Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Sep 3rd 2022, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

peterpipper12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Wagabond777
Hey, Zero cool, just clarifying that these salaries are monthly not annual. i can't believe these are annual as even director level top end would be 100,000 SAR to 26kUSD
it is obviously monthly salary lol

Can someone please provide insight on the recruitment assessment?!?
Old Sep 25th 2022, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Canadafamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,
just been offered a job that I'm thinking to accept. Not from Neom but from TRSDC. Its directly with TRSDC and not with a third party. But it says one year contract which is worrying me a bit. What happens after one year? Any advise would help in the decision making process.

Thank you
Old Oct 14th 2022, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Lfqopati is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris79
Thanks Scamp, my thoughts are do a year or two and clear all my debt and have a nice little pot in the bank. Decent deal £10k a month plus accommodation paid for as well - seems too good to be true! I think I can manage to be in a slightly dodgy place for that much
hi everyone,

I also got my offer letter yesterday and I might need some help.

the offer letter show a total salary which is made of housing, travelling and phone allowances - do I have to pay something out of your salary?

I don’t see free accommodation, meals and laundry in the offer letter.

also don’t know what travel allowance means, 1 flight a year? And cash allowance?

thank you
Old Oct 14th 2022, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Gulf_European is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lfqopati
hi everyone,

I also got my offer letter yesterday and I might need some help.

the offer letter show a total salary which is made of housing, travelling and phone allowances - do I have to pay something out of your salary?

I don’t see free accommodation, meals and laundry in the offer letter.

also don’t know what travel allowance means, 1 flight a year? And cash allowance?

thank you
The breakdown into allowances are per law, and you will not have to pay anything out of that. However, for a 2 bed room it's 4000 sar which you have to pay if you get one of those.

Also, bonuses are counted on the base salary only.

Some of them are set amounts. Mobile allowance used to be 1000 sar for manager and above. Now it's 500 up to manager, 1000 for SM, and 2000 for director and above.
Old Oct 14th 2022, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rafik
Anybody can advise if HireRight will contact my current employer during the background check?
They contact everyone on your list who you put down.
Employers, universities, and other education institutions you note.
Old Oct 14th 2022, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

rafik is an unknown quantity at this point

If I will not give them the permission to contact my current employer, what is the solution then?
Old Oct 14th 2022, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

Chrisreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rafik
If I will not give them the permission to contact my current employer, what is the solution then?
This is one of their requirements - they need to verify your current pay and other employment details.
Remember that it is not you who is choosing Neom - Neom is choosing you, and as any employer they would want to verify what they are buying.
Old Oct 16th 2022, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Evilbungle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chrisreak
This is one of their requirements - they need to verify your current pay and other employment details.
Remember that it is not you who is choosing Neom - Neom is choosing you, and as any employer they would want to verify what they are buying.
Not true in my case, I didn't give them permission to speak to my current employer (At that point as I had not handed in my notice) I did upload my contract of employment and latest payslip, to show when I started and that I was still employed, this was good enough for my background check - I assume they contacted my then current employer after I started for a reference, but they definitely didn't contact them before I left.
Old Oct 17th 2022, 1:40 am
Just Joined

NordicinDesert is an unknown quantity at this point

Is signed offer letter binding?
Old Oct 17th 2022, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

CivilEng94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,

I wanted to get some advice on what I should do in my scenario.

I have received a verbal offer after one interview with the manager at NEOM around 3 weeks ago and around 10 days ago a recruiting agency got in touch with me to collect information from me like salary, notice needed, date of birth, education, experience, etc. The recruiting agency told me that he doesn't know anything about my position or role, they just received a call from NEOM to collect information from me and then NEOM's HR will directly send me a link. Its been 10 days and still haven't gotten anything from NEOM's HR.

Has this happened to anyone?

How long should I wait before emailing the NEOM manager?

Looks like I will be working directly with NEOM's HR is that correct?

Thank you
Old Oct 17th 2022, 1:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CivilEng94
Hello all,

I wanted to get some advice on what I should do in my scenario.

I have received a verbal offer after one interview with the manager at NEOM around 3 weeks ago and around 10 days ago a recruiting agency got in touch with me to collect information from me like salary, notice needed, date of birth, education, experience, etc. The recruiting agency told me that he doesn't know anything about my position or role, they just received a call from NEOM to collect information from me and then NEOM's HR will directly send me a link. Its been 10 days and still haven't gotten anything from NEOM's HR.

Has this happened to anyone?

How long should I wait before emailing the NEOM manager?

Looks like I will be working directly with NEOM's HR is that correct?

Thank you
Yes. Email the NEOM manager - he wants you & he'll work on HR.
Old Oct 17th 2022, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

CivilEng94 is an unknown quantity at this point

how long should I wait before I email the manager?
Old Oct 17th 2022, 2:29 am
Just Joined

No need to wait, go for it. doesn't hurt.
Old Oct 23rd 2022, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

AMarie01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
Loads of dogs here. Plenty of people willing to dog sit. They are starting to get a vet to come in and do regular visits. What breed is it? There are some that aren’t accepted. Dogs and cats everywhere though.
Hi there! I saw your post from a while back. I am really interested in knowing more about potential dog sitters in NEOM as I am going to need confirmation that I can hire someone daily before accepting the offer. Do you have any contacts or updated information about dog life in NEOM?
Old Oct 24th 2022, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

It's all pretty informal. There are people who offer walks and such during the day, but not sure if you can guarantee someone. Plenty of dogs and cats here, although it's obviously a limited environment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.