Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 15th 2013, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by hisaca
Dream2014,
Thanks, i tried it but it appears i am not getting something write. I have opened an account. i logged in, it gave me two options - accessmanitoba and immigratemanitoba. I clicked immigratemanitoba - clicked apply to manitoba - clicked apply online - clicked exploratory visit and couldn't see any form.

Also, if i cannot get spouse's transcript before submission of MPNP Forms (this will take long time to process), will i be disaqualified. I am the principal
After clicking on exploratory visit, what did you see? Except you are not doing it right, it is very easy. It will ask you some requirement questions before taking you to the forms.

Since you have not done your EV, why dont you apply for your spouse's transcript ahead. I dont think you can even submit finally without it and much more, why put your application under risk because of one single document?
Old Oct 15th 2013, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

hisaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Dream2014,
Thanks, i was using the apply now icon below the message. i tried using the one on the top of the left just above the menu. Thanks a mille.

Transcript could be challenging except one has ample time between nomination and final submission online. Do you know some schools will NEVER give you by hand except by sending it directly to the recipient?

The option i am even banking on for my own transcript is to tell WES to send a copy of my Transcript to MPNP if it will work. The fastest time i can get a transcript if i have to re-apply in my school is a month+.

Thanks, i will continue with doc gathering
Old Oct 15th 2013, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

gu459 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
I've been tracking the applications for MPNP 2013 and I noticed that since April, no one received the LOA from MPNP.
I know 2 sheet used for track the applications:
This one was provided by htar in this forum https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Dc0dzUkE#gid=0
This other one was provided by a user on another forum https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...DY1dk1LY3JyRmc
Apparently MPNP received too many application this year and is difficult to handle all of then, because in the previous year the applications was processed faster.
That's my opinion and I hope everyone receive their LOA as soon as possible.

Last edited by Siouxie; Oct 16th 2013 at 12:03 am.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Congradulation Teh,

Hope your wife enjoyed Morden as we did and Thanks for the Hot choco.

Best luck to all of us

Beno
Indeed. Did you get your LOA yet?

Originally Posted by lexismorden
Hi, r u filipino? So how was ur wife's ev?
Yes I am. Happy to report that it was successful. She also had an EV-mate whose a Pinoy also. BTW, we applied for TRV online. It was fast, we got the visa in a week or so.

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
only just seen this, but I thought I should point out that calling Canadian women 'my lady' is likely to result in some very puzzled looks!

It's like the 'dear' that I see time and time again on this forum, which I think is probably meant to be polite but which is incredibly patronising and rude to most Western women.
I was just joking around. But thanks for the heads up though.

Originally Posted by College2003
Congrats Teh, we really enjoyed our visit in Morden. It is a very nice and quite place.
Thanks college! That's an accurate description, you just add in cold. Hope we get to see each other there soon.

Last edited by Teh Anomaly; Oct 16th 2013 at 12:28 am.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/10...s-crying-foul/

New hiring plan for Ireland
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hisaca
Dream2014,
Thanks, i was using the apply now icon below the message. i tried using the one on the top of the left just above the menu. Thanks a mille.

Transcript could be challenging except one has ample time between nomination and final submission online. Do you know some schools will NEVER give you by hand except by sending it directly to the recipient?

The option i am even banking on for my own transcript is to tell WES to send a copy of my Transcript to MPNP if it will work. The fastest time i can get a transcript if i have to re-apply in my school is a month+.

Thanks, i will continue with doc gathering
Good, nice to hear you got through. I dont know if they give student copy of transcript in your school, thats what i used when my wifes original copy was getting late.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 8:09 am
Just Joined

twinkle01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Hi College, long time no hear. You are the 3rd Filipino that we know that is headed for Morden.

Anyway, wifey just finished her EV in Morden & PNP Interview in Winnipeg last week. Thankfully, we got an invite too.

Applying online next this week.

Beno this Hot Choco is for you!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...64819926_n.jpg
hi teh anomaly! can you share your wife's experience during the ev? Im also a filipino nurse, have an invitation to morden and planning to have an ev next year. thanks and congratulations!
Old Oct 17th 2013, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gu459
Hi everyone,
I've been tracking the applications for MPNP 2013 and I noticed that since April, no one received the LOA from MPNP.
I know 2 sheet used for track the applications:
This one was provided by htar in this forum https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Dc0dzUkE#gid=0
This other one was provided by a user on another forum https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...DY1dk1LY3JyRmc
Apparently MPNP received too many application this year and is difficult to handle all of then, because in the previous year the applications was processed faster.
That's my opinion and I hope everyone receive their LOA as soon as possible.
I got my LOA in September
Old Oct 17th 2013, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone who did their EV in May, June or July has got their LOA yet? It's been about 3 and a half months since I applied online and the waiting is tough.

Last edited by Boogler; Oct 17th 2013 at 2:06 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
I got my LOA in September
I know Belinzooni and I'm very happy for you you've waited a long time to receive your LOA. Congratulation!

Originally Posted by Boogler
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone who did their EV in May, June or July has got their LOA yet? It's been about 3 and a half months since I applied online and the waiting is tough.
Boogler, apparently they're processing the applications from March/April. Please, look at the sheets that I posted previously.
I think they've received a unexpected number of applications this year and it caused a delayed in the process.
Before March/2013, the applications was processed very fast and in the official site of MPNP had a message saying that people that received the Letter of Invitation are benefited by a expedited process 90 days.
Anyone that applied online since April contacted the MPNP regarding to the application? What they said?
Old Oct 17th 2013, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gu459
I know Belinzooni and I'm very happy for you you've waited a long time to receive your LOA. Congratulation!

Boogler, apparently they're processing the applications from March/April. Please, look at the sheets that I posted previously.
I think they've received a unexpected number of applications this year and it caused a delayed in the process.
Before March/2013, the applications was processed very fast and in the official site of MPNP had a message saying that people that received the Letter of Invitation are benefited by a expedited process 90 days.
Anyone that applied online since April contacted the MPNP regarding to the application? What they said?
Thanks gu459 , yours is on the way too and we shall celebrate it here.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I think you're right about the slight delay. I guess 'patience is a virtue' and 'good things come to those who wait' are two sayings to remember right now .

Here's hoping we all hear some good news soon

Belinzooni Big congrats on getting your LOA
Old Oct 18th 2013, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boogler
Yeah I think you're right about the slight delay. I guess 'patience is a virtue' and 'good things come to those who wait' are two sayings to remember right now .

Here's hoping we all hear some good news soon

Belinzooni Big congrats on getting your LOA
Thanks Boogler!

We are waiting to celebrate you guys too!
Old Oct 19th 2013, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Someone knows what could happen if I decide to move to Canada after receive my LOA and sent my application to CIC?
Old Oct 20th 2013, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

hisaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Seniors,

I am seeking clarifications to some MPNP online questions.

Application history - I am one of the pre-feb 2008 that was cancelled, what is the best option to pick in application status - we have approved . Denied, in progress and withdrawn or I do not need to fill this.

Language ability listen 6, read 6.5, write 7, speak 7.5 overall 7 (ielts) am I to pick cb 6 or 7.

Education- document to show my education was conducted and delivered in English - are my certificates enough proof or what else do I need to attach.

Assets- for my house- is the receipt of purchase enough or I need an estate valuer to do me a doc.

Settlement plan - what are they expecting here.

Thanks to all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.