Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jan 21st 2013, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

@Manitobain, Lovely_Clouds and Violets are blue:

Thanks a lot, and let's keep rolling.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Conmar
And here we go again...

Just wanted to let you know that I have just received an e-mail from Sidney
reading as follows:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.
Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Phew, another step taken.. Now waiting for good news from Danny and Travel, and all the others too. Violets, news on your behalf?
Conmar

Wow! Congratulations, one giant step closer to the goal !!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Thanks Dammy, am excited nonetheless! Is progress after years of dreaming...
You are right. Was in the same situation sometime last year. We will all overcome.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes, that would be something...and...who knows...

Manitobain, just thinking about, what is the major economic driver of Rossburn?. Maybe we should be looking at not just the EV stuff but other axillary businesses that Rossburn is know for.

We will make you the Chairman... Oops Chairperson of the Board of Directors of D.T.C. Incorporated. Lovely_cloud will be co-opted as director in charge of South East Asia market.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks my friend.
You are welcome Markus.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dammy
Manitobain, just thinking about, what is the major economic driver of Rossburn?. Maybe we should be looking at not just the EV stuff but other axillary businesses that Rossburn is know for.

We will make you the Chairman... Oops Chairperson of the Board of Directors of D.T.C. Incorporated. Lovely_cloud will be co-opted as director in charge of South East Asia market.
let's see, I'd say we could do generally with a few new businesses hiring ppl ...or someone coming along and make existing business bigger/hence hire.
Major economic driver? agriculture ...service industry (not really the driver, but follower), hopefully tourism more in the future. We don't have major factories (the closest one around hiring about 50 ppl, transforming flax burnt down last March...), we do have a rather booming construction sector...with lot of cottage developments around some of the lakes.
So heh, a 3 acres at the lake, with 2 cottages for 10 ppl, a meeting hall, kitchen complex and a bunkhouse.. plus camping spots ... what can you do with it? ...or.. a building supply business...which could do so much better if more driven. ...or...hmmm...so whats your expertise? lol and hey..I don't need to be chair person...I "just" need to bring in a new business hiring ppl and I will be the hero? ...which should lead to a pay raise..don't you think?
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
If you know what the goods are before you land then include them on the list of goods to follow. Bringing in any goods not declared or on a list of goods to follow can cause headaches. My advice is put them on the list.
Thanks. Actually I only remember those are some clothes, books, bedding, and maybe some dishware. Can I just list the number of boxes without mentioning what exactly are in the boxes?
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
You can also read further notes under section "what to include" on this wiki :
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Goods_To_Follow-Canada
wow, very helpful. Thanks a lot.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Team D.T.C. has another AOR . I received the email with the UCI number and Reciept Number last night. I guess we all are one step closer.

Dammy, please check your email particularly the Spam or Junk folders. Sometimes emails land up inside these and not directly in your Inbox. You should be getting the AOR email anytime now, that is If you haven't received it already.

Last edited by travel; Jan 22nd 2013 at 4:43 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Folks what has been the average number of days between AOR and getting the Med Request. Perhaps Lovely_Clouds can shed some light on this.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Received my AOR dated 21 January 2013 at 2.35 am GMT

Go Team D.T.C
Go Team D.T.C
Go Team D.T.C
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dammy
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Received my AOR dated 21 January 2013 at 2.35 am GMT

Go Team D.T.C
Go Team D.T.C
Go Team D.T.C
Congrats to travel and dammy!!
I just got passport request!
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by New_Start

Oh my God.. Big Congratulation New Start. You have indeed had a fast processing time since your application landed in CIC Nova Scotia in August 2012.

Well done and all the best in your preparations. Just as if you knew it was coming, you've been asking for information on goods to follow and other lots.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Last edited by Dammy; Jan 22nd 2013 at 6:24 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AVACON
Conmar

Wow! Congratulations, one giant step closer to the goal !!!!!
Thanks a lot, Avacon.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by New_Start
Fantastic news, New_Start! CONGRATS!

@Dammy, Travel: now Team D.T.C is in da house!

Next...medicals, go go go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.