Stick to the checklist, no bank statement
@htar Thanks ...
Old Nov 19th 2013, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Yes.

Congrats guys! It's raining LOAs this month!
@Teh..i can not find it the requirement..that's why i needed clarification. @Htar suggested to stick with checklist which i think is ok. any thought?
Old Nov 19th 2013, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

@ Boogler, Successful4ever, Htar, Teh Anomaly, Atelman @ Thanks to all
and @@@ thanks to all who have received LOA..........

CIC Application Support: For those who have applied to CIC. Do you know if we have to add Letter of Reference from our Employers (Experience Certificate) and Education Certificate and bank statement.

In checklist they have not mentioned to submit these docs....
Thanks...............

Southern Europe Recruitment Mission Application:April 2013, Interview with MPNP officials 4th June 2013, Invitation to apply: 25th July 2013, MPNP online Application: 12th of August, LOA 31st October, 2013
Old Nov 19th 2013, 11:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beltza
CIC Application Support: For those who have applied to CIC. Do you know if we have to add Letter of Reference from our Employers (Experience Certificate) and Education Certificate and bank statement.

In checklist they have not mentioned to submit these docs....
Thanks...............
This was asked just above, did you not see it? As per the previous answer, you don't need to include anything that isn't asked for on the document checklist.

Things like education certs, bank statements etc should have been included in your initial application to MB PNP, they're not required again for the Federal stage.

HTH.
Old Nov 19th 2013, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
This was asked just above, did you not see it? As per the previous answer, you don't need to include anything that isn't asked for on the document checklist.

Things like education certs, bank statements etc should have been included in your initial application to MB PNP, they're not required again for the Federal stage.

HTH.
Thanks Chrismasoompa......

Please could you advise another question:

Is compulsory to submit Certified copies of all documets, like Birth cert. and Passport and other docs......
Old Nov 19th 2013, 11:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beltza
Thanks Chrismasoompa......

Please could you advise another question:

Is compulsory to submit Certified copies of all documets, like Birth cert. and Passport and other docs......
Are they in English or French? The document checklist says:

"If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the original version"
Old Nov 19th 2013, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

HTH.
@christmasoompa ,@beltza..Thank you guys for your swift response. Just making sure am on the right path. Thanks again...
Old Nov 19th 2013, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Are they in English or French? The document checklist says:

"If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the original version"
Thanks for prompt reply.....
Almost all original docs. are in English.
I have some documents in Spanish but I have translation in English from a certified translator, who have official translator seal in Spain.....

My doubt is photocopies of all these documents need to be Certified true Copies of original documents or we have to submit normal photocopies of docs... with our application....

Last edited by beltza; Nov 19th 2013 at 11:47 am.
Old Nov 19th 2013, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

I have put my mailing address as a P.O box number on my MPNP application, do you think this is a problem???
Old Nov 19th 2013, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
I have put my mailing address as a P.O box number on my MPNP application, do you think this is a problem???
If it is well defined for the postman, and familiar in your Country, then no problem.
Old Nov 19th 2013, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Those who have documents in their native language and English, they dont need to be notarized, just a COPY
Old Nov 19th 2013, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fols
Congrats on a successful interview and visit.I ve got my EV scheduled for 12th to 21th of Dec.Any useful tips please?So much preparation to do.Thanks and wish you the best in future steps.
Hey Fols,

Preparation is definitely the key to getting through the interview - sounds obvious but it really helps to try to replicate your current life in winnipeg so they can see you're serious. Some things we did during our visit that might help:

1) pick up real estate papers and do open houses. We struggled from a distance getting appointments with real estate agents and to be honest felt it wasn't fair to waste their time anyway. Open houses meant we got to see more property, in more areas and picked up more estate agent contacts.

2) cost of living analysis - we went to Polo Park, which is a large mall with a good spread of brand and non-brand shops so you can price clothes; a sears, where we priced housey stuff; a Canadian tire and another household store. It also has a safe ways for doing a trial grocery shop and a liquor store for pricing alcohol (after which you'll need a drink...)

3) leisure activities - we priced cinema, hockey, museums (if you have kids, manitoba museum and children's museum are good), zoo, swimming, gym, restaurants, take-out, travel costs etc

4) walk. Sounds weird, but walking is a great way to see the real city (assuming you're heading to winnipeg), warts and all. We found it was also a great way to meet and chat to people

Regards the meeting itself, ours was a bit frosty to start with as we turned up with all three kids and the agents preference was to speak to me alone as the principle applicant. I suggested to her it was preferable my wife was there too since she's as important to the process! So we had to leave the older two kids in the reception... Started off checking through employment and education info in detail, then the interview followed the format of the original EV application questions, but in way more detail.

Make loads of notes through your visit, bring everything you pick up to talk about, business cards, etc...

Also, employment - when you meet employers or potential employers, they seem very happy to talk about requirements to work in their own organisation - but also about the state of the particular industry, the hiring market in general and other people you should speak to.

In general terms, winnipeg was great, loved it and can't wait to get back. Good luck with the prep and if there's anything specific you want to ask, just message me.
Old Nov 20th 2013, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Successful4ever
@Teh..i can not find it the requirement..that's why i needed clarification. @Htar suggested to stick with checklist which i think is ok. any thought?
Sorry about that...I was thinking of the MPNP Online application.
Old Nov 20th 2013, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

LOA!!!!LOA!!!!LOA!!!!LOA!!!!LOA!!!! Received today, dispatched on 21st October.........
Old Nov 20th 2013, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, congratulations

its really raining LOA

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
LOA!!!!LOA!!!!LOA!!!!LOA!!!!LOA!!!! Received today, dispatched on 21st October.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.