Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

I cant believe how well you lot have done!!! Bloody marvelous.
I have just joined ww here in Perth. Its $16 a week and everything is in kilos which I find extremely confusing. Didnt do brilliantly on my first week. Lost half a kilo, felt a bit of a pratt when I asked her if she could tell me how much that is in pounds!!!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww SJ that is sooo cute!
I will be like that when I am there. Thanks for saying that we have all fone really well, I think we have too although I did have a chinese last night and a bottle of wine.
Keep up the good work and isn't 16 dollars a lot phew can't wait to move there lol
lace x
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Had plans to be good today. Breakfast was a chunky kit kat and I've got worse with every passing hour

Feel sick but can't stop stuffing myself
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:55 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm the same! I was going to try and be good and only have a little of my easter egg.......but I've eaten most of it and feel extremely sick, but I can't leave it alone! oh well once it's gone I won't be able to eat anymore of it will I!! will start again tomorrow with a vengence promise
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
I'm the same! I was going to try and be good and only have a little of my easter egg.......but I've eaten most of it and feel extremely sick, but I can't leave it alone! oh well once it's gone I won't be able to eat anymore of it will I!! will start again tomorrow with a vengence promise
Good plan Mandi, think I'll do the same, you never know this slight hiccup may muck up our metabolic rate and we'll lose half a stone !!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

ohippy,
come on you can do it. I pigged out yesterday and just think of when you stand on the scales you can do it stop eating we are here to help you petal
lace
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Right then...seeing as we are owning up, i've eaten a WHOLE easter egg all to myself.

And i intend to eat some cake tomorrow too, but only coz its my birthday!! I have worked it out that if i do two extra 20min sessions on the treadmill it will cancel it all out
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Happy birthday all that jazz,
Happy birthday
love lace
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:10 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ohippy
Good plan Mandi, think I'll do the same, you never know this slight hiccup may muck up our metabolic rate and we'll lose half a stone !!
I hope you're right! or do you think that is just wishful thinking on our part didn't go to weigh in last week, was poorly, but if I'd gone I think I may have lost some weight so if I go this week and have put on the scales may just say I've stayed the same!
Maybe we should all start again tomorrow, get out those halos girls and get polishing
Old Mar 27th 2005, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lacey21
Happy birthday all that jazz,
Happy birthday
love lace

Thanx Lacey.. no fun to be had though gotta work till 8pm
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Lol Mandi,
I know hw that feels Possum, I am working today with some sort of flu symptoms and yesterday I was suppose to be going to this Northwest meet and I didn't becasue I was working again have to get this degree done or vetassess wont be in in July. It is most important so I know how you feel.
But Happy Birthday after 8:00 pm babe,
hugs for your birthday
Lace
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandi248
Maybe we should all start again tomorrow, get out those halos girls and get polishing

That sounds like a good idea, only trouble is I say that all the time !!!
And I find I'm getting nowhere.
HELP...I need some willpower desperately.

Theresa
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Sent you some will power by way of Karma Theresa,
love lace
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Sent you some will power by way of Karma Theresa,
love lace

Thanks for that Lace, hope it works.
By the way today we found that our scales are not working consistently. Need to replace the battery. I hope when the new one goes in that I have lost some weight, I really hope I haven't gone up!!!

Theresa
Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:51 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I think i'm right in saying that most of us have crashed and burned all because its Easter weekend!!!!!!!

I have 4 eggs now (2 almost eaten) given to me by lovely patients!!!!

I have had a chinese and an Indian.......I can hear you all gasping !!!!!!

I've been working all weekend but eating chocolate as I go,

Will go back on diet on Tue as i'm off Monday and need to get all the choc out of the way (into my stomach) I think I will be so sickened that the diet will seem appealing - totally disgusted by my collapse in willpower

No weigh in for me this Monday - will wait till following Monday!!!!

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.