Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Mar 1st 2022, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

PINELLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by sunshine2013
Hi Pinella

That's fab news

We also got any email to send passport. Dropped it off to courier last tuesday hoping we will hear soon that it is being sent back as its been a week now.

Have you got yours back yet?

Just checked CEAC it has changed from refused to administrative processing

Best Wishes
Hey Sunshine,

Great News !!!!!! I am still waiting for the Consulate to return the passport. Will let you know on the outcome. I suspect it will be a 5 year visa/waiver.

P.S. just checked my case status. It states ISSUED....

Last edited by PINELLA; Mar 1st 2022 at 4:41 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2022, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application-UPDATE

Hi Pinella

That's fab news

We also got any email to send passport. Dropped it off to courier last tuesday hoping we will hear soon that it is being sent back as its been a week now.

Have you got yours back yet?

Just checked CEAC it has changed from refused to administrative processing

Best Wishes
Hey Sunshine,

I have received by passport from the Consulate Office in London Today. As suspected B1/B2 waiver stamped for 5 years ending in 2027. Best wishes to you.
Old Mar 2nd 2022, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

sunshine2013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application-UPDATE

Originally Posted by PINELLA
Hey Sunshine,

I have received by passport from the Consulate Office in London Today. As suspected B1/B2 waiver stamped for 5 years ending in 2027. Best wishes to you.
Thats fantastic news.
my ceac changed today to application received then now it has changed again to administrative processing.

hoping it won’t be too long.

many thanks for you help
Old Mar 4th 2022, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

sunshine2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fantastic news.
my ceac changed today to application received then now it has changed again to administrative processing.

hoping it won’t be too long.

many thanks for you help

received passport back today 5 year visa

total of 4 weeks from interview

Old Mar 5th 2022, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application-UPDATE

received passport back today 5 year visa

total of 4 weeks from interview
Congrats !
Old Mar 8th 2022, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

NeverForget84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, firstly congratulations on your visa. I had my appointment on 23 February and received the magic email today. But I am totally confused about how I send my passport to the London Consulate? I know I paid for courier when I arranged my interview but I am totally lost how I send them my passport? Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
​​​​​​
Old Mar 9th 2022, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

sevorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Check the following on the e mail that said send your passport "Please log into your user account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/niv/account and follow the system instructions to generate instructions on how to send Visa application documents to the U.S. consulate."
That should take you to a page that allows you to print out 1)A confirmation to send with your passport and 2)A "voucher" to take to DX couriers, who will send your passport to the US Embassy

Last edited by sevorg; Mar 9th 2022 at 8:46 am.
Old Mar 9th 2022, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sevorg
Check the following on the e mail that said send your passport "Please log into your user account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/niv/account and follow the system instructions to generate instructions on how to send Visa application documents to the U.S. consulate."
That should take you to a page that allows you to print out 1)A confirmation to send with your passport and 2)A "voucher" to take to DX couriers, who will send your passport to the US Embassy
Hi yes I have reviewed this now, looks like I need to visit my nearest DX courier centre and send my passport from there. Does this sound similar to what you had to do?

Thanks.
Old Mar 9th 2022, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

As far as I am aware DX are the US Embassy appointed couriers( You used to be able to send by registered post but that was some time ago).DX are well used to doing this and they will provide you with a tracking number.
Old Mar 9th 2022, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

As far as I am aware DX are the US Embassy appointed couriers( You used to be able to send by registered post but that was some time ago).DX are well used to doing this and they will provide you with a tracking number.
Yes I did this last time 5 years ago but I couldn't remember dropping my passport off there, just remember collecting it. That's why I was confused. Do you know how long the turnover is from sending the passport to receiving it back? Did you have to go to the DX centre to collect it too?
Old Mar 9th 2022, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

It takes two or three days for it to get to London and then however long it takes for the Embassy to actually issue the visa. It is then sent back to the DX depot that you sent from. Unless you have paid extra for it to be delivered to you.Mine took about ten days from sending to it being available for collection. It all depends on how long the Embassy take once they have the passport
Old Mar 9th 2022, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

It takes two or three days for it to get to London and then however long it takes for the Embassy to actually issue the visa. It is then sent back to the DX depot that you sent from. Unless you have paid extra for it to be delivered to you.Mine took about ten days from sending to it being available for collection. It all depends on how long the Embassy take once they have the passport

I paid to have it delivered. So am I right in thinking that after dropping off at the DX centre, they will courier back to me at my home address once processed by the Consulate?
Old Mar 9th 2022, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

As far as I am aware yes.The Visa section will send you an e mail with a tracking number when they give it to DX.
Old Mar 9th 2022, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

As far as I am aware yes.The Visa section will send you an e mail with a tracking number when they give it to DX.
Many thanks
Old Mar 9th 2022, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

graham8219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Received an email this morning for visa issue.
appointment was on 17th Feb, much quicker than 5 years ago when this took 5 months.
Now to take passport to local DX courier office.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.