Originally Posted by FROID
Many Congrats Jaysuper, all the best
Thank you Froid. All the best too.
Old May 1st 2013, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by nitin.g
Congratulations Jaysuper. Way to go. You & @chiefmissile are on similar timelines. All the best on your meds.
Thank you Nitin. We would see you guys soon. Hello to your OH. Jaysuper
Old May 1st 2013, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear lorerodri,

On the letter of acceptance for EV, it says 7-10 days

Originally Posted by lorerodri
I guess not, for FSW have 3 credential assessment providers, WES is one of them.

Let me ask you something about you EV, how long is the time you have to make the EV?
Old May 2nd 2013, 1:51 am
win'peger

nitin.g is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by manitobain
lol.. I thought everyone is? seems to be a very popular time
and who ever are in MB may not be available in Winnipeg all the time of the week
Old May 2nd 2013, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speedoflight
Dear lorerodri,

On the letter of acceptance for EV, it says 7-10 days
What i mean is if you can take more than 6 months to decide to go to the interview
Old May 2nd 2013, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

nomadgreen is an unknown quantity at this point

What i mean is if you can take more than 6 months to decide to go to the interview
the MPNP office told me that they prefer to have it done within 6 months. BUT they realise it's not feasible to some so they will actually consider requests beyond the 6th month. I can't make it within 6 months myself because of work commitments. I explained this to MPNP office through email and they said they will still arrange an interview for me in November.
Old May 2nd 2013, 9:42 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hey travel, CIC really shouldn't ask for the additional info, as you are PN, but as they have the last say..and you should have all the documents handy from PNP application, just go along .
We had to supply extra info also, bank statements & economic settlement plan, even though we had sent this with our MPNP application. Mind you as soon as this extra information was received at London VO my application went "In Process".

In addition I also sent them proof of savings, property ownership, investments, military Pension forecast etc. Also sent them my wifes eligibility letter for a Manitoba permanent teaching certificate, to show that we have already prepared for landing.

I think that when they request for you to submit economic settlement plan, its you chance to tell them exactly what your plans are and show that you can successfully establish. We told them that we were going to land as visitors in Aug for 6 months and hoped that we might have our COPR by this time. So hopefully they will have noted this and are ready to issue PPR as soon as we have had green light after medicals

Regards

Andrew
Old May 2nd 2013, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully won't affect pnp but that will cut out lot of smaller employers, can't see them going through all the hassle
Dear Ilse
sent u PM
Old May 2nd 2013, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

anybody knows which address to send to CIC the mail or courier
Old May 2nd 2013, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nomadgreen
the MPNP office told me that they prefer to have it done within 6 months. BUT they realise it's not feasible to some so they will actually consider requests beyond the 6th month. I can't make it within 6 months myself because of work commitments. I explained this to MPNP office through email and they said they will still arrange an interview for me in November.
Congratulations!!!! nomadgreen,

Well, if i gather all requirements as soon as possible (IELTS test result, bank account, diplomas transcription, previews jobs letters) etc. i would arrange my interview immediately.
Old May 2nd 2013, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by htar
anybody knows which address to send to CIC the mail or courier
Check this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contact...ces/canada.asp
Old May 2nd 2013, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Please, anybody knows the estimate amount of monthly expenses for a single in MB?

1-Rent
2-Food
3-Transportation
4-Health insurance
5-Recreation
6-Clothes
7-etc.
Old May 2nd 2013, 2:54 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Please, anybody knows the estimate amount of monthly expenses for a single in MB?

1-Rent
2-Food
3-Transportation
4-Health insurance
5-Recreation
6-Clothes
7-etc.
You would be better putting these questions in the main Canada Forum as they are not immigration related. Have you tried doing a search for previous posts?

Old May 2nd 2013, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Nomadgreen,

Dont really know but do they have quota for PNP nominations each year, if you postpone your interview for November, maybe quota will be reached...

Hope I am totally Wrong.

I would like to go in September because flights will be 30% cheap, but I will have to go in June, maybe better

Thanks
Speedoflight

Originally Posted by nomadgreen
Old May 2nd 2013, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by siouxie
You would be better putting these questions in the main Canada Forum as they are not immigration related. Have you tried doing a search for previous posts?

Hi siouxie, i did a search, but couldn't find anything about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.