Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Nov 5th 2013, 6:30 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by htar
iforti
I mentioned the LOA wrong, I mean my AOR of CIC on 29 August same as spread sheet.
OK done .
Old Nov 5th 2013, 6:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by htar
Dear Sir,
Sir?!?

I wouldn't worry too much about timelines personally, everybody's will be different and you'll just worry yourself if yours takes longer. BE isn't a timeline site (in fact, the Oz forum doesn't even allow timeline questions!). You can look at other websites for that but really don't use others as a guide as your own may bear no relevance.

Good luck.
Old Nov 5th 2013, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sir?!?

I wouldn't worry too much about timelines personally, everybody's will be different and you'll just worry yourself if yours takes longer. BE isn't a timeline site (in fact, the Oz forum doesn't even allow timeline questions!). You can look at other websites for that but really don't use others as a guide as your own may bear no relevance.

Good luck.
Thank you for the advice.
Good luck to you all
Old Nov 5th 2013, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Hi, can't help I'm afraid. I'm in the UK which is in the visa waiver program so I don't need a TRV...

Thanks all the same,wish you best of luck with your exploratory visit.I should be exploring Manitoba in December as well hopefully.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 8:38 am
Just Joined

navi deo is an unknown quantity at this point

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence. I got this from cic through mail on july 26 .2013 i am just confused how long it take..what is a next step now still in nov 2013 i got nothing no new mail
Old Nov 6th 2013, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by navi deo

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.
..may i know time how long it would take now
Am not entirely sure, but i think your visa office should contact you. Also it depends on where you are applying from. Where is your visa office?

Some visa offices processes applications faster than others..
Old Nov 6th 2013, 9:29 am
Just Joined

New delhi...india..i applied my applicatin in oct 2012
Old Nov 6th 2013, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence. I got this mail from cic nova scotia on july 26 in 2013..now what is a next step ..now still in nov 2013 i am waiting..i got nothing new no new mail...may i know time how long it would take now
It depends on the VO, but between 3 to 6 months to receive the medical request.
what is your country of residence?
Old Nov 6th 2013, 10:29 am
Just Joined

India
Old Nov 6th 2013, 10:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

India
You can check average processing times here for your visa office. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...provincial.asp

HTH.
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

India
You may also be able to check your application status if you have the required documents or info.

see the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_appl...tatus.asp?s=36
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:23 am
Just Joined

I checked many times ..its show that my application is received on may 26 2013 and i got AOT means this knowledge in july ...now what is next step isnt medical i have to wait for mefical..thats is issued by delhi office...
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:24 am
Just Joined

Means AOR
Old Nov 6th 2013, 11:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I checked many times ..its show that my application is received on may 26 2013 and i got AOT means this knowledge in july ...now what is next step isnt medical i have to wait for mefical..thats is issued by delhi office...
Yes, you just have to wait. According to the CIC link I gave you, it's taking 15 months on average via Delhi, so no need to worry for quite a while yet!
Old Nov 6th 2013, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey good peeps,

Please for those who have sent supporting document through MPNP supporters email address, did you get an instant response or was there any acknowledgement to the mail. I sent a supporting document yesterday but I have got no response to ascertain if it was received or not.

Kindly advice.

Grazie mille.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.