Wikiposts

Pet Peeves?

Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:02 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze
Why is it beyond the wit of man to flush a bloody urinal? I do not need to walk into the men's at work in the morning and experience the nasal assault that is one gallon of pissy water that has taken on it's own foisty bouquet overnight. There is a lever. Pull it. Twuntbubbles.
Most people here seem to miss it entirely, so flushing is less important.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:07 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps many guys have become too accustomed to the proliferation of self-flusing urinals (and toilets). Talk to your employer's building services department about moving into the 21st century.

Regards, JEff

Why is it beyond the wit of man to flush a bloody urinal? I do not need to walk into the men's at work in the morning and experience the nasal assault that is one gallon of pissy water that has taken on it's own foisty bouquet overnight. There is a lever. Pull it. Twuntbubbles.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:16 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Perhaps many guys have become too accustomed to the proliferation of self-flusing urinals (and toilets). Talk to your employer's building services department about moving into the 21st century.

Regards, JEff
The concepts of blokes pissing into a communal trough isn't exactly a 21st century one in itself though, is it?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:38 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy

Regards, JEff
When that is what people typically have in their house then maybe there is some small excuse that they could have forgotten because of lack of familiarity. But we're not there. I stand by my previous abuse aimed at them.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 3:48 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
Most people here seem to miss it entirely, so flushing is less important.
I miss the piss against the wall, trough/ drain set in the floor, style that are more common in the UK. I can only think of one place, in an old office building in Philadelphia, where I have seen that style here.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 4:16 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think urinals are common in the bathrooms of homes in the USA. It is urinals that you were complaining about, isn't it?

Regards, JEff

When that is what people typically have in their house then maybe there is some small excuse that they could have forgotten because of lack of familiarity. But we're not there. I stand by my previous abuse aimed at them.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 5:37 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
The concepts of blokes pissing into a communal trough isn't exactly a 21st century one in itself though, is it?
Pretty much the same as pissing into a hole in the ground, except that there's a recepticle, a drainhole and a drainpipe... that goes into a hole in the ground.
Agreed, not 21st Century at all. You'd really have thought someone would have invented a piss detection sensor to control a central urine atomiser, so you could pee anywhere in the house and it would just disappear.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 5:43 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Pretty much the same as pissing into a hole in the ground, except that there's a recepticle, a drainhole and a drainpipe... that goes into a hole in the ground.
Agreed, not 21st Century at all. You'd really have thought someone would have invented a piss detection sensor to control a central urine atomiser, so you could pee anywhere in the house and it would just disappear.
Point being - if it works, no need to **** with it.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:22 am

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Point being - if it works, no need to **** with it.
I thought that was 50% of the point of having one.. or am I mistaken?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:27 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was 50% of the point of having one.. or am I mistaken?
Err, I read his **** with it being f**k with it - I don't want to think about what you're doing with it...
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:30 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

central urine atomiser, so you could pee anywhere in the house and it would just disappear.
You mean carpet?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:34 am

Err, I read his **** with it being f**k with it - I don't want to think about what you're doing with it...
He said he has no need to f*** with it.. I assume he's given up on having more kids.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:35 am

You mean carpet?
Hmm... I can tell that you're not quite house trained yet, are you?
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:38 am

Hmm... I can tell that you're not quite house trained yet, are you?
Mrs N has been working on it.
Old Mar 7th 2013, 6:45 am

Mrs N has been working on it.
Ah, a litter box in each room of the house?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.