Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:30 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ohippy
Well done Theresa for getting back on that wagon. I fell with a thud yesterday - ate a big bag of haribo followed by a big bag of revels as was feeling so crap. :scared:

Good news is that the doc reckons I may have glandular fever, so now have penicillin and a blood test booked for Monday. Would be good to get my health back - I always eat tonnes when I'm tired and feeling ill - probably why I've been really struggling with my weight loss the last few months - I've had this now since April !

Heather

Heather - poor you! But at least you have been to the Doctors now and hopefully you'll be feeling a lot brighter when the penicillin kicks in.

The packers are here! :scared: Piles are dissappearing into boxes before my eyes! Don't know how long it is going to be before I need to shut down the computer for the last time in the UK!

We leave the village tomorrow and I have one last run tonight with my running girls then I'll have to rely on finding a new crowd.....

Theresa - make sure you post the baby news as soon as you have it.....

MAY catch you all later - if not I'll catch up sporadically over the next five weeks when I can and then you'll be hearing from me from the other side from 13 September onwards!

Keep up the good works girls - you've been great cyber friends.

Take care

Binbird
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:45 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird
Heather - poor you! But at least you have been to the Doctors now and hopefully you'll be feeling a lot brighter when the penicillin kicks in.

The packers are here! :scared: Piles are dissappearing into boxes before my eyes! Don't know how long it is going to be before I need to shut down the computer for the last time in the UK!

We leave the village tomorrow and I have one last run tonight with my running girls then I'll have to rely on finding a new crowd.....

MAY catch you all later - if not I'll catch up sporadically over the next five weeks when I can and then you'll be hearing from me from the other side from 13 September onwards!

Take care

Binbird
Can't believe it's finally happening for you binbird, all the best hope everything runs smoothly for you. Keep us informed and we'll look forward to hearing from you on the other side

Love mandi x
p.s. have sent you some k for the journey

Last edited by mandi248; Jul 26th 2005 at 10:47 pm. Reason: added a p.s.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:48 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Theresa for getting back on that wagon. I fell with a thud yesterday - ate a big bag of haribo followed by a big bag of revels as was feeling so crap. :scared:

Good news is that the doc reckons I may have glandular fever, so now have penicillin and a blood test booked for Monday. Would be good to get my health back - I always eat tonnes when I'm tired and feeling ill - probably why I've been really struggling with my weight loss the last few months - I've had this now since April !

Heather
Lets hope the antibiotics work and you start feeling like your old self again soon.

mandi x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandi248
Also well done on getting back on the wagon, it just keeps going past me and not stopping to let me on
Mandi xx
Hi Mandi

Your comment made me laugh! How are you doing anyway, remind me what diet you are doing.

My sister doesn't know if it is a boy or girl, their first child so they don't mind. Anyway I have not heard any news yet so she must still be waddling around at the hospital.

Theresa
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Heather
You poor thing, I have sent you some get well soon karma to help you recover. At least you have the penicillin now.

Best wishes, Theresa
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Take care

Binbird
Best of luck Binbird, hope all goes well for you and your family. You will certainly be missed by your 'dieters for oz' friends.

Theresa
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:02 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Packers have just told us we can leave the computer til tomorrow! Another dose of expats for me tonight!

Thanks for all your good wishes so far and travel karma!

Binbird
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:51 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Wow what a lot going on today, babies, packers, poor ohippy with glandular fever ( hope you start feeling better soon as I know what that's like) and still nothing going on with me, lol.
I want to get off the rollercoaster now as I'm fed up of the scenery. Buyers still waiting to hear from their mortgage company, but as a just in case we have put the house back on for viewings. Estate agent has explained to buyers and told them that their offer still stands until we get a definite yes or no. They seem ok with this, well they need to be really as it has been 12 weeks since they put their offer in. My dad is still forever calm and keeps telling me not to worry.
Been having some great evenings with my mum, seeing her as much as I can in case we ever get to go.
No weight loss this week, but then that's hardly surprising as I have been skipping meals, eating too much of the wrong thing etc. I think it's only teh exercise that has kept a gain away. I will try to get better at this dieting lark again, I promise.
Anyway love and hugs to you all,
Sarah
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your wishes and the karma, feel better just knowing that I'm ill as opposed to lazy, stressed and not coping !! Stayed the same at weigh in which was a miracle but must try harder next week, shouldn't be too difficult as tablets have to be taken on an empty stomach and an hour before food. RC leader has also told me to take some other tablets an hour after eating to put the good bacteria back so will have difficulty now trying to find a time when I can eat !

Any baby news Theresa ? So much more exciting when you're not actually going through the birth yourself.

Good to see you're with us another day Binbird - does this mean that the next time we'll hear from you you'll be in Oz ?

Such an exciting day today for the dieters, bring on tomorrow
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohippy get well soon I know how you feel I have a bug in my stomach that makes me have indegestio, I have been told that I have to have big bad anibiotics that will make me ill Ces le Vive

Thresea
baby oh I hope your sister is ok bless her

Ohhhhhhh Binbird, I am sooooooo happy for you keep in touch on the other side honey
big fat loves Lace

I have lost another pound and a half this week guys
hugs Lace xx
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:55 am
nursey

Originally Posted by lacey21
Ohippy get well soon I know how you feel I have a bug in my stomach that makes me have indegestio, I have been told that I have to have big bad anibiotics that will make me ill Ces le Vive

Thresea

Ohhhhhhh Binbird, I am sooooooo happy for you keep in touch on the other side honey
big fat loves Lace

hugs Lace xx
that's fantastic lace. you go girl
Old Jul 27th 2005, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21

Thresea

big fat loves Lace

hugs Lace xx
Well done Lace - and a new avatar too to celebrate !!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 9:17 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Hi everyone

The packers didn't leave until nearly 7pm and we have had a procession of friends and neighbours through the door since then. Have had a few

Need a bath and a bit of shut eye before the packers return at 8am tomorrow.

Hope to have time for a quickie in the morning (ooh er!) but if not I should get a chance to catch up with you all a couple of times before we leave the country on 27 August.......

I'll miss our daily banter (and I want to know about that baby!)

Binbird
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:46 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Hello girls,
Sorry its been a while since my last post but Ive been working my bum off (Iwish) trying to get extra pennies for the big move. Im at work at the mo third of 5 night shifts this week as outlaws have got the kids for a week, making a big song and dance they were about not getting many more chances and the like but they live in Spain half the year so I refuse to feel guilty.
Anyway, just read all the posts I missed and cant believe what a busy bunch youve all been what with babies and glandular fever, movers and non movers and horses and stuff you all make my work-bed-work-bed life seem so dull. The highlight this week apart from my suprise 1lb weight loss (no exercise last week) was the australia party pack arriving, got all giddy opening up inflatable crocs, roos and sharks also got aussie hats and dame edna glasses and flags cant wait for our bon voyage BBQ now its going to be fabulosly tacky . Keep getting a bit teary eyed though, even when I was writing my letter of resignation , and no doubt there will be a few more at the hospital summer ball this Friday when I say goodbye to my colleagues.
Cyber hugs and kisses to ya all Mel x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:54 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

The packers didn't leave until nearly 7pm and we have had a procession of friends and neighbours through the door since then. Have had a few

Need a bath and a bit of shut eye before the packers return at 8am tomorrow.

Hope to have time for a quickie in the morning (ooh er!) but if not I should get a chance to catch up with you all a couple of times before we leave the country on 27 August.......

I'll miss our daily banter (and I want to know about that baby!)

Binbird

Bon Voyage hope you have a great time in Mauritius the auxilliary nurse that Im on with is married to a guy from there and goes back regularly she says its gorgeous, Im dead jealous. Melx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.