Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:40 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Just sent you a reply but it wouldn't post - so annoying when that happens!
Basically I said that your diet seems very balanced and healthy.
What diet is it that you are following again? Was it the GI diet?

Lynn
Hiya Lynn,
Yes I'm giving the Gi Diet a go. Podgypossom says it's really good. I'm currently 11st 6lbs oops and the 1/2lb I gained this week.
I will do my best over the weekend but Andrew is off from tomorrow and we always have honey roast duck at Easter so will try to make it a bit crispier. Already thinking of how to raise it in roasting tin so that it doesn't sit in fat, I think I'll either use grill rack or go and buy a cooling rack that fits my tin. See trying to be good.
Good luck to you all.
Sarah
Old Mar 24th 2005, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi Guys,
see it seems to me that I am trying to get down to what you are now! So that means that when I get down to the 13 stones and 12 stones you are where does that leave me?
I have looked at the BMI at weight watchers and it says that for a BMI of 29 I need to be 12 stone 3Lls I think.
I am not tall either so does this mean I will have to get down even more. I think that any weight I lose is great it is just that at the moment i can't farer than 13 stone. I can see that but under that is..............................
Lace
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:02 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Guys,
see it seems to me that I am trying to get down to what you are now! So that means that when I get down to the 13 stones and 12 stones you are where does that leave me?
I have looked at the BMI at weight watchers and it says that for a BMI of 29 I need to be 12 stone 3Lls I think.
I am not tall either so does this mean I will have to get down even more. I think that any weight I lose is great it is just that at the moment i can't farer than 13 stone. I can see that but under that is..............................
Lace
You want to have your BMI between 20-25 - so 25 max to be in the healthy weight range - but you have to take it in steps Lace - no more than 10% goal at one time otherwise it would get too depressing as your target weight would seem so far away - so make your 1st target 10% of what you weigh just now and once you reach that you can set another 10% and so on......

Keep at it,
Lynn
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:04 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Wow 4lb Lynn, well done.
As we are the same we will have to try and keep up with each other.
Go on, tell me that you are NOT going to have any chocolate over the weekend then I wont either
Are you exercising too??
Hi

Yup fraid so i'm going to eat my easter egg all in one day - damage limitation or something, then straight back on the healthy diet again!!!!!

Will follow your weight loss!

Lynn

p.s haven't really been excercising so far but I do have a lovely gym membership that I haven't used for 2 weeks - no time at the minute but will be back soon!!!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynn,
I am taking it one step at a time but it is really hard. However I am having it! It is my own fault I am like this in the first place, I used to model. I found love and happiness and a fat arse came not far behind. He loves me and I love him so much that's what makes it hard. He doesn't give a damn what I look like adn neither does my little boy.
I do or course this is why I am doing it and Australia. I phone my sisters up there and the life they have is fantastic. I have an existance! I want a life. The UK is someone elses paradise but not mine.
thanks for the support
Lace
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chocaholic
I should be on a diet but there's too much temptation around and then there's my recent discovery of turkish delight chocolate eggs. Maybe after Easter is a good time to give it a serious go.
Just go out and buy a kilo of them. The diet will start tomorrow, after you have cleaned the bathroom and you will never look @ another one again
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:57 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi Guys,
Lace
Hiya Lace,
Just take one day at a time, lovely. Our men have a lot to answer for. Remember we didn't gain weight over night so we won't lose it over night either and as hard as it seems the longer it takes to come off the longer it will stay off. Hugs and loads of support coming your way.
Sarah
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:00 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Lynn,
I am taking it one step at a time but it is really hard. However I am having it! It is my own fault I am like this in the first place, I used to model. I found love and happiness and a fat arse came not far behind. He loves me and I love him so much that's what makes it hard. He doesn't give a damn what I look like adn neither does my little boy.
I do or course this is why I am doing it and Australia. I phone my sisters up there and the life they have is fantastic. I have an existance! I want a life. The UK is someone elses paradise but not mine.
thanks for the support
Lace
I do know how you feel lace, before I had children, I was a size 10/12 and still 15 years later I'm now a 16/18 but was a 20/22 so it is coming off slowly but if I think about my "targert" weight I just feel like giving up as it seems so far away... feeling very ill today, some virus or other, went to work but by lunch time I just physically couldn't do my job so came home feeling very sorry for myself, my sense of taste has gone apart from sweet things, I'm afraid I ate a whole easter egg :scared: and now I'm thinking "Why???" oh well shall go and dose myself up with flu remidies and feel more sorry for myself, but no more easter eggs, I feel sick enough already
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, Marjory here from little Britain, eat dust darlings, its low fat.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:12 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Hi, Marjory here from little Britain, eat dust darlings, its low fat.
lol lol. When my 10yr old son watches that part he always says its you and your mates mum..
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:28 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,
Lace

Hi Lace
We all have our own individual goals and we all have different reasons. There are also some (me included) that will lose the 2/3stn that we need to lose but will take a very long and winding road with lots of hills and bumps, so lots of us 12 and 13 stoners will still be with you in 8 months time when you have lost much more that 2/3 stone. And if you feel like 13 stone is an achievable weight then great, stick with that goal. Then when you get there see how you feel, you may feel great at 13 stone or you may feel that you would like to lose a bit more, who knows. Then when you get to Oz all the Brisbane slimmers can go out power walking to a nice restaurant and have a slap up meal together
Keep up the good work!
Sharon

ps, I find reading magazines like slimming world etc does me the power of good as there are always people in them to inspire you and lots of the people in them have lost more weight that all of us need to lose put together.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I love to read about all the wonderful success stories in the slimming magzines...BUT... i now try to avoid reading them as the whole damn thing is full of adverts and recipes for FOOD!!!...its the last bloody thing i want to look at when i'm trying my damdest NOT to eat and distract myself from falling of the wagon...lol
Old Mar 25th 2005, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - got weighed Wednesday evening and - stayed the same !! Bit gutted because I had been good since Monday but obviously had more bad than good days !!

Back on diet with a vengence yesterday, will allow myself an egg on Sunday but otherwise am determined to stick to the rules, so bring on next Wednesday !

Also bit peeved as instructor was sick so was weighed but no talk or exercise and still had to pay the same price, haven't been able to get to the gym either and only managed 3,500 steps yesterday as working from home. Need to give myself a kick up the backside pronto.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 9:09 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy
Hi all - got weighed Wednesday evening and - stayed the same !! Bit gutted because I had been good since Monday but obviously had more bad than good days !!

Back on diet with a vengence yesterday, will allow myself an egg on Sunday but otherwise am determined to stick to the rules, so bring on next Wednesday !

Also bit peeved as instructor was sick so was weighed but no talk or exercise and still had to pay the same price, haven't been able to get to the gym either and only managed 3,500 steps yesterday as working from home. Need to give myself a kick up the backside pronto.
Hi hippy, sorry you stayed the same, but at least all your good work from monday, obviously made sure that you did not put on When my friend went to RC and the instructor was ill, the clerks/helpers weighed them in for nothing.

Not a stepper by nature, but 3500 steps sounds pretty amazing to me. Am plucking up the courage to ask 2 girls I know who at more than acquaitances but not close friends if they will let me join them swimming twice a week. They are both large ladies, so will feel more at ease, just worried about the water discplacement when we all get in :scared:

Hope you have a good week, ah penny has dropped you aren't talking about a stepping machine, are you talking about walking steps, sorry in future must have coffee before attempting to communicate.

Happy easter everyone

Nicky
Old Mar 25th 2005, 1:26 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Hi everyone,
I had chinese last night but had a little chat to Jess you owns it and explained that I'm dieting. She made me the most amazing chow mein. 1/2 vegetables, 1/4 chicken and 1/4 noodles. It was oooohhhh soooo lovely and not to far away from Gi principles.
I'm going to be totally off thrack this weekend as I have found the egg Andrew has bought me. Cadbury's Cream egg that has 7 cream eggs . I will try to be good and eat it all in one day.
Have fun,
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.