NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Apr 3rd 2022, 2:09 am
Just Joined

Rreed_NZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Adymaster85
Hello Fellow Expats
Some very good information being shared on this forum, which really helps answer most of the question one would have in mind. I have couple of things which is bothering me and my partner and thats about living at Neom with kids. I have a 3 & a 7 year old daughters and planning to relocate from UK and appreciate if anyone could share how is life there with Kids such as;

Whats is the Neom Community school like?
Are there many families with children staying at Neom and whats your own experience like in settling down with kids?
Is there much to do to keep the kids busy like do they have after school clubs or activities for them?
What do you as a family do during weekends?
what kind of social life you can expect outside of work whilst living in Neom?

Any help or guidance would be a deal breaker here, my wife seems to be just worried way too much .

Kind Regards

Ady
Hi everyone,
I am considering a role and move to NEOM with my young family also. I'd really love to hear from people living there with kids as to what it is like for them.
My girls are 7,5,5. Our twins have just started school here in New Zealand and while I wouldn't expect to touch ground in the KSA anytime in the next 6 months, I would like to know what life I would be bringing them too.
I saw someone mentioned a school having opened with 120 children. Is this a NEOM school or includes any local children (are there local children).
I have found some great photos of NEOM including a children's playground on a beach so I assume there must be some demand for family focused activities?
In order to seriously consider the move I need to have more info about the family life, community and support/schooling etc
Anything you can share from your experiences with your kids would be fabulous thanks!
Old Apr 5th 2022, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Adymaster85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rreed_NZ
Hi everyone,
I am considering a role and move to NEOM with my young family also. I'd really love to hear from people living there with kids as to what it is like for them.
My girls are 7,5,5. Our twins have just started school here in New Zealand and while I wouldn't expect to touch ground in the KSA anytime in the next 6 months, I would like to know what life I would be bringing them too.
I saw someone mentioned a school having opened with 120 children. Is this a NEOM school or includes any local children (are there local children).
I have found some great photos of NEOM including a children's playground on a beach so I assume there must be some demand for family focused activities?
In order to seriously consider the move I need to have more info about the family life, community and support/schooling etc
Anything you can share from your experiences with your kids would be fabulous thanks!
Hi
I will be joining NEOM next month - I have a family with two young kids. But my family will be joining me after a month. I have heard all good stuff so far (especially on this forum) where people have shared their experiences so hoping for the best. Will definitely update and give more details here once I am there. Thanks
Old Apr 6th 2022, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

chookie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi , I have just received my visa so should be in Neom next week if all goes well with the on boarding, I will let you know how I find it when I get there , any questions shout up , cheers
Old Apr 6th 2022, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Scott78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chookie1
Hi , I have just received my visa so should be in Neom next week if all goes well with the on boarding, I will let you know how I find it when I get there , any questions shout up , cheers
how long did the whole process take? Since first contact with the recruiter?
which role?

cheers,
Old Apr 6th 2022, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

Hi , I had my interviews in late December, then heard nothing till nearly end of January, I started the visa process with A1 visa service in London start of February, the degree attestation can be really quick or really slow , just your luck which one, then a medical in London I had returned from Qatar by then , and apply online for police certificate so it was about 8 to 10 weeks start to finish and about £900 which your relocation money will cover

I am going as the operations and maintenance manager for Trojena , cheers
Old Apr 6th 2022, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chookie1
Hi , I had my interviews in late December, then heard nothing till nearly end of January, I started the visa process with A1 visa service in London start of February, the degree attestation can be really quick or really slow , just your luck which one, then a medical in London I had returned from Qatar by then , and apply online for police certificate so it was about 8 to 10 weeks start to finish and about £900 which your relocation money will cover

I am going as the operations and maintenance manager for Trojena , cheers
Welcome onboard, you will have fun up there! We just drove the whole way up the mountain last week! Its crazy
Old Apr 6th 2022, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

Excellent, I really looking forward to it
Old Apr 12th 2022, 11:21 am
Just Joined

KERSALIC is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband has been offered employment with Neom and I am researching for him while he waits (forever it seems!) for HR to issue his offer etc.
I understand as part of his VISA application he will have to undergo a medical. Is anyone aware of any restrictions as he takes a few medications here in the UK. In particular I have read that Anti-Depressants are banned - can anyone confirm please? Are there any other conditions that may cause any issues?
Many thanks - kersalic
Old Apr 12th 2022, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Saudiexplorer is an unknown quantity at this point

So what is living in Neom actually like? Anyone arrived in the last few months?
Old Apr 12th 2022, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Ahmad6uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: NEOM Potential Job

Hi All,

I am looking to find opportunities in NEOM Project.

Was wondering if people are getting contacted by a recruitment agency in UK or applying online?

Keen to hear from you!

Regards,
Mo
Old Apr 12th 2022, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Hi , sorry no idea about the medication, but I could give you the name and phone number of the visa agency in London if you don’t have it , I found them really helpful when I called them looking for info
Old Apr 12th 2022, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Farhan28 is an unknown quantity at this point

My visa has just been issued and I am agreeing a start date with onboarding team. Does anyone know if the flights are direct from London? Onboarder just mentioned to me that it will be London to neom, but I assume its a lay over somewhere?

Any tips, brings or no brings, or any updates on moving from NC2 to NC1?
Old Apr 12th 2022, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi Farhan28, How long did the visa process take?
Old Apr 12th 2022, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Farhan28
My visa has just been issued and I am agreeing a start date with onboarding team. Does anyone know if the flights are direct from London? Onboarder just mentioned to me that it will be London to neom, but I assume its a lay over somewhere?

Any tips, brings or no brings, or any updates on moving from NC2 to NC1?
Hi , I am in the same position, I have my visa but no information on flights, I am looking to go from Scotland, the onboarder has gone quiet again
Old Apr 12th 2022, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

Hi Chookie, do you know how long the visa took?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.