Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 11:58 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Originally Posted by orangemirror
This might sound crazy but i was kind of sad to see foot-fetish go.
I felt bad for Jake too as he seemed like a good guy, but i agree i don't think she felt the spark with him. He does need to loosen up a bit. And probably stop saying "golly" and "gosh" all the time.
So it seems like he's coming back next in his pilot uniform to sort out Wes.

Yep totally agree about getting fresh blood in. They should have done it this season. I can't believe they chose her to be the bachelorette really.
She's quite a fun girl but I just can't believe these guys are all crazy about her.
My prediction for the scene where Jake comes back to confront Wes:

Jake walks in, all sexy in his white pilot's uniform, with that take-charge attitude he was lacking the past few weeks. He confronts Wes in front of Jillian. Jillian feels horrible because now she sees how sexy and macho Jake really CAN be, but too late, she's already let him go. She cries and her voice gets even more cracked and irritating.

Rene
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Noorah101
My prediction for the scene where Jake comes back to confront Wes:

Jake walks in, all sexy in his white pilot's uniform, with that take-charge attitude he was lacking the past few weeks. He confronts Wes in front of Jillian. Jillian feels horrible because now she sees how sexy and macho Jake really CAN be, but too late, she's already let him go. She cries and her voice gets even more cracked and irritating.

Rene
Brilliant!

Or maybe he's going to grab a mic and start singing "You've lost that loving feeling".

It sounds boring I know but I'd be quite happy to have a normal season where the bachelor(ette) narrows down the field each week and then at the end chooses their favourite person, gets engaged, stays together for a few months, and then splits up.

They seem determined to add more drama each year. First that Texas dude didn't pick anyone(either Dianna or other girl), then Dianna picked Jesse & they split up and she decided she wanted her reject Jason (while he was filming The Bachelor), then Jason picked Melissa then decided he wanted Molly. Now Jason's 2nd reject is the bachelorette.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:11 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

She is so smitten with Wes that she won't believe Jake, I bet she takes Wes righ to the end, even I am not that dumb when it comes to men lol
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orangemirror
Brilliant!

Or maybe he's going to grab a mic and start singing "You've lost that loving feeling".

It sounds boring I know but I'd be quite happy to have a normal season where the bachelor(ette) narrows down the field each week and then at the end chooses their favourite person, gets engaged, stays together for a few months, and then splits up.

They seem determined to add more drama each year. First that Texas dude didn't pick anyone(either Dianna or other girl), then Dianna picked Jesse & they split up and she decided she wanted her reject Jason (while he was filming The Bachelor), then Jason picked Melissa then decided he wanted Molly. Now Jason's 2nd reject is the bachelorette.

My God How do you remember all this crap...........
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:46 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
My God How do you remember all this crap...........
Its riverting and educational we are the BE Bachelorette fan club......But yes its total garbage but you get hooked on it..

I have watched it since the 1st Bachelor Alex, now he is my kinda man exactly what I look for.
Attached Thumbnails The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!-22.jpg  
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Its riverting and educational we are the BE Bachelorette fan club......But yes its total garbage but you get hooked on it..

I have watched it since the 1st Bachelor Alex, now he is my kinda man exactly what I look for.
Mwaaaaahaaaahaaaaa, I just noticed your funky avatar
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by The Horticulturalist
Mwaaaaahaaaahaaaaa, I just noticed your funky avatar
Thank you kindly
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:51 am

Its got beyond a joke now, how the hell can she be so thick is she so obsessed with Wes that she can't see whats at the end of her nose, he can't even answer her correctly, and those squinty eyes of his

WTF keeping Reid and dissing Jesse

Why as I said before have the producers not stopped this happening, he is playing against the show rules, and they are loving it... yes OK to increase the ratings but even so, why have the rules then!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 2:06 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my goodness....last night...drama, drama, drama. LOL

I had admired Ed for leaving and putting his career first...now he's back. I'm just hoping he worked something out with his employer, and didn't give up his job for this. They didn't make that clear. I was sort of glad he got back on, though, I like him.

Interesting how Wes dodges the questions....she says "be honest with me" and he says "I'm being as honest as I can". Well, that leaves the door open for him to be dishonest. LOL I loved the preview clip where he says "my girlfriend....uhhhh I mean EX girlfriend...." LOL

I didn't mind her letting Jesse go, I thought he wasn't as great as the others, either....and Michael was cute and sweet, but too young and a bit too puppy-dog eager.

Next week should be interesting.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 3:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Oh my goodness....last night...drama, drama, drama. LOL

I had admired Ed for leaving and putting his career first...now he's back. I'm just hoping he worked something out with his employer, and didn't give up his job for this. They didn't make that clear. I was sort of glad he got back on, though, I like him.

Interesting how Wes dodges the questions....she says "be honest with me" and he says "I'm being as honest as I can". Well, that leaves the door open for him to be dishonest. LOL I loved the preview clip where he says "my girlfriend....uhhhh I mean EX girlfriend...." LOL

I didn't mind her letting Jesse go, I thought he wasn't as great as the others, either....and Michael was cute and sweet, but too young and a bit too puppy-dog eager.

Next week should be interesting.
Watched it last night for the first time. Couldn't believe how the guy (Jake?) started crying after his face to face in the hotel room. Isn't he an airline pilot ...must remember to check he's not flying the plane I'm travelling on.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

I couldn't work out why she didn't demand to see his "ex" girlfriend, who now apparently is a good friend of his.
He was lying out of his ass. He's probably been lying to his family too.

Jake was probably crying to seal the deal for being the next bachelor. The producers love to see some male crying. The dude from last time (Jason) was crying every 5 mins.

I can't believe she got rid of Jesse and gave up the chance to live on the winery. It looked great up there. I'm blaming it on his brother who was a bit freaky.
Also Kiptyn's mum was a bit of a freak too.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:05 am

So what happens next? The remaining 4 guys go to Spain and they have their overnight dates....then what, she lets 2 go, and then the following week is the final, with the 2 remaining guys?

Who do you all think will be the final two? I predict Kiptyn and Reid.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

The Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond reputeThe Horticulturalist has a reputation beyond repute

So never having watched it before last week, I tuned in online last week and then this morning to see what happened. How she can't see through that Wes bloke I don't know, he's a proper numpty.

I kinda like Reid though, I think he's genuine if a tad neurotic. I think Jake will come back to propose, but she clearly doesn't like him that much.

How many more episodes do I have to tolerate? I just want it to get to the end.....
Old Jul 6th 2009, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

I guess there's 2 maybe 3 more regular episodes. Plus they'll do a reunion episode of all the rejected dudes the week before the finale. Then they'll do an "After the final rose" episode after the finale, where we find out how the happy couple are doing now.
I can't believe i know this crap myself!

By the way, did anyone happen to see Jason & Molly on Good Morning America last week (my missus happened to be watching and recorded it)?
They're still together. Still living in separate cities but claiming they will get married at some point. Nothing exciting really, he was plugging some website he's doing for single parents.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 11:03 am

I'm looking forward to tonight's drama! LOL Wes better be going home tonight!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.