Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Jun 8th 2022, 5:52 am
Just Joined

ap11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Hi all,
I joined NEOM this week - based in Community 1. Is anyone else around / new? Would be great to meet people and get settled in!
Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2022, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

Leela is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ap11
Hi all,
I joined NEOM this week - based in Community 1. Is anyone else around / new? Would be great to meet people and get settled in!
Thanks
When you say you're based in Community 1... you mean your cabin is in NC1? Haven't you been in NC2?
Old Jun 8th 2022, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Hi Leela,
not been to NC2 as my office is in NC1 and my hotel is nearby. Are you in NC2?
Old Jun 8th 2022, 3:41 pm
Just Joined

Leela is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Leela,
not been to NC2 as my office is in NC1 and my hotel is nearby. Are you in NC2?
No, I haven't joined Neom yet. It's supposed people are sent to NC2 until there are cabins available in NC1. That's why I'm asking.
Old Jun 8th 2022, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

TheXLegenD7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheXLegenD7
Hello All,
In the middle of avril i have passed two interview with a hire manager and another manager from the team, the hire manager told he that i have been selected for the position and the HR will reach me soon!
after two week the hire manager asked if u had been contacted by HR I said to him not yet, and after two weeks he asked me again i told him not yet, he told me to inform him once HR contacted me, and they have been some issue regarding HR process, and he pushing them

last week i asked him if there’s anything new with HR he told he still waiting for the feedback from HR!
Its this normal, its now more than 6 week and I haven’t been reached by HR, even the hire manager told he is pushing HR from his side !!!

should i worry about this, or should just wait ?!
does anyone here work AT NEOM OXAGON ??b
Old Jun 9th 2022, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Gulf_European is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
Thanks
Also interested if you mean NC1 or a seperate hotel (you mention hotel) nearby? It was understood all new hires would get NC2 initially, has more spaces opened up in NC1 now?
Old Jun 10th 2022, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Hi both,
Apologies for the confusion. I am working in the office in NC1. I am staying in a hotel which is roughly a 10 minute drive away from NC1. Hope this clarifies.
Old Jun 10th 2022, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Laguna_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ap, welcome I’ll be out there end of July touch wood and I’m sure a few others too.

i think most people are starting in NC2 unless this has changed more recently (I don’t imagine nc2 is full) but being in a hotel would probably make the transition harder for you in terms of meeting people but in terms of comfort it’s a lot closer than the drive from nc2. Did u request a hotel and/or were given this.

how you finding the heat ; my main dilemma at the moment is finding which work clothes are light but suitable for the office from uk stores. What is the dress code; would linen trousers and a super light short sleeve shirt be ok. I’ve asked the onboarder but no luck as of yet
Old Jun 11th 2022, 8:11 am
Just Joined

katy611 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Has anyone moved from Dubai/anywhere in the UAE to Saudi and have brought their car with them? I plan on driving from Dubai to Neom but the rules around what permits you need to bring your car are really unclear unless you are planning on having the car actually shipped over instead of just driving it over the border.
Old Jun 11th 2022, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi both,
Apologies for the confusion. I am working in the office in NC1. I am staying in a hotel which is roughly a 10 minute drive away from NC1. Hope this clarifies.
So you are a contractor and not a Neom employee then.....?
​​
Old Jun 19th 2022, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Chrisreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Laguna_1
how you finding the heat ; my main dilemma at the moment is finding which work clothes are light but suitable for the office from uk stores. What is the dress code; would linen trousers and a super light short sleeve shirt be ok. I’ve asked the onboarder but no luck as of yet
I have the same question. What cloths should I bring with me? What is the dress code?
Old Jun 19th 2022, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Chrisreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
No more business visas being issue since Jan 2022. You will enter on a single entry work visa. It will be then be converted to an iqama on arrival. This takes less than 2 weeks now, but be sure to get your medical done asap when you arrive as you need it to get an iqama. After you get an iqama they issue you a 6 month entry/exit visa so you can come and go as you please.
They seem to still issue business visas for some people. Does anyone know what the downsides of being brought on business visa as opposed to work visa are? I was told you could still get iqama from business visa, it would just involve a few extra steps. Did anyone have this experience?
Old Jun 21st 2022, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chrisreak
They seem to still issue business visas for some people. Does anyone know what the downsides of being brought on business visa as opposed to work visa are? I was told you could still get iqama from business visa, it would just involve a few extra steps. Did anyone have this experience?
Work visa means Iqama almost instantaneously when you arrive (1 week). A couple of minor things you need to do on arrival.
Business visa generally means the Iqama can take a few months with the additional steps required..
Old Jun 26th 2022, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

raf4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

So i have been offered a job at NEOM pending background checks. I wanted to know other than base salary are there any other financial add on’s? In my current work place we get location, transport and western inducement allowances. These end up adding to the overall package.

I was told NEOM would pay 60k SAR per child per year for education, would this be anywhere in the world or specific to the region only?

Appreciate any help on the above or a general financial package breakdown. Most appreciated.

Kind regards,
Rafa
Old Jun 26th 2022, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Scott78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raf4
Hi Everyone,

So i have been offered a job at NEOM pending background checks. I wanted to know other than base salary are there any other financial add on’s? In my current work place we get location, transport and western inducement allowances. These end up adding to the overall package.

I was told NEOM would pay 60k SAR per child per year for education, would this be anywhere in the world or specific to the region only?

Appreciate any help on the above or a general financial package breakdown. Most appreciated.

Kind regards,
Rafa
hola Rafa,

They would pay 60k Sar per kid anywhere in the world, up to 3 kids
no idea about the extra allowances
i’m also waiting for background check
don’t you have your offer letter yet? All the information is there, including the allowance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.