Dieter's for OZ

Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:45 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
Awwww Mandi,
I hope you are ok petal.
Just be strong honey. I have seen more poeple on here with more medical problems than that and I was surprised they were granted a visa but they have been.

I keep feeling ill and mine is no where near to being put in yet.

Chin up honey

Hope everyone else is doing ok, sorry haven't been on it is my graduation tomorrow and I feel sick about walking onto a stage in front of all those poeple. Just stressed about it. It is nothing compared to what some of you are going through though.
Hugs Lace x
Hiya Lace,
Have a fantastic day tomorrow, I felt exactly the same as you when I had my graduation. When the time came, I didn't give walking on that stage a second thought, I was more concerned about my family blubbing. Which they did a lot of, lol.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:49 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Well girls another day when I am totally hacked off. I can't wait for an end to all this, I don't remember my happy carefree self, pmsl.
Still no offer and still no sign of their financial adviser, Getting madder by the nanosecond. School are now putting pressure on me to make a decision as to whether I'm there in September or not. One school week left an donly two weeks left to hand in my notice, after that I am bound by contract to be there at the start of the year, :scared:
I so want my old life back, well not really if my new one in Australia is going to be better than this.
Sorry to dump all this on you guys again, but no one else seems to understand/want to listen.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:46 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped in to own up to going out for a meal tonight (I am waiting to be picked up now - it's a girlie night - gotta cram them in while I can!)

Lace - have a fab day tomorrow.

Sarah - thinking of you.

Bye for now

Binbird
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:50 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by teach
Well girls another day when I am totally hacked off. I can't wait for an end to all this, I don't remember my happy carefree self, pmsl.
Still no offer and still no sign of their financial adviser, Getting madder by the nanosecond. School are now putting pressure on me to make a decision as to whether I'm there in September or not. One school week left an donly two weeks left to hand in my notice, after that I am bound by contract to be there at the start of the year, :scared:
I so want my old life back, well not really if my new one in Australia is going to be better than this.
Sorry to dump all this on you guys again, but no one else seems to understand/want to listen.
Love and hugs
Sarah
What is taking them so long?? didn't these people have a mortgage in place before they made the offer on your house? I really hope it comes through for you soon so you can say a "fond" farewell to the school.

Thanks for your support earlier, I'll still probably worry about it but at least I can tell myself I'm being irrational

Bye for now, going to go and have an early night, didn't sleep well last night and I was so tired at work that I was making very silly mistakes!!

Love Mandi x
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:54 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
Awwww Mandi,
I hope you are ok petal.
Just be strong honey. I have seen more poeple on here with more medical problems than that and I was surprised they were granted a visa but they have been.

I keep feeling ill and mine is no where near to being put in yet.

Chin up honey

Hope everyone else is doing ok, sorry haven't been on it is my graduation tomorrow and I feel sick about walking onto a stage in front of all those poeple. Just stressed about it. It is nothing compared to what some of you are going through though.
Hugs Lace x
Thanks lace, hope your day goes well tomorrow, don't worry about all the people the only ones watching you will be your loved ones and they love you for who you are.

Thanks ohippy, this thread has really cheered me up tonight, thanks girls.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 6:54 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by binbird
Just popped in to own up to going out for a meal tonight (I am waiting to be picked up now - it's a girlie night - gotta cram them in while I can!)

Lace - have a fab day tomorrow.

Sarah - thinking of you.

Bye for now

Binbird
Hope you have a lovely time and get wrecked have a on me
mandi
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:32 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Well another 2.5lbs lost tonight at Scottish slimmers after my first 1lb gain last week (after my holiday) - making a total loss of 1 stone 1lb in 8 weeks!!!!! Bloody good going if I do say so myself and the only eating plan I have followed so easily and successfully

Now weigh 11 stone 10.5 (start weight was 12 stone 11.5 8 weeks ago!)

Target 10 stone 7 (i'm 5 " 9 tall)

Well done Heather - half a pound is half a pound and they all add up - well done you.

Lace - all the best for the graduation tomorrow - I really enjoyed mine in the end!

Binbird - well done for maintaining your ideal weight - not as easy as you would think!

Sarah - keep your chin up.....i'm sure things will improve in Oz in your career - they do say the sun makes everyone smile!

Mandi - don't worry about the medicals - a small common blip - keep taking the cranberry!

Lynn x

Last edited by lynnlovessun; Jul 14th 2005 at 9:35 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Well another 2.5lbs lost tonight at Scottish slimmers after my first 1lb gain last week (after my holiday) - making a total loss of 1 stone 1lb in 8 weeks!!!!! Bloody good going if I do say so myself and the only eating plan I have followed so easily and successfully

Now weigh 11 stone 10.5 (start weight was 12 stone 11.5 8 weeks ago!)

Target 10 stone 7 (i'm 5 " 9 tall)

Well done Heather - half a pound is half a pound and they all add up - well done you.

Lace - all the best for the graduation tomorrow - I really enjoyed mine in the end!

Binbird - well done for maintaining your ideal weight - not as easy as you would think!

Sarah - keep your chin up.....i'm sure things will improve in Oz in your career - they do say the sun makes everyone smile!

Mandi - don't worry about the medicals - a small common blip - keep taking the cranberry!

Lynn x
Well done Lynn - wish I could lose 2.5 lbs these days !! Have now lost a total of 24.5 lbs but it's soooooo slow now and such a struggle.

Send me some of your motivation and willpower please !!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls weldone to all maybe after this I can get back to the diet!
speak to you later
Byeeeee
Lace x
Old Jul 15th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

YIKES

We have just had visa granted, can't stop shaking and sniffling. Oh my god !
I am walking round like a headless chicken.

Have a good day everyone, I will.

Theresa
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:44 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
YIKES

Theresa
Theresa

CONGRATULATIONS! It's always good to hear news such as this on a Friday - now you can celebrate all weekend long!

And of course we understand that the diet is on hold!

Hope you find your head soon!

Lots of love

Binbird
Old Jul 15th 2005, 10:46 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Had the best night out last night in a long time (thanks for the Mandi!) It was non stop giggles!

Have just run 3.3 miles to rid myself of the over indulgences though! See, payback time! And boy was it hot even though there is a lovely fresh breeze here today.

Must dive under the shower now before I go and fetch little 'un from playgroup.

Catch you all later......

Binbird
Old Jul 15th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
Theresa

CONGRATULATIONS! It's always good to hear news such as this on a Friday - now you can celebrate all weekend long!

And of course we understand that the diet is on hold!

Hope you find your head soon!

Lots of love

Binbird

Thanks Binbird, still looking for my head! I have just received visa letter through email, forwarded by agent. Apparently they have had computer problems and it was actually approved on Monday 11th. I have been an anxious wreck this week waiting!!!

Never mind, we got it and that's the main thing.

We have another estate agent coming around at lpm to look at the house, then we will make a decision this weekend who takes the house on to market.

We are having celebrations tonight as soon as we are all together, will announce to the girls the big news, and then decide who we tell and when and how.

It's going to be an interesting and emotional weekend for us, there will no doubt be some tears. My youngest sister who is due to give birth in about 3 weeks will definitely be the hardest to tell.

Anyway diet is off for the next couple of days, in fact it has been for the last week or two. I didn't even bother to get on the scales this morning. I will start again wholeheartedly on Monday when I will need to focus harder on that bikini on the beach in Oz. It's now a reality.

Theresa

PS - Lace, hope you enjoy your day, best wishes to you.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 12:46 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Been a bit down this last week so only been watching. Hope everyone is ok.

Congratulations to you Theresa, this really is the beginning of your new life.

Binbird I am convinced you are mad running in the heat! But hey, each to their own eh?

Lace I hope you have a brilliant day for your graduation, you deserve it.

Lynn - what a fantastic weight loss in only 8 weeks! You will be at target in no time.

Heather - well done on the weight loss, like Lynn said it all adds up.

Sarah - chin up girl, what can they do if you don't hand your notice in till August, and you don't go into work cos you are in Oz?

Mandi - nice to see you back, everything will work out.

After a bit of a blip I finally pulled myself together on Sunday night, I went back to the diet on Monday morning, it is now Friday and I am still sticking to it. I went to the gym on Wednesday for a review, only to find that my blood pressure is up from what it was before. It's not too bad 124/93, but it is high enough to make me work harder on my diet and exercise programme.

I decided that I had better start doing some treadmill work in preparation for the 5km next year. and, I don't know how to say this, but I quite enjoyed the running bit this morning! Right now I feel like I should be taking my temperature and lying down in a dark room.

Better go and do some chores before I run out of time.

Take care all

Shirley
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:22 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hooperhome
YIKES

Theresa
Congratualtions Theresa - so pleased for you - it takes such a weight off your shoulders donsen't it!?

Lynn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.