Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Oct 24th 2022, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

AMarie01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Originally Posted by Trailing_Hubby
It's all pretty informal. There are people who offer walks and such during the day, but not sure if you can guarantee someone. Plenty of dogs and cats here, although it's obviously a limited environment.
Thanks for the information. It does make it really hard to bring a pet and have long work hours as a single person :/ I usually hire someone.
Old Oct 24th 2022, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread in recent months - very helpful for someone investigating potential expat life!

Just wondering if anyone has been asked to do a case interview at NEOM? I have one at the end of the week as the last stage in the process and am looking for any inside track!

All thoughts greatly received.
Old Oct 24th 2022, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

Sharky03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Newopps
Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who has posted in this thread in recent months - very helpful for someone investigating potential expat life!

Just wondering if anyone has been asked to do a case interview at NEOM? I have one at the end of the week as the last stage in the process and am looking for any inside track!

All thoughts greatly received.
I believe that may be area specific. Which general field of opportunity are you interviewing for?
Old Oct 25th 2022, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Lfqopati is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

very useful information here for everyone willing to work to NEOM.

last 13th October I got a formal offer letter which I’ve signed and uploaded onto candidate’s profile at NEOM. Meanwhile my background has started but they have been quiet for 3 days now after a few first queries.

I’ve started my degree attestation and I got the police certificate.

Would anyone advise on next steps and potential timelines? After submitting the offer signed offer letter when should I get the employment agreement for visa purposes?

would any of you who already joined describe your process since you signed the offer letter?

thanking you all in advance.

best
Old Dec 23rd 2022, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

WindowShopper88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Canadafamily
Hi All,
just been offered a job that I'm thinking to accept. Not from Neom but from TRSDC. Its directly with TRSDC and not with a third party. But it says one year contract which is worrying me a bit. What happens after one year? Any advise would help in the decision making process.

Thank you
How did this go, did you accept?
Old Jan 10th 2023, 9:04 am
Just Joined

main15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my husband has applied for a few project managers jobs recently in Neom.

How is the recruitment process at the moment ? Slow after the holidays. How long after applying are people generally waiting before they receive a response?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Old Jan 20th 2023, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

Jabzy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adymaster85
Hi
I will be joining NEOM next month - I have a family with two young kids. But my family will be joining me after a month. I have heard all good stuff so far (especially on this forum) where people have shared their experiences so hoping for the best. Will definitely update and give more details here once I am there. Thanks
Hi Adymaster85, I am intrigued to know how you are getting along as an accountant in Neom?
Did you manage to find a 2 bed apartment and pay extra for it?
What is the typical salaries for finance professionals with ample experience?
What has been your whole experience been like?
Old Jan 20th 2023, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Pkingston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jabzy14
Hi Adymaster85, I am intrigued to know how you are getting along as an accountant in Neom?
Did you manage to find a 2 bed apartment and pay extra for it?
What is the typical salaries for finance professionals with ample experience?
What has been your whole experience been like?

The waiting list for 2 bedroom units is now in the 100s.

The next batch is due for delivery at the end of this year.
Old Jan 20th 2023, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

So what are people doing if family need to be there, especially family with a couple of kids?

Old Jan 20th 2023, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

So what are people doing if family need to be there, especially family with a couple of kids?
You make do in whatever accommodation you manage to get!

Generally arrive here without the family and kids and bring them once you know more about the likelyhood of moving to the bigger unit.

Old Jan 20th 2023, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

That does sound like a risk, because accommodation is not guaranteed anytime soon. Plus you have to think about schooling as well, are kids guaranteed places?
Old Jan 20th 2023, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

That does sound like a risk, because accommodation is not guaranteed anytime soon. Plus you have to think about schooling as well, are kids guaranteed places?
There is an application process to get into the school.
I enrolled my daughter 3 months before arriving, and was confirmed admission once I arrived.

Nothing is guarenteed however. I've heard of there being a waiting list for admission, but don't know if this has since been resolved, or worse, if this list has gotten longer.

Get in touch with the school to find out more.
Old Jan 21st 2023, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your responses.
I messaged your privately to find out more information.
Old Jan 22nd 2023, 10:25 am
Just Joined

CLacey77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pkingston
There is an application process to get into the school.
I enrolled my daughter 3 months before arriving, and was confirmed admission once I arrived.

Nothing is guarenteed however. I've heard of there being a waiting list for admission, but don't know if this has since been resolved, or worse, if this list has gotten longer.

Get in touch with the school to find out more.
Hi, my husband has accepted a job in Neom , I would like to contact the school to check availability for my 3 daughters and / or put them on a waiting list . I am struggling g to find a contact email? Has anyone got any leads please?
Old Jan 22nd 2023, 6:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CLacey77
Hi, my husband has accepted a job in Neom , I would like to contact the school to check availability for my 3 daughters and / or put them on a waiting list . I am struggling g to find a contact email? Has anyone got any leads please?
There’s a phone number on the other NEOM thread, a search should bring it up.

With 3 children, assume you know the limitations with accommodation? Would be a heck of a squeeze unless you’re prepared to wait to join him when you can get a 2 bed.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 22nd 2023 at 6:07 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.