Dieter's for OZ

Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi everybody

Have just had a great day with Heather and family, they have not long left us. We had barbecue with low fat burgers, low fat sausages, low fat coleslaw, low fat potatoes, low fat wine, low fat lager. Had a really nice time.

Hope you have all been as good as us !!!

Theresa
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:56 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi everybody

Have just had a great day with Heather and family, they have not long left us. We had barbecue with low fat burgers, low fat sausages, low fat coleslaw, low fat potatoes, low fat wine, low fat lager. Had a really nice time.

Theresa
Glad you had such a nice time. We were good too, . I made bolognaise using Quorn and I nearly dropped down dead when Andrew asked for some. He is the sort of bloke who says a meal is not a meal without meat, lol. He has asked me to make some again later next week. Maybe after nearly 4 years together he is finally coming round to my way of eating, :scared:
Sarah
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody

Theresa

Hiya Theresa - feel cheated now - diet doesn't start (again !!) until tomorrow - if I'd have known it was all low fat I wouldn't have touched it
Have dropped youngest daughter at nannies and finally got eldest to bed, have helped hubby finish chocolate and have finished off youngest's sweets she left behind (just want to see if she'll notice). All in all had fab day, great to spend it with Theresa and her family and be able to talk about Oz for hours without boring everyone (although probably did anyway) and the sun shone - well for five mins anyway !!

Off to bed now, not sure wine mixes well with penicillin but, hey ho, I'm still breathing !
Old Jul 31st 2005, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ok, so I didn't make it to bed. Theresa mentioned that Armadale might be a nice suburb of WA to move to so I've kind of got carried away on the real estate sites - found that house prices were very reasonable so have been researching all night long - yet another suburb to add to my ever growing list of areas I'd like to live in !! Just need a visa now - oh and a good TRA result too !!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi everybody

Theresa
Confession - I lied, none of it was low fat !!!

Theresa
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynn thanks Sarah,
I am going for the Designated area 136 visa, I have everything to do this now but I have to wait until Nov until I have the year work expereince. Crap innit!

I am just about to send off my vetassess and I am going to the solicitors today for her to sign all my papers over.

It the start of things to come. I am dying at the moment on white gloss, white glossing all the wood work lol.
Decorating and geting the house ready so that when and if we get the visa we can sell straight away and go. Were I live nothing stays on the market for long, houses just seems to sell here, god knows why lol.

Sounds like you had a good time Tres, and heather

My mum isn't having a good time with this I think, she is getting upset now about it. I think I will give it a rest for a while with her

hugs Lace x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:30 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
Thanks Lynn thanks Sarah,
I am going for the Designated area 136 visa, I have everything to do this now but I have to wait until Nov until I have the year work expereince. Crap innit!

I am just about to send off my vetassess and I am going to the solicitors today for her to sign all my papers over.

It the start of things to come. I am dying at the moment on white gloss, white glossing all the wood work lol.
Decorating and geting the house ready so that when and if we get the visa we can sell straight away and go. Were I live nothing stays on the market for long, houses just seems to sell here, god knows why lol.

Sounds like you had a good time Tres, and heather

My mum isn't having a good time with this I think, she is getting upset now about it. I think I will give it a rest for a while with her

hugs Lace x
Good move Lace, don't mention it to your mum for a while and then she will start getting curious. My mum cried when I first told her but she said it was because she was happy for us. Then over the time we have been applying etc there have been times when she has cried again and asked if I am sure it is what we both want. I stopped mentioning the subject and very soon she started asking questions. She has now planned when she is coming out and what she is going to do etc. Flippin' heck mum, we aren't even there yet!
It will get better Lace, love and hugs
Sarah
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:29 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Long time no see! lol

Well, it was weigh in day for me today but the inlaws scales seem to be on the blink (low battery). Either that or I have gained so quickly after moving out of the house that I broke the scales!

Moving on to my Mum's on Thursday so perhaps her scales will play ball. . . .

Have been swimming every other day with the girls and have only fitted one run in so far but hoping to get back into my normal routine once we are at Mum's.

Lace - good luck with vetasess.

Heather and Theresa - glad you had a good bbq - getting practice in for Oz!

Lynn - hope you make another dent in your fantastic weight loss this week.

Sarah - looks like you won't be on here much after the 5th either - it's progress innit?!

To all the rest of you dieters out there - keep your goals in sight!

Binbird
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join this thread please...I need help.

WARNING AUSSIE BURGERS SERIOUSLY PUT ON WEIGHT

As I found out after our recent visit to Perth...after only two weeks I put on 1 stone 2 lbs!!!

Just the thought of going on a diet is making me eat more!!!

Look at the evidence below:

June 2005 Taken Outside Joondalup Resort, Connolly

Yesterday Taken in my kitchen

My target weight is 9st 4lbs

As of today I weigh..oh god he goes... '10st 9lbs'

Any tips?

I'll be back next week hopefully 2lbs lighter!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:08 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by Xgeminix

As I found out after our recent visit to Perth...after only two weeks I put on 1 stone 2 lbs!!!

Any tips?

Welcome, welcome, welcome. We are a friendly group of people who are all here for help, support and cyber hugs. Lucky for me I don't eat burgers or within a few months of being in Oz I'd be like the side of a house.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Everyone's welcome - the more the merrier.

My diet is non existent at the moment - and less than two weeks to my hol and still the stone to go :scared: I blame Theresa !!

Heather
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:13 am
Loving it in Bundy

To all my lovely cyber friends,
Phone and broadband are being disconnected on 5th so I won't be around much after that. I will try to pop in every now and then to see how you are getting along but don't know when I'll be back on line properly.
Hopefully the house will all go through smoothly now and I'll be able to book our tickets. Have decided that I will not be giving school a months notice. As soon as I am able I will hand in my notice and say taarraaa I'm off. Hardly seems worth going back for a few days to make up the month.
Thank you so much for all the love and support you have given me since this thread started (thanks Lace), you have all been great.
I will be around for a few more days, and then hopefully that'll be it.
Love and huge cyber hugs to you all,
Sarah
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by teach
To all my lovely cyber friends,
Phone and broadband are being disconnected on 5th so I won't be around much after that. I will try to pop in every now and then to see how you are getting along but don't know when I'll be back on line properly.
Hopefully the house will all go through smoothly now and I'll be able to book our tickets. Have decided that I will not be giving school a months notice. As soon as I am able I will hand in my notice and say taarraaa I'm off. Hardly seems worth going back for a few days to make up the month.
Thank you so much for all the love and support you have given me since this thread started (thanks Lace), you have all been great.
I will be around for a few more days, and then hopefully that'll be it.
Love and huge cyber hugs to you all,
Sarah
Well done Sarah - a long last, eh ? I bet you are breathing a massive sigh of relief to finally hand your notice in and stick two fingers up to the poor sods who'll be left behind at the school. All the best for the big move - make sure you post us how it all went the minute you touch down !!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:19 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xgeminix

Any tips?

Welcome - by the way you look great in both pics but I guess its all about how you feel - what are you planning to do to lose weight?

For some simply cutting back portion sizes and excercise will be enough - personally i'm finding it far easier to lose weight by structuring my diet so i'm following the scottish slimmers eating plan and getting weighed at a class once a week.

I'm 5"9 tall and my start weight was 12 stone 11.5, my goal weight is 10 stone 7 lbs and my current weight is 11 stone 9 lbs - so i've lost 16.5 lbs in 10 weeks. I get so many checks per day - 25 cals = 1 check so I eat within that allowance - as bonus food 1/2 pint of skimmed milk or youghurt is also included and 2 servings of fruit. Its working for me so far and i feel like i'm having plenty to eat as long as i choose the right things.

Anyway good luck and let us know how you get on your 1st week,

Lynn
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sarah,
so excited for you, good luck in everything you do and keep in touch with
big fat cyber hugs to you
love n stuff
Lace
thanks for all the help and suport you have given xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.