Dieter's for OZ

Old May 17th 2005, 8:59 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi guys

Hope you have had a good day, I think I have.

My first weigh in is tomorrow morning, and I am hoping for 3 lbs as I have followed the plan all week and not gone over 11 syns. Apparently you can have up to 15.

Today is my 19th wedding anniversary and I have just had steak and roast veg for tea, followed by a loverly vodka and raspberry chocolate mousse, and all within the limits.

I have karma'd some of you again, but I have totally lost track of where I am and who I have given to, so sorry if I have missed you out and I will try to get to you soon.

Hey Louise, I too have just returned to Slimming World, after an absence of 2 years, frightening things is the consultant remembered me :scared:

Anyway, will let you know how I get on tomorrow, but now it is bedtime, I must be getting old, it's only 10 and I am knackered.

Shirley
Old May 17th 2005, 9:19 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

WARNING - NEED TO LET OF STEAM!

Just wanted to say Sarah that you must be doing much better than me at the moment. Apart from several training runs for my 10k I haven't made it to the gym or done any other exercise this month. I know this has been hampered by my little one's leg being in plaster but she is fit again and back at playgroup.

You would have thought that having accepted an offer on the house I would be all fired up like you but I am giving in to the odd temptation food wise (had a bag of crisps and a bottle of beer last night and that is so not me!) I have just been talking to the other half and managed to put into words how I am feeling and it all boils down to feeling in limbo again. We have got so many plans to make but it just seems like tempting fate to get on with too much before we exchange contracts.

And, as much as I enjoy the gym, once I am out of routine it is hard to get back into it but I do have a slot after I've shut up the toddler group tomorrow so I am hoping that tomorrow is the day that I get the kickstart that I need again.

I am cross with myself a) for not eating as well as I have been doing lately and b) for not managing to get back into the exercising so I shall go and have a nice long hot soak and hopefully wash it all out of my system.

Hope to back with you all in a more positive frame of mind.

Night all

Binbird
Old May 18th 2005, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird

Just wanted to say Sarah that you must be doing much better than me at the moment. Apart from several training runs for my 10k I haven't made it to the gym or done any other exercise this month. I know this has been hampered by my little one's leg being in plaster but she is fit again and back at playgroup.

You would have thought that having accepted an offer on the house I would be all fired up like you but I am giving in to the odd temptation food wise (had a bag of crisps and a bottle of beer last night and that is so not me!) I have just been talking to the other half and managed to put into words how I am feeling and it all boils down to feeling in limbo again. We have got so many plans to make but it just seems like tempting fate to get on with too much before we exchange contracts.

And, as much as I enjoy the gym, once I am out of routine it is hard to get back into it but I do have a slot after I've shut up the toddler group tomorrow so I am hoping that tomorrow is the day that I get the kickstart that I need again.

I am cross with myself a) for not eating as well as I have been doing lately and b) for not managing to get back into the exercising so I shall go and have a nice long hot soak and hopefully wash it all out of my system.

Night all

Binbird
Binbird - don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been there. I know what you mean about getting out of the 'gym' habit. I go to classes so have set times each day to go, I found that this helps me more as it's a habit and I don't think about it. Also, if I miss one (kids play etc), it's easier to get back into. BUT, concentrate on the good stuff you've done - loads of running and the weight you've lost. You've done great girl so feel proud of yourself.
Old May 18th 2005, 6:54 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird

Night all

Binbird
Hi Binbird,
Don't be too hard on yourself. I may be fired up but I've never once stepped foot in the gym. I have a machine up the shed and a DVD. I haven't done much this week yet as Andrew has been home getting in my way as usual. We have completely sorted house and are reday to pack when time comes. Also I have been sat at PC everyday trying to get the school policies done, will be here again today.

Happy Anniversary Shirley (for yesterday)

Drum roll please ladies...... I've only gone and lost a lb!!!!!! Only been the same weight for 5-6 weeks. Weeehhheeeeee!

Love and hugs
Sarah
Old May 18th 2005, 7:06 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Binbird,
Don't be too hard on yourself. I may be fired up but I've never once stepped foot in the gym. I have a machine up the shed and a DVD. I haven't done much this week yet as Andrew has been home getting in my way as usual. We have completely sorted house and are reday to pack when time comes. Also I have been sat at PC everyday trying to get the school policies done, will be here again today.

Drum roll please ladies...... I've only gone and lost a lb!!!!!! Only been the same weight for 5-6 weeks. Weeehhheeeeee!

Love and hugs
Sarah
Well done Sarah

It's an awful feeling being in limbo binbird, I really hope you exchange soon so you can start making plans.

mandi x
Old May 18th 2005, 9:18 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done sarah, it may be slow but it is positive and headed in the right direction. keep it up.

Binbird, everyone is allowed to feel stuck at some point, you have a lot going on and some times it can seem like you have waited and waited and all of a sudden things move so quickly you feel like you want the world to slow down. try to relax and enjoy this time because when things finally take off again you won't the time to enjoy it for a while.

well guys, still feeling posotive today, had really good day yesterday. yummy homemade chicken chilli for dinner with salad. v.nice.

I read in the paper today that the best day in the year for making plans and sticking with it is..... 18th may. so today i am diciding that a)i will stick with this diet and not go off strack (yeah right) and b) that i will win lotto tonight .

Have good day peeps.
louise
Old May 18th 2005, 9:50 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Well guys, you will be proud of me!! I've been to the gym!!!!!!!!!! 1st time in about 6 weeks and I actually enjoyed it maybe there's something in this 18th May, well I've decided that I'll go to the gym more often

I'm also feeling positive today, hope it lasts. Weigh in tomorrow hope I've lost something.

Hope you're all doing well.

Love and hugs to all you.

mandi xx
Old May 18th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi Binbird,

Love and hugs
Sarah
Big congrats on the lb well done
Old May 18th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sarah for losing a pound and congrats Sarah for getting to the gym.

My weigh in is tonight but, yet again, my scales say I've stayed the same. Have basically stuck to diet and exercised like mad for 2 weeks now only to gain a pound !!

Life sucks
Old May 18th 2005, 10:32 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hey girls, I think the heat is getting to me, pmsl. I'm off in Sarah's World and it's fab.
It's a glorious day but am sat at pc again trying to write policies for ICT and Design & Technology. Would be so much easier if staff were doing what they should be but that's enough of my moaning. Now about Sarah's World....
The sun is blazing but can't go out so have thrown open the window, put my shades on (as it's far too bright in here) and for good measure have my fav sun hat on. Now imagine this..... I'm in Brissie on my patio doing my work on my laptop (that I don't even own yet). How's that then????? Ladiladida
Sarah
Old May 18th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey girls, I think the heat is getting to me, pmsl. I'm off in Sarah's World and it's fab.
It's a glorious day but am sat at pc again trying to write policies for ICT and Design & Technology. Would be so much easier if staff were doing what they should be but that's enough of my moaning. Now about Sarah's World....
The sun is blazing but can't go out so have thrown open the window, put my shades on (as it's far too bright in here) and for good measure have my fav sun hat on. Now imagine this..... I'm in Brissie on my patio doing my work on my laptop (that I don't even own yet). How's that then????? Ladiladida
Sarah
Like your style !! Must admit - I hope I keep my diet up in Oz (if I ever get there) as worried that I won't have the pressure of people seeing me in my cossie as I'll have my own pool !

Send some sun my way will you, bit dark in Bristol today
Old May 18th 2005, 10:55 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Louise - I like the thought of today being the best day for making plans and sticking to them, so i am going to have a think and make some plans!

Sarah - well done you for losing a lb, I bet you look pretty cool in your shades eh?

Binbird - you are doing so fabulously with all that running you are doing, maybe your plan you could stick to is not to be so down on yourself for not being as brilliant in one small area as you are in all the others!!!

Mandi - good on you for getting to that gym, I haven't been for almost 3 weeks now, that's it, my plan is to go 3 times a week starting on Friday. Can't go today as I am doing homework for college (honest) and tomorrow I will be mucking out horses.

s/nurse - are you feeling any better yet?

chippy - so what if you have maintained your weight, you did the race for life didn't you? And that is something you should be proud of - bigtime. It could be you now have muscles that weigh more than fat.

Lace - keep going girl - that final project is nearly done, that hat really suits you

and now for my little bit of news - I have been for my first weigh in at Slimming World, as you know I was trying to do it at home, with mixed sucess, I lost 7lbs only to put 6 of it back on. Well this morning I have lost 3lbs, only another 3 to go before I get back to what I lost before, and then hopefully I want to lose another 2 stone.

Now I really should be doing that essay I came in here to do.

Have a good day all

Shirley
Old May 18th 2005, 11:05 am
nursey

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Morning all,

Louise - I like the thought of today being the best day for making plans and sticking to them, so i am going to have a think and make some plans!

Sarah - well done you for losing a lb, I bet you look pretty cool in your shades eh?

Binbird - you are doing so fabulously with all that running you are doing, maybe your plan you could stick to is not to be so down on yourself for not being as brilliant in one small area as you are in all the others!!!

Mandi - good on you for getting to that gym, I haven't been for almost 3 weeks now, that's it, my plan is to go 3 times a week starting on Friday. Can't go today as I am doing homework for college (honest) and tomorrow I will be mucking out horses.

s/nurse - are you feeling any better yet?

chippy - so what if you have maintained your weight, you did the race for life didn't you? And that is something you should be proud of - bigtime. It could be you now have muscles that weigh more than fat.

Lace - keep going girl - that final project is nearly done, that hat really suits you

and now for my little bit of news - I have been for my first weigh in at Slimming World, as you know I was trying to do it at home, with mixed sucess, I lost 7lbs only to put 6 of it back on. Well this morning I have lost 3lbs, only another 3 to go before I get back to what I lost before, and then hopefully I want to lose another 2 stone.

Now I really should be doing that essay I came in here to do.

Have a good day all

Shirley
Well done Shirley on losing 3lbs that's fantastic. Don't think of it as having to lose another 3 to get back to where you were, after all a loss is a loss
keep it up and before you know it you'll be at the 2 stone lost mark!

mandi x
Old May 18th 2005, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Not brill, going back to work tonight after 4 days off with a chest infection, hubby thinks I should have more time off........mmmmmmm tempting but the reason I have gone back so soon is that I had my E grade interview (nursing) this morning, did'nt seem right going if I was sick!!!! I won't hear until tonight the outcome but will be sure to post what ever it is.
I went for accupuncture again on Monday, nothing positive to report really and I have been refered to an endocrinologist so things are at least moving.
keep up the dieting girls...just remember if your not in Oz by the summer the UK is in for an mega heatwave so at least we have some hot weather to look forward to
ps well done on the 3lb shirley you are well on your way

Last edited by purple rain; May 18th 2005 at 11:15 am.
Old May 18th 2005, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Well done Shirley on losing 3lbs !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.