Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
ohippy,
come on you can do it. I pigged out yesterday and just think of when you stand on the scales you can do it stop eating we are here to help you petal
lace
Too late Lace, I had the chunky kit kat egg and two chunky kit kats, full roast (WITH yorkshire pudding AND stuffing !!), many gingerbread bunnies, cheese on toast, aTerrys choc orange egg and a number of mini eggs. I am also still hungry as now I'm on a roll - keep nipping back to dip into the roast !!

But, I was fab Thurs, Fri and Sat and will be Mon, Tues and Wed so hope that I can limit the damage done. Will be tough to get back into it tomorrow tho - always is when I've had a pig out - body keeps demanding more. :scared:
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:06 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lynnlovessun]I think i'm right in saying that most of us have crashed and burned all because its Easter weekend!!!!!!!

Well, I for one agree that I have. I had biscuits with my cup of tea in bed this morning to start. Then I have eaten most of my Belgian chocolate egg, I did have boiled egg and soldiers for breakfast, but no lunch as I couldn't fit it in.

I have just cooked a lovely roast dinner and now do not want to move as I feel so stuffed. I don't think I can finish all my eggs today so may have to start diet on Tuesday.

On a positive note, I have sat and gone through all my Slimming World magazines and written all the recipes I like the look of into a book so they are all in one place. Tomorrow I am going to plan all my meals for the next week so I can shop for that and hopefully it will stop me from eating stuff just because I don't know what to cook for tea that day.

Fingers crossed for a good start.

Shirley
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Alright then, I have had no easter eggs I told everyone not to buy me any, I have had a handful of Roses choc and feel very sick after them, I don't like chocolate but if the chippy is open later then I can feel chips coming on. Not a sweet person more of a savoury Crisps and stuff like that. I did cheat with a chinese but I am determined if it is only half a pound I will have some weight off this week.
she says!!!!
Lace lol
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:18 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does confessing mean it doesnt count??
I have just come back from a weekend in Norfolk. Stayed in a B&B that did the nicest full English so had 2 of those, fish and chips and two roast dinners and chocolate pudding and feel really really miserable and bloated. How comes my friend that came with us could eat all that I ate and not look any bigger than her normal flat stomached size 10 yet I look a bloated size 18 bulging over my size 16 jeans that fitted me nicely last Thursday. It's not fair
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:31 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi, Happy Easter everyone sounds very egg bound, except lace who was heading for chip crazy, Last year when I went to weight watchers they were talking about the shock days, This lady was following programme (please note good girl not calling it a diet, got a right royal rollocking from miss pompous in the queue behind me on tuesday) and she was not getting anywhere, kept notes very methodical person I think! and she noticed that went she went off the rails but managed to claw back point over the week, those were the weeks that she lost weight. she worked on something like 2 very high point days 1 very low point day 2 medium low days and 1 ordinary day making sure that her weeks points were within allowance (that is from memory but that was the gist of it) and she found that it worked wonders for her and went on to lose about 5 st. Not every week 1 week in 3 she did it, not for everyone, wish I could find it, the info was on the web site but cant find it again.

Does anyone have any saboteurs in your family, everytime I start a diet and annouce it, my mother arrives with cream buns and today after specifically asking for no egg type goodies she arrived with a bag of mini eggs for me. why?? I am begining to think that she likes me fat so she can nag and feel superior as she lost her weight and I have not. That makes me feel sad and nasty for thinking nastly of her, but it is becoming more and more apparent that there is something behind these gifts!!!! If its not there can cope, but when everyone else is eating their bag I cave in.

Have a good bankholiday monday

Nicky
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

[QUOTE=ub40fan]
Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
On a positive note, I have sat and gone through all my Slimming World magazines and written all the recipes I like the look of into a book so they are all in one place. Tomorrow I am going to plan all my meals for the next week so I can shop for that and hopefully it will stop me from eating stuff just because I don't know what to cook for tea that day.

Fingers crossed for a good start.

Shirley

I am doing 'Ediets'. For those of you not familiar with it, they put together your weekly mealplan which you can change on-line and then produces a shopping list for you.

Theresa
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:44 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I think i'm right in saying that most of us have crashed and burned all because its Easter weekend!!!!!!!

I have 4 eggs now (2 almost eaten) given to me by lovely patients!!!!

I have had a chinese and an Indian.......I can hear you all gasping !!!!!!

I've been working all weekend but eating chocolate as I go,

Will go back on diet on Tue as i'm off Monday and need to get all the choc out of the way (into my stomach) I think I will be so sickened that the diet will seem appealing - totally disgusted by my collapse in willpower

No weigh in for me this Monday - will wait till following Monday!!!!

Lynn
Hi Lynn,
As we are being honest, Andrew has been off since early Thursday so that means no set meal times and eating on the run. I have been awful:
Thursday - Chinese as explained in earlier post
Friday - 2 oatcakes, meal out in evening; garlic bread and prawn and salmon salad, 2 pints lager.
Sat - Oatcake, pizza slice, jam scone, bottle lager, packet crisp, chilli in tortillas covered with FULL fat cheese
Sunday - 2 cream eggs in bed, bacon and egg sarnie, another cream egg, roast duck plus full roast dinner (didn't eat much as I was saving space for more choccy) another cream egg, whole easter egg, pork sandwich and packet of crisp, bottle of lager
I've had a terrible couple of days so and Andrew is still off work so will probably have another bad one today.
Sarah

Podgypossum,
Sorry I missed your birthday, hope you had a good one.
Sarah
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi there,im feeling p....ed off with myself this morning,i had been good all week,until yeaterday,we had friends over for dinner and i drank half a large bottle of wine,along with spag bol,gateaux and ice cream,and i had a cream egg later on to,ive undone all the hard work i put in last week

tracey
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear - sounds like we've all given in to our food this weekend. But that is now in the past, isn't it girls ?!!!!

Today is the start of a new, motivated gang of programme followers (ooh err) who will stick to it for the next five days at least - ok with you all ?!!

May the force (and willpower and determination) be with you all and, if not, we're all here for you !
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Oh dear - sounds like we've all given in to our food this weekend. But that is now in the past, isn't it girls ?!!!!

Today is the start of a new, motivated gang of programme followers (ooh err) who will stick to it for the next five days at least - ok with you all ?!!

May the force (and willpower and determination) be with you all and, if not, we're all here for you !
cheers ohippy,glad im not the only one, but im gutted after being so good all week :scared:

tracey
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scissors
cheers ohippy,glad im not the only one, but im gutted after being so good all week :scared:

tracey
I do understand bu it really isn't the end of the world. Sometimes it's good for your body to shake it up so long as you get straight back on the diet - I'm still expecting a loss this week even after yesterday. Will probably cut a couple of hundred cals off my limit for the next couple of days and then the scales will tell Wed pm !
Old Mar 28th 2005, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicki,
yes I have the same mother as you. I think we share her, she a bag! Love her but she a bag. Ohhh yes well I lost my weight you know a long time ago. That's becasue she is 75 and soesn't eat anymore lol.

All the rest of the peeps, I have been naughty this weekend but who gives..........
I am going to be a good girl today becasue tommorrow is the last fat club on TV and I have been keeping up with them and I want to count how much I have lost whilst counting with them. So I have to be good for my weight in on Wednesday.
Speak soon
love Lace )

Keep up the good work Nicki (Mothers tut)x
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:09 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi Nicki,
yes I have the same mother as you. I think we share her, she a bag! Love her but she a bag. Ohhh yes well I lost my weight you know a long time ago. That's becasue she is 75 and soesn't eat anymore lol.

Keep up the good work Nicki (Mothers tut)x
Creepy is she a control freak too, punishes you with the cold silences/you are such a dissapointment etc mine is gong to be 74 this year and has only lost weight this last 3 years or so.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh yes I get that too but my mum lost weight ages ago. I am losing weight now of course however, when I only lose half a pound like I did last week I get the 'yeah thats ok, but could do better'. The best thing I have found that I can do is move. That is why I am going to Australia, all my other sisters are there and would be left here alone in the clutches and claws of MOTHER!!!!!! HA HA AHA ARRRRRRRR!
Lol
Lace
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:35 am
Is anyone listening

Oh yes I get that too but my mum lost weight ages ago. I am losing weight now of course however, when I only lose half a pound like I did last week I get the 'yeah thats ok, but could do better'. The best thing I have found that I can do is move. That is why I am going to Australia, all my other sisters are there and would be left here alone in the clutches and claws of MOTHER!!!!!! HA HA AHA ARRRRRRRR!
Lol
Lace
lucky girl my mother has realised that when i go she would be the fittest of the oldies aunts and cousins etc left and thinks this in unfair and is not willing to do that, so she is going to follow us to oz so I can look after her. Work that one out selfish slightly eh!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.