Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Jesus Chris Pike no wonder you lose weight and your bloke from the bad breath and gas that that is going to come out of your a*** with that.

No thanks weight watchers for me I ahve learn the hard way I am too old for that diet. Aww thanks Shirley for that. You are right it didn't go on fast so it's a waste of time trying to delude your self that it is going to come off fast. I hate it when I don't lose weight but I will hate it evern more when I weigh in on them scales at the medical and I am as fat then as I am now.

Sorry Pike, honey can't do your diet chicken.
You will do better this week shirley and Nicki keep you chin up and as for me I can keep all 6 of my chins up at once. lol lol
hugs Lace
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:04 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
Jesus Chris Pike no wonder you lose weight and your bloke from the bad breath and gas that that is going to come out of your a*** with that.

No thanks weight watchers for me I ahve learn the hard way I am too old for that diet. Aww thanks Shirley for that. You are right it didn't go on fast so it's a waste of time trying to delude your self that it is going to come off fast. I hate it when I don't lose weight but I will hate it evern more when I weigh in on them scales at the medical and I am as fat then as I am now.

Sorry Pike, honey can't do your diet chicken.
You will do better this week shirley and Nicki keep you chin up and as for me I can keep all 6 of my chins up at once. lol lol
hugs Lace
You won't weigh in at the medical and be as much as you are now. You are going to be smaller. Do you have your medicals booked yet? How long do you have to go?

I couldn't do that diet either. I am following slimming world guidelines and like you are doing things sensibly. That said, what works for one doesn't work for another. If you can stick to that for 2 weeks then good luck to ya!

Shirley
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:24 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hello

Thanks for your kind thoughts the following just flew into my e-mail and made me smile, especially bearing in mind lace's and ub40fan's comment. So decided to share it with you all. Maybe you all have some to add? Nicky

THE POSITIVE SIDE OF LIFE:

Living on Earth is expensive,
but it does include a free trip
around the sun every year.

How long a minute is
depends on what side of the
bathroom door you're on.

Birthdays are good for you;
the more you have,
the longer you live.

Happiness comes through doors you
didn't even know you left open.

Ever notice that the people who are late
are often much jollierthan the people who
have to wait for them?

You may be only one person in the world,
but you may also be the world to one person.

Some mistakes are too much fun
to only make once.

Don't cry because it's over;
smile because it happened.

One for ub40fan

A truly happy person is one who
can enjoy the scenery on a detour.

And Lace's

Sod it!! because you are a long time dead

Have an great day, and
know that someone
who thinks you're great
has thought about you today!..
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:47 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

I have not done that diet for two years i have done it twice befor and it doese work but i hated every time i was forced to do it and don,t think i would do it again may be for my medicle as a last resorce it is desighned as a pre operation diet, the best way is dont eat after 6 cut back and plenty of exercise which i have no will power
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:51 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by pike
I have not done that diet for two years i have done it twice befor and it doese work but i hated every time i was forced to do it and don,t think i would do it again may be for my medicle as a last resorce it is desighned as a pre operation diet, the best way is dont eat after 6 cut back and plenty of exercise which i have no will power
Hi Pike

Remember this when mum was scheduled for op, it definately worked. the eating after 6 thing is something my doctors keeps saying, apparently new research show that it is something like 4 to 5 hours before sleeping, so that is proberly a good guide, not always so easy to do.

Nicky
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:59 am
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hi Pike

Remember this when mum was scheduled for op, it definately worked. the eating after 6 thing is something my doctors keeps saying, apparently new research show that it is something like 4 to 5 hours before sleeping, so that is proberly a good guide, not always so easy to do.

Nicky

Nicky as when the correct time to eat goes its no good to me as i start work at 8am have my butties when i get the chance drop the lads of at 5.30 pm the depending on how many calls i have is to when i get home some times don,t get home till 9pm the hours i work don,t seem to make any more money though .
Booked some swimming lessons in the evening and starting to make more time to do some walking ,got to get some up and go and out of my lazy ways
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dieter's for OZ

Nicki,
Sob sob that was lovely, wasn't it shirley and pike, just lovely. Last week I was unemployed had no job on the SOL. Make your own luck! I have started a business and today I phoned around out of the phone book retirement homes and rest homes I found work in two of them as there resident hairdresser. Make you own luck!
I have a career, I am 35 and a half pounds lighter than I was last year, I have a wonderful man and three lovely children and I WILL get to Australia.
One for Nicki

Lifes a journey grab a float!
Lace X
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Well here is a bit of an update,

Still panicing about meds - now 2 weeks and 2 days away. Have lost 2 stone on the weight watchers diet by limiting myself to 25 points per day. Min 1hr excercise per day and no beer. It's been hard but it's going to get harder - I still have to loose 1½ stone to get under 40 BMI in 2 weeks! Just need to grow 2 inches! I only need another 6 weeks but meds have to back by 16th May.

Got a letter from my Dr saying I am in good health and my sickness record from work for last 3 years (3 days) so hopefully I stand a chance.............

back to the bike to nowhere
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:26 am
Is anyone listening

Originally Posted by Rabc
Well here is a bit of an update,

Still panicing about meds - now 2 weeks and 2 days away. Have lost 2 stone on the weight watchers diet by limiting myself to 25 points per day. Min 1hr excercise per day and no beer. It's been hard but it's going to get harder - I still have to loose 1½ stone to get under 40 BMI in 2 weeks! Just need to grow 2 inches! I only need another 6 weeks but meds have to back by 16th May.

Got a letter from my Dr saying I am in good health and my sickness record from work for last 3 years (3 days) so hopefully I stand a chance.............

back to the bike to nowhere

well done, maybe you should try out pikes mayo diet for us 20lbs is 1st 6lbs but really that is alot of exercise good on yuh! Have the feeling I need to measure about 7ft to be in with a fight chance not the 5'3'' that I am now. Keep up the excellent work rabc

Nicky
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
well done, maybe you should try out pikes mayo diet for us 20lbs is 1st 6lbs but really that is alot of exercise good on yuh! Have the feeling I need to measure about 7ft to be in with a fight chance not the 5'3'' that I am now. Keep up the excellent work rabc

Nicky
Thanks for the kind words. They are really encouraging. As the meds are in Dover and of course we will have our passports with us we might just nip over to France afterwards and fill the car with medicinal purposes! (or Mayo)
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:02 am
Is anyone listening

Originally Posted by Rabc
Thanks for the kind words. They are really encouraging. As the meds are in Dover and of course we will have our passports with us we might just nip over to France afterwards and fill the car with medicinal purposes! (or Mayo)

And to fill up (body) with beer of course, not forgetting all the other bits and pieces that you will have been without. Sending you encouraging karma in place of beer.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:37 am
Is anyone listening

Been feretting (trying to stay out of kitchen ) and have found this record, shows who has joined us on this post. It has 385 posts and 5,209 viewings

User Name Posts
lacey21 88
mandi248 43
ohippy 39
teach 35
lynnlovessun 33
halflinggirl2000 32
binbird 26
chattyshazza 12
scissors 9
ub40fan 8
podgypossum 6
hooperhome 5
pike 5
Professional Princess 4
bridiej 4
Rabc 4
gavstrad 3
Rooksie 3
gobbyjock 2
Jonahs_mummy 2
paula elliott 2
Badge 2
emmals 2
bondipom 1
karenvirginia 1
wombat42 1
Claudia 1
sj oldfield 1
FITCHETT FAMILY 1
Pootle 1
sue_parker 1
redlion 1
worzel 1
Ialibu 1
Alex Hall 1
Bordy 1
chocaholic 1
jack27 1
Roy Edward Taylor 1
logan 1

40 people amazing
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:39 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=halflinggirl2000]Been feretting (trying to stay out of kitchen ) and have found this record, shows who has joined us on this post. It has 385 posts and 5,209 viewings

User Name Posts
lacey21 88
mandi248 43
ohippy 39
teach 35
lynnlovessun 33
halflinggirl2000 32
binbird 26
chattyshazza 12
scissors 9
ub40fan 8
podgypossum 6
hooperhome 5
pike 5
Professional Princess 4
bridiej 4
Rabc 4
gavstrad 3
Rooksie 3
gobbyjock 2
Jonahs_mummy 2
paula elliott 2
Badge 2
emmals 2
bondipom 1
karenvirginia 1
wombat42 1
Claudia 1
sj oldfield 1
FITCHETT FAMILY 1
Pootle 1
sue_parker 1
redlion 1
worzel 1
Ialibu 1
Alex Hall 1
Bordy 1
chocaholic 1
jack27 1
Roy Edward Taylor 1
logan 1

40 people amazing[/QUOTE

40 amazing people
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:43 am
Is anyone listening

40 people amazing[/QUOTE

40 amazing people [/QUOTE]

Old Mar 29th 2005, 5:26 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah but where's the 'mayo' in the mayo diet!!!!!??????????? Thats what I want to know!!!

I'm the same as you Lace - ww works fine for me!

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.