Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

• CLB 7
  • for education, attach certificates and transcripts
  • receipt of purchase and contract is enough, just translate to English

Good luck
Speedoflight

Originally Posted by hisaca
Seniors,

I am seeking clarifications to some MPNP online questions.

Application history - I am one of the pre-feb 2008 that was cancelled, what is the best option to pick in application status - we have approved . Denied, in progress and withdrawn or I do not need to fill this.

Language ability listen 6, read 6.5, write 7, speak 7.5 overall 7 (ielts) am I to pick cb 6 or 7.

Education- document to show my education was conducted and delivered in English - are my certificates enough proof or what else do I need to attach.

Assets- for my house- is the receipt of purchase enough or I need an estate valuer to do me a doc.

Settlement plan - what are they expecting here.

Thanks to all
Old Oct 21st 2013, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hisaca
Seniors,

I am seeking clarifications to some MPNP online questions.

Application history - I am one of the pre-feb 2008 that was cancelled, what is the best option to pick in application status - we have approved . Denied, in progress and withdrawn or I do not need to fill this.

I believe denied is the best choice

Language ability listen 6, read 6.5, write 7, speak 7.5 overall 7 (ielts) am I to pick cb 6 or 7.

Education- document to show my education was conducted and delivered in English - are my certificates enough proof or what else do I need to attach.

Transcript is important

Assets- for my house- is the receipt of purchase enough or I need an estate valuer to do me a doc.

Receipt of purchase in English is enough on condition that you have Liquidity of 10000 CAD for the main applicant and 2000 for each dependent

Settlement plan - what are they expecting here.

Thanks to all
Thanks
Old Oct 21st 2013, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone knows what could happen if I decide to move to Canada after receive my LOA and sent my application to CIC?
Hey,

I think what can happen is after you've received your LOA, Manitoba PNP can then endeavour to get you an TWP so that you can live and work in Manitoba whilst applying to CIC. You have to get a job offer off a Manitoban company before they can apply for the TWP for you though.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gu459
Someone knows what could happen if I decide to move to Canada after receive my LOA and sent my application to CIC?
After receiving the LOA and getting a job offer.
Usually the Job offer passes on the LMO (labor market opinion) for approval. Getting the LOA exempts u from the LMO which is the Employer's responsibility.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

hisaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks speed of light and htar,

My school has a policy of not giving transcript by hand. Can I write MPNP informing them of this policy.

The school post directly to the desired destination.

Thanks
Old Oct 21st 2013, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

gu459 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boogler
Hey,

I think what can happen is after you've received your LOA, Manitoba PNP can then endeavour to get you an TWP so that you can live and work in Manitoba whilst applying to CIC. You have to get a job offer off a Manitoban company before they can apply for the TWP for you though.
Originally Posted by htar
After receiving the LOA and getting a job offer.
Usually the Job offer passes on the LMO (labor market opinion) for approval. Getting the LOA exempts u from the LMO which is the Employer's responsibility.
Thank you my friends, for the response. But I was trying to ask that: could I have problems to enter in the country and explain to the border officer that I was entering to look for a job in order to my nomination by MPNP, etc. And also I will be able to open a bank account, rent a house and ask for the health card. I want to be well integrated in the community and adapted soon, after (or even before) the end of my process.
I think a lot of people have done it, and I just wanna know if they had problems to settle before the PR status. I have sufficient founds to live for more than a year and I believe that it is more than sufficient time for the federal.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 5:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gu459
Thank you my friends, for the response. But I was trying to ask that: could I have problems to enter in the country and explain to the border officer that I was entering to look for a job in order to my nomination by MPNP, etc. And also I will be able to open a bank account, rent a house and ask for the health card. I want to be well integrated in the community and adapted soon, after (or even before) the end of my process.
I think a lot of people have done it, and I just wanna know if they had problems to settle before the PR status. I have sufficient founds to live for more than a year and I believe that it is more than sufficient time for the federal.
Your posts aren't very clear, are you planning on trying to move to Canada before you've been nominated by the province?
Old Oct 21st 2013, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

gu459 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Your posts aren't very clear, are you planning on trying to move to Canada before you've been nominated by the province?
No christmasoompa, sorry about the confusion. I am planing to move to Canada after been nominated by the province, but before receive the PR card. Thank you.

Last edited by gu459; Oct 21st 2013 at 6:01 pm.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 5:39 am
Just Joined

twinkle01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Hi College, long time no hear. You are the 3rd Filipino that we know that is headed for Morden.

Anyway, wifey just finished her EV in Morden & PNP Interview in Winnipeg last week. Thankfully, we got an invite too.

Applying online next this week.

Beno this Hot Choco is for you!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...64819926_n.jpg
I wonder what happened to teh anomaly. could you please share your wife's ev experience. There are a lot of us here who would like to hear your story. Thank you.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Hi all, very quick question to ask... we arrive in Winnipeg next week for our EV, at long last. when we land, the passport guy is going to ask us the purpose of our visit, so do we say about the MPNP meeting or just that we're on holiday?
Old Oct 28th 2013, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Just tell them you are there for the MPNP EV, carry any correspondence you have had with MPNP as proof.

Best of Luck!

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Hi all, very quick question to ask... we arrive in Winnipeg next week for our EV, at long last. when we land, the passport guy is going to ask us the purpose of our visit, so do we say about the MPNP meeting or just that we're on holiday?
Old Oct 28th 2013, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Ok, great. Couldn't make up my mind if it was a holiday or a job recce - or neither or both!! My brains hurting with the amount of prep we've done for this.

Thanks for the advice and good wishes!
Old Oct 28th 2013, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Take it easy, no point stressing, it will be fine once you get there.......been there done that

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Ok, great. Couldn't make up my mind if it was a holiday or a job recce - or neither or both!! My brains hurting with the amount of prep we've done for this.

Thanks for the advice and good wishes!
Old Oct 28th 2013, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Take it easy, no point stressing, it will be fine once you get there.......been there done that
Thanks - really looking forward to it, but just want to make sure we get everything prepared as much as possible before we go... This is too much of a good opportunity to let it waste through not being prepped!
Old Oct 31st 2013, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by College2003
Lexismorden,

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...mande-vrt.aspx
pls try this link. there are two choices in applying TRV, it can be online or on paper. we did paper we sent our application and documents through the carriers that you can find on their website and it is fast. we got our trv with in three weeks. it should be only two weeks but since we are from outside manila that is why it is one week longer.

just attached all the documents they need and especially your letter of invitation.

hope this helps you.
God bless

Congrats to everyone making progress with the EV visit and immigration process.I dropped out at some point.but i am backl now lol.

A little update,i have my EV request,yet to go for my EV visit,can people help me here pls,any info i need to know as regards the visit.

Did anyone apply for TRV using letter of invitation ,from?

many Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.