Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Wikiposts

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jul 6th 2009, 11:14 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Oh I hope so but I have a nasty feeling he is here for the long term.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 3:08 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

YAY he has gone but is Wes really a screw lose, for gods sake he was so chuffed with himself, did he not realise what a total ass munch and idiot he made of himself, what a nasty piece of work and a fool to top.

Kipton next I reckon.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

At last! What a tosser. They say any publicity is good publicity but I can't imagine too many people will be rushing out to buy his album after seeing the show? But then again what do I know?
He seemed to run out of will to even pretend he liked her last night, it was kind of weird. She finally realised he'd been lying the whole time. That had to be pretty embarrassing for her.
Anyway, it looks like it's Ed all the way now. He was the only one who told her what she wanted to here about marriage, kids, etc.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 5:14 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orangemirror
At last! What a tosser. They say any publicity is good publicity but I can't imagine too many people will be rushing out to buy his album after seeing the show? But then again what do I know?
He seemed to run out of will to even pretend he liked her last night, it was kind of weird. She finally realised he'd been lying the whole time. That had to be pretty embarrassing for her.
Anyway, it looks like it's Ed all the way now. He was the only one who told her what she wanted to here about marriage, kids, etc.
I'm glad Wes was so nonchalant last night. It made her decision very clear. He was NOT into her AT ALL. I like that she put him on the spot and said look, all the other guys are showing their affection, showing their emotion, telling me what they want for our future....and you haven't even KISSED me all day! LOL

I thought it was interesting that Ed was the only one she spent the night with...I wonder if she was just making up for lost time getting to know him, or she really felt more intimate with him than the others...I know she said she just wanted to keep kissing him all the time.

Personality-wise, I think she gets along best with Reid. Physically, she likes Ed. Kiptyn was still nice, but I think compared to Reid and Ed, he didn't fare as well. I think Kiptyn will be next to go, and the final two will be Ed and Reid.

Wes sounded already half-drunk in the limo, with a drink in his hand as well...I think he's got major problems! lol
Old Jul 7th 2009, 10:42 am

The final Rose looks a bit worrying can't quite work out how they have edited it!

Does she choose someone that declines her marriage proposal? or do they both bail out, she is hauling about something and you hear a guy say something about "I never really took in the full implications of what was happening
Old Jul 7th 2009, 10:55 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
The final Rose looks a bit worrying can't quite work out how they have edited it!

Does she choose someone that declines her marriage proposal? or do they both bail out, she is hauling about something and you hear a guy say something about "I never really took in the full implications of what was happening
Did you notice they said "join us in 3 weeks for the conclusion..."?

So I guess the next 2 weeks will be highlights from the season, maybe talking to all the guys who went home, etc.

Rene
Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Noorah101

So I guess the next 2 weeks will be highlights from the season, maybe talking to all the guys who went home, etc.

Rene
No I did not hear that, UMMM
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Cool, I missed all that. Sounds like a bunch more drama. I have zero faith in her to make a good decision so god knows what might happen.

Originally Posted by Noorah101

Rene
Yeah I think next week will be the final 3 in hawaii, and she'll dump one (probably Kiptyn). Then the next week will be the rejects reunion show, then it will be the final.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by orangemirror
Cool, I missed all that. Sounds like a bunch more drama. I have zero faith in her to make a good decision so god knows what might happen.

Yeah I think next week will be the final 3 in hawaii, and she'll dump one (probably Kiptyn). Then the next week will be the rejects reunion show, then it will be the final.
Been googling looks like its Ed she picks, rumors say they have been seen together
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, ok,

so I have no TV at the moment and have been watching this online after broadcast, but I'm wondering if there's anywhere I can watch it live online??

I confess to being a sad git, but I need to see how this ends!! If anyone can find me a place to watch it *live*online tonight I'll be a happy camper

Here's the official site, but as far as I can see, it's only on there after broadcast meaning I'll need to wait until tommorow, is that right?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=index
Old Jul 13th 2009, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
Ok, ok,

so I have no TV at the moment and have been watching this online after broadcast, but I'm wondering if there's anywhere I can watch it live online??

I confess to being a sad git, but I need to see how this ends!! If anyone can find me a place to watch it *live*online tonight I'll be a happy camper

Here's the official site, but as far as I can see, it's only on there after broadcast meaning I'll need to wait until tommorow, is that right?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=index
Don't worry, this isn't the final night anyway. Tonight the 3 guys and Jillian go to Hawaii, and she lets one go. Next week they are having the "Men Tell All" program, and then it's the following week (July 27) that's the finale. Hopefully you'll have your TV back by then.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 2:28 am

So its gotta be Ed (Richie )

At the final Rose you see Jill crying on a mans shoulder and that man is not hunched over and is more at eye contact height with her, with Ed as he is so tall he has to bend right forward to allow her to get her arms around his neck......Kipton is going to get cold feet I reckon

Foot Note: Eds body WOW he must be 6ft 3 and those long legs HOT!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:47 am

So its gotta be Ed (Richie )

At the final Rose you see Jill crying on a mans shoulder and that man is not hunched over and is more at eye contact height with her, with Ed as he is so tall he has to bend right forward to allow her to get her arms around his neck......Kipton is going to get cold feet I reckon

Foot Note: Eds body WOW he must be 6ft 3 and those long legs HOT!!
I was not surprised to see Reid go home. He wasn't confident enough in his emotional attachment to Jill. Or if he was, he just couldn't get the words out. I agree with her on that, I'd want to hear it as well...all that stammering when asked a direct question would drive me nuts. LOL

I was thinking she'll pick Kiptyn at the end. They seem to click overall better than she and Ed. Ed seems really nice and very serious about her, BUT compared to Kiptyn, Ed seems stiff and boring. On the other hand, Ed seems more real....especially during their night together....it's normal to feel exhausted after a day out in the sun and water, the pressure of her meeting his parents, and just having all those cameras on you when you're trying to be romantic and intimate. That does seem more true to life.

I think Kiptyn's got the better body. Did you see at the very end, on the outtake bit, Ed was saying he can't wait to show Jill his "gut area"? LOL Looked a bit flabby to me....LOL Maybe he was being sarcastic?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:56 am

[QUOTE=Noorah101;7751892]I was not surprised to see Reid go home. He wasn't confident enough in his emotional attachment to Jill. Or if he was, he just couldn't get the words out. I agree with her on that, I'd want to hear it as well...all that stammering when asked a direct question would drive me nuts. LOL

I was thinking she'll pick Kiptyn at the end. They seem to click overall better than she and Ed. Ed seems really nice and very serious about her, BUT compared to Kiptyn, Ed seems stiff and boring. On the other hand, Ed seems more real....especially during their night together....it's normal to feel exhausted after a day out in the sun and water, the pressure of her meeting his parents, and just having all those cameras on you when you're trying to be romantic and intimate. That does seem more true to life.

I think Kiptyn's got the better body. Did you see at the very end, on the outtake bit, Ed was saying he can't wait to show Jill his "gut area"? LOL Looked a bit flabby to me....LOL Maybe he was being sarcastic?[/QUOTE]

I would not kick him out of bed lol.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched it this morning on the interweb.

I think Reid will come back and propose.....and I would concurr that Kiptyn gets cold feet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.