Pet Peeves?

Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:46 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Ah, a litter box in each room of the house?
Rolled up newspaper.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:48 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
Rolled up newspaper.
Does she rub your nose in it?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:53 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
No... it makes the ink smudge.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 7:09 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Kinky.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Welshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Pretty much the same as pissing into a hole in the ground,
I remember flying into Japan and was driven straight to the factory I was visiting. I had to take a leak and they pointed me to the bathroom. Behind the door was the hole in the ground, my wallet almost dropped in the hole when it fell out of my pocket. I told the resident English guy about my experience and he said " you should have used the next bloody door down , that's got the western style toilet."
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Welshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond repute

Once you reach that stage, she'll be getting you 'fixed' next...
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:21 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshgator
I remember flying into Japan and was driven straight to the factory I was visiting. I had to take a leak and they pointed me to the bathroom. Behind the door was the hole in the ground, my wallet almost dropped in the hole when it fell out of my pocket. I told the resident English guy about my experience and he said " you should have used the next bloody door down , that's got the western style toilet."
If you'd been able to read Japanese, it probably said "hole in the ground" on one door, and "Poncy Executive Bog" on the other.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:34 am

Hey... Lets not give ideas.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 11:22 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
He was very lucky. I knew someone who hit a stag...it went head first through the windshield and one of the antlers went straight through his heart. Quite a number of people around here come off worse when they hit a deer.
Got a fair chance against a deer though.

A moose, well that's going to right you off if you're lucky...and you're lucky if it's only 500 pounder

Saying that, FIL's pick up wasn't written off a few years ago, but then at the time it was 2 weeks old. A month after he got it back and a moose hit the other side, then they wrote it off
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:00 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So we're getting flyers with really awesome sale items for a grocery store. Looks great.

But they haven't opened the stupid new store yet, it's not opening till mid spring...so they can bugger off with this teasing.

Arses.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 2:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Weather hotlines.

The missus has one for work, to say if they're going to open late or close.

No point to it though because they don't update the thing until it's to late. What's the point in finding out they're allowing a late opening when you've spent the best part of an hour and a half clearing the snow to clear the drive to get out.

End up being way late anyway because there are so many stuck/crashed cars along the way because the roads are so filty.

Bonus for not being able to get into the work car park because the plough guy never showed up.

Speaking of, I love how the plough guy that cleared the neighbours drive way just pushed their roadside snow bank in front of our drive way. Because I love to shovel out an extra ton of snow.

These people, right now, are on par with people who rape babies in their eye sockets.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 2:12 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
These people, right now, are on par with people who rape babies in their eye sockets.
You watch way too many sick horror movies...
Old Mar 8th 2013, 3:55 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Why not? It's very liberating ...

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by Nutek
Hey... Lets not give ideas.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 3:56 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Why not? It's very liberating ...

Regards, JEff
So you've stopped humping the furniture then?
Old Mar 8th 2013, 3:59 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

I trust that you shoveled it right back where it came from?

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by Bob
Speaking of, I love how the plough guy that cleared the neighbours drive way just pushed their roadside snow bank in front of our drive way. Because I love to shovel out an extra ton of snow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.