Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Apr 17th 2015, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

beibhinn16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

I suppose you believe everything you read in the newspaper as well.
If I wish to complain about the inequalities in life then that's my right why it annoys you so much is a mystery.
By the way what is your roll on this forum? Is it just to be a twit to people who are already stressed.
Old Apr 17th 2015, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beibhinn16
I suppose you believe everything you read in the newspaper as well.
If I wish to complain about the inequalities in life then that's my right why it annoys you so much is a mystery.
By the way what is your roll on this forum? Is it just to be a twit to people who are already stressed.
This isn't the place for rants.

How recently did you contact the embassy regarding your case? Your earlier post wasn't very clear.
Old Apr 17th 2015, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

I contacted the consular in Belfast last Friday.
Old Apr 17th 2015, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

I contacted the consular in Belfast last Friday.
When you say you contacted the consular in Belfast, how did you do this? By email? Contact form on the website? Or did you call the telephone helpline?
Old Apr 17th 2015, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

By email
Old Apr 17th 2015, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

By email
Well then I don't think there's very much you can do except wait it out unfortunately.

People have reported in here from time to time that they haven't received emails from the embassy and other mishaps. The call centre drones on the telephone helpline are generally useless and unable to help in those instances, but some of those visa applicants that have managed to contact the consulate directly have usually received accurate information about what has happened with their case.

The fact that the consulate didn't tell you that they'd already sent you an email requesting your passport for visa issuance is a strong indicator that there have been no mishaps, your file is still waiting to be reviewed by the DHS and you just need to sit tight and wait for an answer.
Old Apr 17th 2015, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the words of comfort and I suppose reality. It is just so frustrating being in limbo and not knowing if we as a family should or should not make plans.
Old Apr 19th 2015, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

What does it mean when you find your case number in administrive processing
Old Apr 19th 2015, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

What does it mean when you find your case number in administrive processing
Administrative processing means that your case is on hold pending a review. Once the review is finished, the status will change from administrative processing to either denied or approved. There is no way to speed up the process; there's no way to find out why you're in administrative processing; and there's no way to find out how much longer it's going to take. All you can do is wait.

If you do a Google search on "administrative processing" you'll find out more about it. Feel free to do some research on your own before asking for help about a very basic topic.

Ian

Last edited by ian-mstm; Apr 19th 2015 at 2:27 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2015, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Ian for your speedy and informed response must appreciated as always
Old Apr 21st 2015, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

just rite is an unknown quantity at this point

update for secondry interview at US port

just back from usa from second trip in 4 months, officer hold me for a hour in the room this time.general question asked.after hour let me go on my way.missed my connecting flight.
Old Apr 24th 2015, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Now on week 28 still no luck
Old Apr 24th 2015, 9:55 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Now on week 28 still no luck
If it were me I'd go and get on with your life. As you are in AP it could still be weeks or months before you get a decision, on the other hand it could be tomorrow. The point being with AP any sort of time frame goes out the window.
Old Apr 25th 2015, 1:45 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
If it were me I'd go and get on with your life.
I agree... it's a complete waste to put your life on hold waiting for US immigration. That's no way to live.

Ian
Old Apr 26th 2015, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

serenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond reputeserenawell has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I'm back !!! Just starting to get my bits together for my second application.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.