Reload this Page >

NEOM Potential Job

NEOM Potential Job

Old Jan 24th 2023, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Smart11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM Potential Job

Hello all,

I have been selected for a role at Neom. I received emails from HireRight and Neom HR Team. I have one question when filling in the HireRight forms online. Is it ok if we don’t allow our current employer to be contacted and instead upload a employment verification letter? Does it give a bad impression? Also, what kind of checks this company does, do they just confirm employment dates or do they also see how our performance was with the previous or current employers?
Old Jan 24th 2023, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smart11
Hello all,

I have been selected for a role at Neom. I received emails from HireRight and Neom HR Team. I have one question when filling in the HireRight forms online. Is it ok if we don’t allow our current employer to be contacted and instead upload a employment verification letter? Does it give a bad impression? Also, what kind of checks this company does, do they just confirm employment dates or do they also see how our performance was with the previous or current employers?
Congratulations.
There should be an option to make sure HireRIght doesn't contact your current employer and it is okay to choose it. You may be asked for additional documentation by HireRIght to prove the position, but that is no big deal.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BMH77
Congratulations.
There should be an option to make sure HireRIght doesn't contact your current employer and it is okay to choose it. You may be asked for additional documentation by HireRIght to prove the position, but that is no big deal.
thank you very much BMH77,
can you please answer my second question too? Does this company only verify our employment dates with previous or current employers hr department or do they actually contact our managers to see how well we performed or reasons on why we left previous employers etc.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you very much BMH77,
can you please answer my second question too? Does this company only verify our employment dates with previous or current employers hr department or do they actually contact our managers to see how well we performed or reasons on why we left previous employers etc.
Holy smokes! What deep, dark secret are you hiding?? :-)
To the best of my knowledge, they only verify dates. I didn't get feedback from previous managers that they were called.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Holy smokes! What deep, dark secret are you hiding?? :-)
To the best of my knowledge, they only verify dates. I didn't get feedback from previous managers that they were called.
haha no secrets, but was just curious how deep do they go when they do the background checks but thanks for your answers.
also, do you know when we receive these emails for hire right and neom hr team where we have to upload all our documents, how sure it is that we will get hired. Is there still a chance after this that we don’t get hired. Im assuming that all of our documents were correct and accepted and background checks were all clear.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

haha no secrets, but was just curious how deep do they go when they do the background checks but thanks for your answers.
also, do you know when we receive these emails for hire right and neom hr team where we have to upload all our documents, how sure it is that we will get hired. Is there still a chance after this that we don’t get hired. Im assuming that all of our documents were correct and accepted and background checks were all clear.
First, do not put in your notice at your current employer until you have signed an offer and spoken to an onboarder. The hiring process can take some time and you don't want to jump the gun.
As to the documentation and HireRight work, you aren't asked to do these things unless HR is prepared to bring you on.
There are some postings on this board recently where people have been going down the road and then have been told a job is no longer open. I can't speak to that at all, but right now, I'd say things are progressing towards you being hired.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

First, do not put in your notice at your current employer until you have signed an offer and spoken to an onboarder. The hiring process can take some time and you don't want to jump the gun.
As to the documentation and HireRight work, you aren't asked to do these things unless HR is prepared to bring you on.
There are some postings on this board recently where people have been going down the road and then have been told a job is no longer open. I can't speak to that at all, but right now, I'd say things are progressing towards you being hired.
thanks a lot BMH77 for giving me positive hope, really appreciate your answers. How long usually the whole process takes on average?
Old Jan 24th 2023, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

thanks a lot BMH77 for giving me positive hope, really appreciate your answers. How long usually the whole process takes on average?
That's a tough one. I can only speak to my own experience -- yours may vary.
The background check took a week. After that came through, it took about two weeks to get an offer letter. There was a discrepancy in my offer and it took about a month to resolve that and get another letter.
Once I signed the offer, it took two weeks before I spoke to someone from onboarding and then went through the visa process.
Some people have taken longer, some shorter.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

That's a tough one. I can only speak to my own experience -- yours may vary.
The background check took a week. After that came through, it took about two weeks to get an offer letter. There was a discrepancy in my offer and it took about a month to resolve that and get another letter.
Once I signed the offer, it took two weeks before I spoke to someone from onboarding and then went through the visa process.
Some people have taken longer, some shorter.
oh ok i see, thanks a lot for sharing your experience. Apart from this hiring process, how are you liking working at Neom. How are the people and working environment. Is the job stable and a person can work there on a long term basis?
Old Jan 24th 2023, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

oh ok i see, thanks a lot for sharing your experience. Apart from this hiring process, how are you liking working at Neom. How are the people and working environment. Is the job stable and a person can work there on a long term basis?
I like it here. I've met a lot of very interesting people from all around the world -- I've heard that the Neom team as a whole has members from over 100 countries speaking more than 70 languages. Since everyone is coming from afar, everyone is here to do good work and it shows. If you come in and work hard, the job is stable and you can work for a long time. The company isn't going anywhere.
I live in Oxagon. The cabins are comfortable and the food in the dining hall is good. You really don't want for much here. In NC1 and NC2, which a more established camps, there are plenty of groups for all sorts of activities. In Oxagon those are just getting started but there is still plenty to do.
Keep in mind, though, that despite the fact the camps are nice and there is plenty to do, we aren't near any metropolitan areas. Tabuk is about a 3 hour drive away, Duba, which is more of a small town, is 30-35 minutes away. Everywhere else is a flight. For some, that takes some getting used to. Also, the company is growing quickly and the camps are struggling to keep up. Some people have had to wait to get ideal accommodations, but it is happening. If you scroll the NEOM Community Update board, there are plenty of posts about this. Before committing to this move, I gave that board a good read and saw the good, bad and ugly. I suggest you do the same.
Personally, I am glad that I came here and haven't regretted the decision at all.
Good luck!

Old Jan 24th 2023, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

I like it here. I've met a lot of very interesting people from all around the world -- I've heard that the Neom team as a whole has members from over 100 countries speaking more than 70 languages. Since everyone is coming from afar, everyone is here to do good work and it shows. If you come in and work hard, the job is stable and you can work for a long time. The company isn't going anywhere.
I live in Oxagon. The cabins are comfortable and the food in the dining hall is good. You really don't want for much here. In NC1 and NC2, which a more established camps, there are plenty of groups for all sorts of activities. In Oxagon those are just getting started but there is still plenty to do.
Keep in mind, though, that despite the fact the camps are nice and there is plenty to do, we aren't near any metropolitan areas. Tabuk is about a 3 hour drive away, Duba, which is more of a small town, is 30-35 minutes away. Everywhere else is a flight. For some, that takes some getting used to. Also, the company is growing quickly and the camps are struggling to keep up. Some people have had to wait to get ideal accommodations, but it is happening. If you scroll the NEOM Community Update board, there are plenty of posts about this. Before committing to this move, I gave that board a good read and saw the good, bad and ugly. I suggest you do the same.
Personally, I am glad that I came here and haven't regretted the decision at all.
Good luck!
thanks s lot BMh77 for such a detailed and thorough answer. Appreciate sharing all of your experiences. Hopefully if i come there, would like yo meet with you
Old Jan 24th 2023, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

thanks s lot BMh77 for such a detailed and thorough answer. Appreciate sharing all of your experiences. Hopefully if i come there, would like yo meet with you
Sounds good. And don't hesitate to hit any of these message boards as you go through the process.
Old Jan 24th 2023, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Sounds good. And don't hesitate to hit any of these message boards as you go through the process.
yes, exactly. Thanks again.
Old Jan 27th 2023, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

Hello, can someone pls help me with this. HireRight has requested me following:

"Thank you for providing a copy of the Criminal Consent form. The National Repository of Criminal Records Informed Consent form has been received, however the Identification Verification (Section D) has not been completed. Section D of the consent must be completed and hand signed by an authorized representative of the organization who is requesting your background report. Your IDs must be witnessed in person by visiting this individual or by having your IDs notarized and sent to them for review. Please note that a Notary cannot sign section D of the consent."

It looks like HireRight wants me to send the consent form to Neom and two pieces of IDs as well. I have sent the form to Neom HR as well as two notarized IDs, but I haven't received any reply from them. I dont know what to do. I don't know if HireRight will proceed with criminal record or not without Neom completing section D on the consent form. Did anyone else go through this recently, please guide me. Thanks a lot.
Old Jan 27th 2023, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Chrisreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, can someone pls help me with this. HireRight has requested me following: "Thank you for providing a copy of the Criminal Consent form. The National Repository of Criminal Records Informed Consent form has been received, however the Identification Verification (Section D) has not been completed. Section D of the consent must be completed and hand signed by an authorized representative of the organization who is requesting your background report. Your IDs must be witnessed in person by visiting this individual or by having your IDs notarized and sent to them for review. Please note that a Notary cannot sign section D of the consent." It looks like HireRight wants me to send the consent form to Neom and two pieces of IDs as well. I have sent the form to Neom HR as well as two notarized IDs, but I haven't received any reply from them. I dont know what to do. I don't know if HireRight will proceed with criminal record or not without Neom completing section D on the consent form. Did anyone else go through this recently, please guide me. Thanks a lot.
Which country are you applying from?I had the same issue, the recruiter just signed the form, scanned it and sent it to me, I then uploaded it into the portal. No need to physically come here for that signature. Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.