Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Wikiposts

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:47 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

http://t.love.com/231926487
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Well I was shocked. Thought Kiptyn was going.
I'm still recovering from those shorts Ed was wearing. Absolutely disgraceful!

It's all going down in 2 weeks!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:55 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

My sister and I were speculating that this is how it will go:

Jillian picks Kiptyn, so she sees Ed first. She tells Ed he's sweet, handsome, sexy, hard worker, etc....but that she's in love with someone else. Ed gets tearful but doesn't cry the way Jake and Jason did.

Jillian waits excitedly for Kiptyn, and when he comes out, she does that annoying squealy thing a lot. Then she tells him how wonderful he is and how they are a perfect match and how she's fallen head over heels in love with him. She totally expects him to get down on one knee and propose. However, Kiptyn says he decided he still isn't ready to make the commitment, which leaves Jillian alone and broken hearted, the same way she came onto the show.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:48 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
My sister and I were speculating that this is how it will go:

Jillian picks Kiptyn, so she sees Ed first. She tells Ed he's sweet, handsome, sexy, hard worker, etc....but that she's in love with someone else. Ed gets tearful but doesn't cry the way Jake and Jason did.

Jillian waits excitedly for Kiptyn, and when he comes out, she does that annoying squealy thing a lot. Then she tells him how wonderful he is and how they are a perfect match and how she's fallen head over heels in love with him. She totally expects him to get down on one knee and propose. However, Kiptyn says he decided he still isn't ready to make the commitment, which leaves Jillian alone and broken hearted, the same way she came onto the show.

Lets wait and see .....I know she is with someone but who!!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Did you guys watch The Men Tell All show? What a bunch of tools most of those blokes were.
i've decided i hope they don't make Jake the next bachelor. I think he's a good guy but it would just be really boring. He's a bit square isn't he.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 5:50 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orangemirror
Did you guys watch The Men Tell All show? What a bunch of tools most of those blokes were.
i've decided i hope they don't make Jake the next bachelor. I think he's a good guy but it would just be really boring. He's a bit square isn't he.
Yep, I saw that one. It was so dull there wasn't even anything to comment on in here. LOL

Jake = *** yawn *** unless he shows another side of himself we haven't seen yet.

David = completely clueless.

Reid = couldn't make it to the show? Broken heart?

Was Wes there? I don't recall....

The majority of the show was talking about this so-called "man code". Ho-hum.

Looking forward to Monday night, though!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 11:16 am

Yep, I saw that one. It was so dull there wasn't even anything to comment on in here. LOL

Jake = *** yawn *** unless he shows another side of himself we haven't seen yet.

David = completely clueless.

Reid = couldn't make it to the show? Broken heart?

Was Wes there? I don't recall....

The majority of the show was talking about this so-called "man code". Ho-hum.

Looking forward to Monday night, though!

Reid was otherwise engaged was the expression that was used and he is in the show monday, because I saw a preview on Extra last night and they had Jillian as the guest
Old Jul 27th 2009, 2:11 am

Get the popcorn, glass of vino turn the phones off and don't answer the door..tonites the night
Old Jul 27th 2009, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Get the popcorn, glass of vino turn the phones off and don't answer the door..tonites the night
I'm ready!!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

OK predictions time. I'm going for Ed.

Although I don't really have a clue this time. Some sort of shenanigans is bound to happen.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:32 am

Although I don't really have a clue this time. Some sort of shenanigans is bound to happen.
Yes I think Ed but Reid is diffinately in the show tonite and as I said before there are alot of media reports that Kypton is the new bachelor
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:40 am

I'm clueless on this one tonight. I can't really make a prediction this time.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:57 am

I'm clueless on this one tonight. I can't really make a prediction this time.
I think it will be aired in CA last so I am not coming online incase I see the results lol oh heck I am so sad.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I think it will be aired in CA last so I am not coming online incase I see the results lol oh heck I am so sad.
I do the same thing if i don't get to see it live and am going to watch it on tivo!

So yes you are sad, but at least you are not alone!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:08 pm

See the BE reality queen got it spot on ...if only you lot had listened lol

Poor Reid Bless him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.