Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Oh Sarah,
at least you are almost there I begin tomorrow with the migration agent
boo hoo
wish me luck I may need it, I am just photocopying the last buts of paper
then going to clients houses becasue I have asked them for references
hugs Lace x
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hello everybody

Forgot to weight myself this morning, actually forgot it was Friday !!! The days are starting to roll into each other already and it is only the start of the school holidays.

Well, went to see my new baby nephew last night, they have called him Harvey and he is so cute, obviously he slept the whole time that I was there and didn't even open his eyes. My sister was very dopey, still having morphine. Obviously not feeling fantastic but over the moon with baby, they are both very proud parents. I took digital camera into hospital to take pics for my girls to see. Hopefully I will take them up to the hospital on Monday when my sister is feeling a bit stronger.

Sarah, so glad that you finally have movement on the house.

Bye for now, Theresa
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:59 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
Oh Sarah,
at least you are almost there I begin tomorrow with the migration agent
boo hoo
wish me luck I may need it, I am just photocopying the last buts of paper
then going to clients houses becasue I have asked them for references
hugs Lace x
Hiya Lace,
I'm sure with your client references that you will do great.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:08 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Ok time for my ritual humiliation Weighed in this morning at 12stone 9 - the same as last week
What I don't get is...

You eat more, you put weight on - fair enough
You eat the same, weight stays the same - fair enough
So....why when you eat less you don't you weigh less
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Ok time for my ritual humiliation Weighed in this morning at 12stone 9 - the same as last week
What I don't get is...

You eat more, you put weight on - fair enough
You eat the same, weight stays the same - fair enough
So....why when you eat less you don't you weigh less
Know what you mean - if I eat a biscuit too many I gain a pound, but have to starve, literally, to lose a pound !! Still the kebab and chips were very nice tonight and I'm off to Theresa's for bbq tomorrow - can't wait to talk Oz, babies, house and business sales from someone who is way ahead of us timeline wise.

As for weight, Monday - 1st August seems a ggod time to start a diet !!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Time to weigh-in,

Weigh-in today = 10 st 11.25
Weigh-in previous = 10 st 10
Result = 1.25 gain

Oh dear, I thought last week I had been lucky but it has obviously caught up with me this week.

But like Heather says, Monday 1st August is a REALLY good time to start a diet.

Theresa
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:31 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Time to weigh-in,

Weigh-in today = 10 st 11.25
Weigh-in previous = 10 st 10
Result = 1.25 gain

Oh dear, I thought last week I had been lucky but it has obviously caught up with me this week.

But like Heather says, Monday 1st August is a REALLY good time to start a diet.

Theresa
Hi Guys,

If you dont mind i'm gonna join you guys in the weight loss thing.

I'm on a diet for my trip back to the UK in about 2 months, I've put on quite a bit since moving over (be carefull of the lamb chops) and dont wanna go home and have people looking me up and down and sayin "gosh don't you look cough cough erm well"

so 1st weigh in for me

85kilo's (about 13 1/2 stone how did that happen)

i'm gonna stop drinking, cut down on a lot of meat and i've got a couple of DVD dance workout thinks that I am "planning" on doing daily. I really cant do pionts and all that cos it takes me 5 hrs to do the shopping so I am just going to be sensible.

I'l be back next week with the next weigh in, unless I have gone up in which case I'l be down the hospital getting my stomach stapled.

Kala
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Hi Guys,

I'm on a diet for my trip back to the UK in about 2 months, I've put on quite a bit since moving over (be carefull of the lamb chops) and dont wanna go home and have people looking me up and down and sayin "gosh don't you look cough cough erm well"

so 1st weigh in for me

i'm gonna stop drinking, cut down on a lot of meat and i've got a couple of DVD dance workout thinks that I am "planning" on doing daily. I really cant do pionts and all that cos it takes me 5 hrs to do the shopping so I am just going to be sensible.

I'l be back next week with the next weigh in, unless I have gone up in which case I'l be down the hospital getting my stomach stapled.

Kala
Hello Kala and welcome, good luck with your weight loss.

Theresa
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to our merry clan - I'd have thought you would have lost weight with all the running around you do with the backpackers. Mind you, I run around a lot but still gain weight. My downfall is pick n mix so want to move to Oz just to get away from Woolworths sweeties and chocs !!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:19 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Hi Guys,

so 1st weigh in for me

Kala
Hi Kala - lovely to have a new recruit!!! Its incredible how fast you can gain weight - I am 5"9 and had reached 12 stone 11.5 lbs which was the heaviest I have ever got - I joined Scottish slimmers and now follow their plan and have now lost 16.5lbs in 10 weeks - still got 16 lbs to go to my 10 stone 7 lbs target weight.

Your plan sounds good - let us know how you get on!

Lynn
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Kala, good luck in all you do and do it well lol
if your gunna eat eat till you pop and if you are gunna diet then eat all the lettuce you can
welcome
Lace x
Old Jul 31st 2005, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right ok guys saw the migration agent yesterday and everything was positive. So all that is left to do now is get the Vetassess in and ask my sister of she will sign the papers. She said she would so it is good all round.
speak to you soon, diet going crap, had Italiano last night but hey.................
speak soon lace x
Old Jul 31st 2005, 3:08 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome Kala,
Lucky I don't eat lamb if it makes you put on weight, lol. Good luck with your dieting, I'm sure you will look graet when you return to the UK.
Sarah
Old Jul 31st 2005, 3:09 am
Loving it in Bundy

Right ok guys saw the migration agent yesterday and everything was positive. So all that is left to do now is get the Vetassess in and ask my sister of she will sign the papers. She said she would so it is good all round.
speak to you soon, diet going crap, had Italiano last night but hey.................
speak soon lace x
Great news Lace, all systems go then.
Sarah
Old Jul 31st 2005, 5:29 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

speak soon lace x

Great news Lace!!!!!!! What visa type are you applying for?

Good luck preparing your application for vetassess - is that a type of skills assessment?

Lynn x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.