and we didn't have any little angels running around, just the two of us. I must be honest a few times I questioned whether we were doing the right thing. I'm a believer in what is meant to be will be. So fingers crossed things will go through smoothly and our new lives in Oz are meant to be.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old May 16th 2005, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Good day to you all

How is everybody. I have missed the opportunity to do my workout today, I was so tired after the weekend that I slept straight through to 7am.

I will have a go tomorrow at 6am and maybe even try doing it every weekday morning for a while. Thank goodness it is summer (or is it?) because I would not even think about getting up at that time in the morning if it was winter.

Basically I have not been able to do the workout for 2 weeks, I know that I will have to take it steady initially and probably not jog on the spot but march instead until my ankles are back to normal.

I am now at home with no social activities for a couple of weeks so will focus better on my diet management.

Binbird
Keep up the good work, training for your 10km run. Rather you than me. I have never been able to run!

Shirley
How is the Slimming World diet going?

Sarah
You sound so happy, it is so obvious from your words that you are bursting with excitement. I hope everything runs smoothly for you with the house sale.

Heather
Well done on the Race for Life yesterday and a wonderful idea to include your daughter with you, encouraging fitness and awareness at the same time.

Lace
Keep up the good work, hope you are okay.

S/Nurse
Any opinion formed on the accupuncture session, hope you are over your chest infection.

Mandi
How is WW diet going?

Louise
How is Slimfast diet going?

Dawn
Welcome, well done on your loss already

Sharon
You've sold your house, congrats. Brilliant news.

Lynn, Nicky and Toni, how are you all?

Have a good day, Theresa
Old May 16th 2005, 12:45 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi theresa. don't fret too much at not being able to exercise. as long as the will is still there you will be able to get back into it.

The slimfast plan is ok at the mo. only cheated a little yesterday with glass of red wine. just how many litres of wine constitutes a glass but great so far today. i find the worst part of the day is after i have picked the girls up from school. might take them to the park if the weather holds off.

louise
Old May 16th 2005, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Have managed to sent some diet karma today to:-

Chattyshazza
Sarah
Dawn
Lynn
S/Nurse

Bye for now, Theresa
Old May 16th 2005, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
I'm back well sort of! I have my mortar hat today, it came in the post.

Thanks for saying hello to me Theresa and thanks for thinking of me the rest of the gang. As soon as this flippin degree is done in 3 weeks I will be on here for ever in fact you will hate me lol.

Binbird! Your nuts, I can't even walk to the shop let alone run you are an inspiration. I have said this before and i will say it again what a woman.

Shirley

Red or Green day? Choose a green you'll lose loads honey.

Sarah
awww my little petal! You sold it well done go girl!

Heather
Fantastic well done, the race for life is a fantastic thing and if I am here next year I promise I will do it.

S/Nurse
Get well soon honey, xxxxx lots of hugs n stuff

Mandi
Weight Watcher of the year you can do it girl keep going!
Louise
How is Slimfast diet going?

Dawn
Welcome, fantastic loss you can do ot too all you need is sex no sorry a low fat diet lol
Sharon
You've sold your house, congrats. hurray hurray

Lynn,
hi Petal wasssssup!

Nicky
come on you can still do it have I missed your medicals or are they coming up I am sure they are coming up drop us a line honey.

Toni Hi petal

Thresea you are so good to me for giving me all these names, I'll have you as a secretary
speak to you soon degree is calling
byeeeeeeee guys
love Lace x
Old May 16th 2005, 12:56 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Theresa,
Thanks for the thoughts. The WW diet is going ok, didn't do so well yesterday, gave into rhurbarb crumble and custard and homemade fudge!! both weaknesses of mine! but I have done really well today so far so hopefully it was only a blip! it's now only 6 weeks until medicals so time is ticking by!

I'm sure like louise said as long as the motivation is there you will get back into the excerise. I did try to send you some karma but I've got to spread it around before I can give to you again, so that is what I'll do and keep trying to send you some

mandi xx
Old May 16th 2005, 12:59 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

ooo lace your mortar hat has arrived bet it makes it more real now, I bet you look fantastic in it

Don't think I'm speaking out of turn but I'm sure the rest of the girls will agree, we will love to have you back on here more often, your threads always brings a smile to my face.

mandi xx
Old May 16th 2005, 1:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

mandi mandi 6 weeks yes yes! Yipeee
you'll do it go girl!
you have come this far now you only have this to do. Australia here you come
love lace thinking of ya x
Old May 16th 2005, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi all. Am in work and bored as none of the pc stuff's working. Bad day in call centre - absolutely manic and everyone is blaming everyone else.

I'm also very tired and my eyes hurt. After yesterdays race I did loads of housework whilst hubby watched telly ( ) so am in the mood for a row too. Feel like leaving work early and picking kids up via the pick n mix/choccie biscuits but no weight loss so far this week and I get weighed Wednesday - can't have another gain, that would be 3 on the trot !

I'm depressed - again !

PS - Where's the sun gone ?
Old May 16th 2005, 1:01 am
nursey

Originally Posted by lacey21
mandi mandi 6 weeks yes yes! Yipeee
you'll do it go girl!
you have come this far now you only have this to do. Australia here you come
love lace thinking of ya x
Aww thanks lace, I have really missed you on here, it's great to have you back
Old May 16th 2005, 1:03 am
nursey

Originally Posted by ohippy
Hi all. Am in work and bored as none of the pc stuff's working. Bad day in call centre - absolutely manic and everyone is blaming everyone else.

I'm also very tired and my eyes hurt. After yesterdays race I did loads of housework whilst hubby watched telly ( ) so am in the mood for a row too. Feel like leaving work early and picking kids up via the pick n mix/choccie biscuits but no weight loss so far this week and I get weighed Wednesday - can't have another gain, that would be 3 on the trot !

I'm depressed - again !

PS - Where's the sun gone ?
Don't you dare go to the pick and mix you've done really well so far don't give up now!
You'll only regret it if you give in, I know it happened to me yesterday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.