Wikiposts

Pet Peeves?

Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:16 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
I know you're excited that you made a joke and all that, but try and keep yourself under control or someone will have to call 911.

Yeah, Sultan needs you. Take the bricks.
You could talk bollocks for England
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:23 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
You could talk bollocks for England
Says the NI Bollocks Talking Champion.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:25 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Says the NI Bollocks Talking Champion.
Did I every try to elude otherwise?

It'll be you and me in the final for the World Championship, then. Just like September 2005 it'll be NI 1 - England nil once again

(Yes, I am aware that is probably the only time that happened in the history of footie but I don't care ...)
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:40 am

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be you and me in the final for the World Championship, then. Just like September 2005 it'll be NI 1 - England nil once again

(Yes, I am aware that is probably the only time that happened in the history of footie but I don't care ...)
I've been practicing on here for quite awhile. I thought I'd improved quite a bit.

Re the football; it's no great achievement to beat England at football anymore. Unfortunately we're not even half as good as most people there would like to think we are.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:42 am
I have a comma problem

I've been practicing on here for quite awhile. I thought I'd improved quite a bit.

Re the football; it's no great achievement to beat England at football anymore. Unfortunately we're not even half as good as most people there would like to think we are.
That was in '05. Arguably a better England team then than now but yeah, a long way away from the 1990 team that damn near won the world cup, but for those quite disastrous penalties ...
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:51 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Did I every try to elude otherwise? ...
Sometimes you did. On the other hand, there have been other times when you appeared to allude to it.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:53 am

That was in '05. Arguably a better England team then than now but yeah, a long way away from the 1990 team that damn near won the world cup, but for those quite disastrous penalties ...
As David Batty once said about missing his penalty... it's only a game.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Sometimes you did. On the other hand, there have been other times when you appeared to allude to it.
He was trying to be evasive.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 6:57 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Indeed. Well spotted

As David Batty once said about missing his penalty... it's only a game.
Aye, except that was 1998

Actually, as much as I like to see England win football matches; I have to say that West Germany team from the 1990 World Cup is probably one of my favourite national teams, especially since they were one of the few shining lights of such a lacklustre competition.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:35 am

Indeed. Well spotted

Aye, except that was 1998

Actually, as much as I like to see England win football matches; I have to say that West Germany team from the 1990 World Cup is probably one of my favourite national teams, especially since they were one of the few shining lights of such a lacklustre competition.
Pay attention you twonk, I never suggested it was that year, just the fact that it's only a game. Good grief, it's like dealing with a chimp sometimes.

Gazza didn't like that W.Germany team quite as much as you did.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:38 am
I have a comma problem

Pay attention you twonk, I never suggested it was that year, just the fact that it's only a game. Good grief, it's like dealing with a chimp sometimes.
You are attempting an Uncle Eb impression but it comes across more of a willmore ...

Gazza didn't like that W.Germany team quite as much as you did.
Aye, true. They'd have had the Argies as well, had Waddle and Pearce not been wearing two left boots that day ...

Oh well, WGAF?
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:46 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

allude?
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:47 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by cindyabs
allude?
Pulaski beat you to it by a country mile, my dear
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:48 am

You are attempting an Uncle Eb impression but it comes across more of a willmore ...

Aye, true. They'd have had the Argies as well, had Waddle and Pearce not been wearing two left boots that day ...

Oh well, WGAF?
No, I'm being serious. It's like dealing with a chimp. You're like willmore on steroids today.

Easy to blame one or two players. Whatever way you look at it, we just weren't good enough to beat them that day, or we would have done it.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

willmore on steroids
Is this Weird Mental Image Day?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.