Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

British Football thread

British Football thread

Old Mar 20th 2004, 6:21 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Passions Of The Webbie

Originally posted by Webbie
eye fank ewe.
10 pts from 12 for my mob.
no Sir, eye fank ewe!
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:01 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well looks like I'm gonna be using this name from now on since it's aparently rocket science to unban someone
Anyone other than dave and haggischomper wondering what a jambo is, it is the nickname for a hearts supporter...it also means hello in swahili and was the name of a character in hollyoaks...but the first one pertains to me :lecture:

Right that's that out the way
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back & yes I knew Jambo was from Jam tarts.

Still recovering from yesterday, Pompey 1-0 Scum, first home win over the enemy in 40 years !
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 1:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
Well looks like I'm gonna be using this name from now
I might be in for a little banning too, because of that twat mickj/silvershadow/kenny2004..........I'll see you all with a different name laterz too.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=4
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 5:54 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

Cheers scrumpy.
Manc, if the moderator was this paul bloke then I might be inclined to think you will be okay. I think the fiasco with my banning will make some mods reluctent to ban anyone else unless it's really serious. I don't know about this ray guy or the history between you two. As far as I can see this mick arsehole should be kicked off for personally insulting you and being a nazi.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 7:46 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

Only one game being played tonight.
currently Leeds 1 - 0 Man City (S McPhail - 23)
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 3:05 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Only one game being played tonight.
currently Leeds 1 - 0 Man City (S McPhail - 23)
Arr *******....****......****.
Shitty shot themselves in the foot again (lost 2-1) to Leeds of all people.
Why do they want to help them ?!

We welcome the newbie to the thread. Hello there jambo.
There was a bloke here who also supported Hearts (you have our sympathies by the way) but he buggered off somewhere.
Anyway he was so last year. :P

I'm busy this week, so will not be around as much. Hope someone else will post the fixtures/news so I can keep up with things when I have a moment.
Yes I know I could just go to the BBC, but where's the fun in that ?

Just adopted a cat today ! Was akin to adopting a baby...loads of forms, questions... But I suppose they have to do that to see if we are normal or mickj material
Have named him Dave (in honour of Trigger to Rodney: "Alright Dave ?" and of course Dave Lister of Smeg.)

Dave the cat.
Has a nice ring to it.
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone else see about the crowd of Pompey hooligans waiting to get the Saints fans ?

According to the Southern Evening Echo the baying mob included women & 7 year old kids. Seems they start em young on the South Coast... Did u fly back for the game Brigie ?
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 1:49 pm

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Did u fly back for the game Brigie ?
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 2:58 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Webbie, I know who you really named your cat after. Sniff, I'm honoured.

Whilst I'm sorrry that Man City lost I have no sympathy for that lanky streak of pish known as Daniel van Buyten. Score an injury time header against Scotland to ruin our chances of qualifying for WC2002 would you? Git.
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 6:10 pm
@matthewb76

Cheers scrumpy.
Manc, if the moderator was this paul bloke then I might be inclined to think you will be okay. I think the fiasco with my banning will make some mods reluctent to ban anyone else unless it's really serious.
I dunno Tony, I heard there is gonna be a new mod and he's gonna be a complete and utter arsehole without prejudice to kick people into touch.
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Arr *******....****......****.
Shitty shot themselves in the foot again (lost 2-1) to Leeds of all people.
Why do they want to help them ?!
Can I ask... Where you really surprised?

When we beat Man Utd 3-1 last year I am sure we then went on and got stuffed by somebody in the next game!

It stood to reason (IMHO) that we would get beaten by Leeds following the great result last weekend!

We will beat Middlesborough this weekend though!!!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:18 pm
@matthewb76

Certain selected Wednesday fixtures.
Took me ages to try and sort the colours out for this, don't know how Webster does it I really don't.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final First Leg
Chelsea v Arsenal LIVE ESPN!
Real Madrid v Monaco

Nationwide Football League Division One
Wimbledon v Millwall

Nationwide Football League Division Two
Bournemouth v Blackpool
Tranmere v Bristol City

Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League
Hibernian v Motherwell
Livingston v Dundee Utd
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:28 pm

Originally posted by manc1976
Certain selected Wednesday fixtures.
Took me ages to try and sort the colours out for this, don't know how Webster does it I really don't.
I can do html and bb codes in my sleep, this is why I was nicknamed Webbie.
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final First Leg
Chelsea v Arsenal LIVE ESPN!
...and also on Big Blue radio (Chelski's radio station):
http://play.www.planetfootball.servecast.net/downloads/sky/chelsea.ram
(8pm GMT)

I fully expect them to lie down for the Arse, but they could go for a bore draw.

Last edited by Webbie; Mar 24th 2004 at 2:30 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2004, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

I can do html and bb codes in my sleep, this is why I was nicknamed Webbie.

...and also on Big Blue radio (Chelski's radio station):
http://play.<a href="http://www.plan...helsea.ram</a>
(8pm GMT)

I fully expect them to lie down for the Arse, but they could go for a bore draw.

Cant beeeeelieve its live on espn and im sat at work this s'avo!

Well, will be listening ing, and I have a meeting at 3!!!!!! These americans are so anti social.....

Last edited by mattbutt; Mar 24th 2004 at 3:09 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.