Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well done you

i'm gutted, havent cheated, eaten so healthily its scary, lost 4llbs first week, week three now and not an ounce still sticking at it though although tonight its the sheffield meet and were off to a fab restaurant mmmmmmmmmm no holding back on fod or
Just enjoy tonight and tomorrow will take care of itself....so they say.
Lol x
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants
well done Lol....I would love to shop where you work..!!!

Debbie, don't fret and enjoy tonight I am sure it will shift !!

Hi Pants how's it goin, did you get any recipes. I'm only doin aerobics to keep warm cos it's bloody freezing with no heating on, and just a candle to keep warm . Did manage a few sit-ups on one of the beds tho, and quite a few leg raises on a second-hand recliner chair .....Lol x
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear!!! i have a bad head great night, food and lager bloody gorgeous company fab too. should be some photos at some point during the day.

got to go running!! up stairs to my bed again before o've got to go to work

chat later, hope you're all doing well, i'll tell you my events later when the keyboard stops moving around!!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello ladies,
went to body pump and really enjoyed it, BUT..... could not move my arms last night and this morning my legs are very stiff, and it's painful going up the stairs. Went for my weigh in and put 0.5lbs on.
Gonna start swimmin as well, so should see some results in the next couple of weeks. Determined to get my stone award for the end of the month :scared:
see y'all soon Lol x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:31 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hi lol

Body pump is excellent give it a few weeks and you will see the difference. I used to do it twice a week in Oz...loved it and certainly toned up...ohh those were the days..!!!!
It was most likey the fact that your muscles were pumped up so that would be the 0.5lb weight gain...!!
go for it girl..!!!

I lost 1.5lbs...going to get motivated with the exercise this week..been slack as feeling bit blue..!!! winter blues I think..!!

good luck girls

P x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:48 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redlion
cant do all this Kilos and stuff but i was 16.5 stone but im down to 15st now which sounds a lot but i am nearly 6' so i can get away with it. Ideal weight will be about 14.5st, what i wanted to say was this, i have not been on any kind of controlled diet ie calorie counting or food weighing or meat today veg tomorrow etc etc etc you know the drill the list is endless, all i do is cut out all the crap Monday to Friday and then i do what i want at the weekend within reason of course!! lol. Now im not saying the weight has fallen off me but it has come off surely but steadily and most importantly it is staying off without too much pain. Actualy i was a bad lad tonight after watching those depressing nuts on "down under" i had to have a little mini cake with me cup of tea and its not even the weekend :scared: shock horror :scared:
well good luck to all you dieters (even us fellas diet ya know lol) and keep up the good/hard work

Nev.
Good on yer Nev...!!

Yes us blokes need to lose weight too.

I have been threatened by the wife as I weight 18st however I am 6ft 4" and muscle weighs heavier than fat !!!

Need to lose a little for those medicals tho !!

Nick
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:51 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Help, help, i went to a weight watchers once and haven't been back, could some one motivate me
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Help, help, i went to a weight watchers once and haven't been back, could some one motivate me
i know this is sad but haven't been on dieters bit before but had to tel i am now just fat not obese any more now only another 3 stone to go
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:20 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charlie brown
i know this is sad but haven't been on dieters bit before but had to tel i am now just fat not obese any more now only another 3 stone to go

How much have you lost??

Was visiting my mum on Tuesday and she was telling me i had let myself go since my youngest was born - she is now 7 - don't think i'll visit again
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

How much have you lost??

Was visiting my mum on Tuesday and she was telling me i had let myself go since my youngest was born - she is now 7 - don't think i'll visit again
this time nearly 3 stone but been eating healthy for last there years and lost more before that nearly there now
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:32 am

this time nearly 3 stone but been eating healthy for last there years and lost more before that nearly there now

Good on ya
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Good on ya
bet you don't have to lose that much you don't sound big if you know what i mean
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:38 am

bet you don't have to lose that much you don't sound big if you know what i mean

PMSL, IF I TALK LIKE THIS WILL YOU GET THE IDEA
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

PMSL, IF I TALK LIKE THIS WILL YOU GET THE IDEA
OK STOP SHOUTING AT ME
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

serrae is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been to weight watchers too and after a few weeks just could not lose weight in spite of eating their points and even cutting down.
Very slowly since last August I have lost 21 lbs but this has been done alone with calorie control and keeping a daily diary of what I eat. I have found this great because when I do not lose weight I can consult the diary and see that overeating at the weekend and a booze up(that I had forgotten about)is causing the problem.
Usually I have 200calories for breakfast. 400-500 main meal and then 200C for light meal. It works. Go for it.
Have loads of drinks but not alcohol except x 1 pw as a treat. Sugar free sweets and drinks and you will be amazed to see the weight dropping off.
I have terrible trouble losing weight but find that this slow loss is working.
The diary is the best tool in dieting I have ever used.
Good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.