Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

Wikiposts

British Football thread

Old Mar 25th 2004, 4:24 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Larsson tipped to go to Barca in the summer?

Would be interesting to see if he has a blinder to show the crowd what he can do.
Old Mar 25th 2004, 5:29 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
Isn't Larsson tipped to go to Barca in the summer?

Would be interesting to see if he has a blinder to show the crowd what he can do.
True. I'm not bothered where he ends up as long as he leaves Scotland. I dunno how he played in the first leg other than he set up the goal. Should be a good game with a bit of bad blood from the first leg thrown in too!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:33 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Scousers have got their away goal.
Marseille 0-1 Liverpool
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:44 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Haggischomper
You'd have loved it last night Jambo - we came back from 2-0 down to the Hibees to draw 3-3 courtesy of 2 deflections and a pen. Apparently our 3rd was a peach - deflected shot looped over the diving keeper, hit the bar, came down, struck the prone keeper on the heid and trickled over the line. What a hoot.
Saw that mate. They really are sh1t at holding onto leads. They were two up against us recently and we scored in 89 and 91 mins
I wonder how many of there 37000 loyal cup final attending neds were at the game last night? Oh wait lets see the attendance....a wopping 5,670
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:47 am
@matthewb76

GOAL: Marseille 1-1 Liverpool: D Drogba (pen 38)
OFF: Liverpool, I Biscan, Professional Foul (36)
Old Mar 25th 2004, 8:03 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona are playing some really incisive stuff right up 'til their strikers get the ball. Celtic are coping with the pressure and their young keeper has made a few good saves.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 5:58 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DaveC
Barcelona are playing some really incisive stuff right up 'til their strikers get the ball. Celtic are coping with the pressure and their young keeper has made a few good saves.
That keeper got a new 4 year contract as a thank you for helping to beat Barca.
Houllier at Liverpool will get the boot for their performance.
Nice one for Newcastle as well.

I'm working on a Flash intro for someone's website and once I finished I had a mess around with another flash movie.
Selected weekend fixtures:
http://www.airbornedivision.com/temp/fixtures.html
(Only picked a handful of games.)

Dave the cat is settling in but I think he caught cat flu from the animal shelter. (In case any of you are interested. If you are not -->
Old Mar 26th 2004, 6:12 am
@matthewb76

Originally posted by Webbie

Dave the cat is settling in but I think he caught cat flu from the animal shelter. (In case any of you are interested. If you are not
I am.
Nearly called my cat Dave. good solid name is Dave.
We have Stubbs. (manx - no tail hence the name) We live over the road from a scrapyard, and he was KING of the scrapyard until he got fixed, we now say he goes out on a consultancy basis.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 1:17 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm working on a Flash intro for someone's website and once I finished I had a mess around with another flash movie.
Selected weekend fixtures:
http://www.airbornedivision.com/temp/fixtures.html
(Only picked a handful of games.)
You mighta picked a lassies arse webbie! Put me off my coffee that did...apart from that nice work.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 1:30 pm

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
I am.
Nearly called my cat Dave. good solid name is Dave.
We have Stubbs. (manx - no tail hence the name) We live over the road from a scrapyard, and he was KING of the scrapyard until he got fixed, we now say he goes out on a consultancy basis.
Do you know how hard it is to get a cat to pose for you ?

and hunting for birds:

These are the first and last pics you'll be glad to know.

I'm like a proud Dad with a newborn. What has happened to me ?!!

Did you bring your cat over with you Manc the Mod ? Can't imagine there would be a big population of Manx cats hanging around Michigan.
Originally posted by jambo_2004
You mighta picked a lassies arse webbie! Put me off my coffee that did...apart from that nice work.
Yeah I should have looked further. Bet I've got Billy Boy all worked up now.
The pic of the blokes arse and the sh i t in the bog were on the same webpage.
I'm telling ya....there's some seriously sick things out there...
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:37 pm
100% Pure

Nice pussy, here's a picture of our two:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...s&pagenumber=6

We brought them over with us. Hobbes escaped tonight so I've been running around the outside of the house in the dark chasing him. It took half an hour to track the little ****** down.

Liked the movie a lot although you could've used something like this for Kilmarnock's opponents:
Attached Thumbnails British Football thread-ewe%2520and%2520lambs_jpg.jpg  
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:48 pm
@matthewb76

Stubbs is my cat at the bottom of page 5 in that thread.
also on page 4 is some kittens we had for awhile
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:52 pm

You are up late ladies.

and all four of us online at the same time.

three of us are big softies with our pussy cats.

Tony has yet to show us his pussy...
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:54 pm
@matthewb76

nope his is on page 7 of the thread.

page 7 lad he is.
Old Mar 26th 2004, 3:57 pm
@matthewb76

You are up late ladies.

and all four of us online at the same time.

three of us are big softies with our pussy cats.

Tony has yet to show us his pussy...
meet you in the chat then for a late night parlez

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.