Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jan 23rd 2013, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Your IELTS results ar evalid only for2 years, considering you took them in 2010, you will have to take the exam again and submit the new scores.
thank you....I thought I can still use it
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Reindeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dammy
Looking like we are going to brace the tape at the same time Thanks Reindeer and best of luck with you application for LOA.

Avacon, we will soon hear your good news too, that I know for sure. Best of luck friend.
Thanks Dammy. It's the waiting part as u all know that is the killer.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Just to throw this thought out there:

It would be interesting to know people that are undergoing the EV PROCESS:
1) Their country of residence
2) Visa office
It makes it easier to identify the person u want to follow in terms of timeline
Not sure if anyone else agrees, if not, no hassle??? If yes maybe they can add it to their timeline.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reindeer
Just to throw this thought out there:

It would be interesting to know people that are undergoing the EV PROCESS:
1) Their country of residence
2) Visa office
It makes it easier to identify the person u want to follow in terms of timeline
Not sure if anyone else agrees, if not, no hassle??? If yes maybe they can add it to their timeline.
How do you add the time line>??
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by College2003
thank you....I thought I can still use it
Maybe you can try to use it to apply for EV? I don't think it will hurt if MPNP office doesn't accept it. But you have to take it again when you submit your app to CIC. Good luck!
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by New_Start
Maybe you can try to use it to apply for EV? I don't think it will hurt if MPNP office doesn't accept it. But you have to take it again when you submit your app to CIC. Good luck!
All

I believe there is a bit of mis-conception on IELTS for PNP.

For the provincial application, it is important that you take the IELTS regardless of skills level of your NOC as it helps you prove adaptability, employability and your english readiness. Your IELTS has to be within the 2 year rule to ensure there are no set-backs and you are advised to submit result along with your application.

For the CIC application, the IELTS is of importance if your NOC skills are in sets C & D group and must be submitted with your application (this is the rule effective from 1st July 2012 and is clearly stated on the checklist for PNP). For those in skills set 0, A & B, the IELTS is not mandatory but you are advised to submit your result with your application, as this does not hurt in any way.

I have seen people mix these things up because we fail to read the guides properly. However, my advise is always, if in doubt include the IELTS result in your application, it hurts no one in doing so!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ALL,
Do we need to send additional docs like banks statements, degree cert., employment ref. letters etc or it is sufficient to send only your CV and IELTS results as requested on the website, previously the people on this forum last year sent a whole bunch of documents, they seem to be specific in their request this year requestingonly C and IELTS results.....please share your thoughts.
Old Jan 23rd 2013, 10:18 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi,

Things moving along very quickly now, I have received AOR dated 23/01/13 good luck to everyone else waiting, not too long now. Lets hope London processing times and medical evaluations are speedily expedited.

Regards

Andrew
Old Jan 24th 2013, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats Chiefmissile!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi,

Things moving along very quickly now, I have received AOR dated 23/01/13 good luck to everyone else waiting, not too long now. Lets hope London processing times and medical evaluations are speedily expedited.

Regards

Andrew
Good way to start the day.
Congratulations Andrew
Leading signs are really excellent so far.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 6:31 am
Just Joined

@chiefmissile: that really is fantastic news, so congratulations
Old Jan 24th 2013, 8:52 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by College2003
congrats Chiefmissile!!!!
Originally Posted by Conmar
Good way to start the day.
Congratulations Andrew
Leading signs are really excellent so far.
Originally Posted by Reindeer
@chiefmissile: that really is fantastic news, so congratulations
Thanks guys for your support, just hope everything goes smoothly for us all and no hiccups along the way!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi,

Regards

Andrew
Chiefmissile

Congrats on your AOR, another phase bites the dust, on to the next!

Wishing you speedy processing all through!!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 10:25 am
Andrew

Originally Posted by AVACON
Chiefmissile

Congrats on your AOR, another phase bites the dust, on to the next!

Wishing you speedy processing all through!!
Thanks, you are not far behind me
Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

c963852 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

anyone would tell me how to fill the questionaire? i have contact many communities, but no response, how can you get the supporting from communities and what supporting will they do?

i am so anxious, anybody can help me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.