Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Exactly, boring boring boring.
I'm being dragged to a race next weekend. I've never been and am dreading it.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:39 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
I'm being dragged to a race next weekend. I've never been and am dreading it.
I had to suffer once I went back to the hotel room and watched a movie, then went back and picked the ex-hubby up lol.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

I had to suffer once I went back to the hotel room and watched a movie, then went back and picked the ex-hubby up lol.
I've avoided it for 2 years ... but I'm always telling DH he needs to try new things, and he pointed out that I wasn't willing to try this.

But yuck, all day long on asphalt getting burned to a crisp and watching what IS NOT a sport just sounds awful.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:26 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I was glad to see Juan and David (was that his name?) go home last night. David was just a CREEP during their one-on-one time...she flinched every time he tried to get near her...LOL

I don't care much for Wes...maybe he'll be next to leave, although she seems to like him (but maybe he's the one with a girlfriend?)

She should have been able to get rid of one more...Tanner P foot fetish guy.

Jake is sweet, but he does seem TOO nice....just too goody-goody...boring.

Can't remember his name, but there's a young guy who I thought at first was kind of cute and sweet, but when she was handing out roses he was making the goofiest faces, ugh.

I still like Ed and Robbie...they might have a good chance.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:47 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I've avoided it for 2 years ... but I'm always telling DH he needs to try new things, and he pointed out that I wasn't willing to try this.

But yuck, all day long on asphalt getting burned to a crisp and watching what IS NOT a sport just sounds awful.
Do you consider motor racing of other types a sport? Or do you just reserve your contempt for NASCAR?

BTW, I've only been to one Nascar race and I was 12 at the time so I'm no authority, but I've heard that if you flash yer tits, guys give you beads. Maybe other stuff too. Just a suggestion to make it less boring for you...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:49 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I was glad to see Juan and David (was that his name?) go home last night. David was just a CREEP during their one-on-one time...she flinched every time he tried to get near her...LOL

I don't care much for Wes...maybe he'll be next to leave, although she seems to like him (but maybe he's the one with a girlfriend?)

Can't remember his name, but there's a young guy who I thought at first was kind of cute and sweet, but when she was handing out roses he was making the goofiest faces, ugh.

I hear on the rumor mill that its Wes who has the GF I think he is a shifty bugger.

I reckon it will be Kipton who wins, she had to keep Tanner to find out who is doingthe dirty.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Do you consider motor racing of other types a sport? Or do you just reserve your contempt for NASCAR?

BTW, I've only been to one Nascar race and I was 12 at the time so I'm no authority, but I've heard that if you flash yer tits, guys give you beads. Maybe other stuff too. Just a suggestion to make it less boring for you...
I'd rather flash my tits on Jerry Springer and gets beads
Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:22 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather flash my tits on Jerry Springer and gets beads
I can arrange that.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:29 am

I can arrange that.
I am sure you can
Old Jun 9th 2009, 4:47 am
Unmitigated Gall

I am sure you can
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

I think you mean Michael, the break dancing kid. I agree, he was ok at first but is now pretty annoying.

Glad to see Dave the psycho go. I was loving it when Tanner the foot freak was getting paranoid and accusing people of staring at him.

It seems like it was Wes they were accusing of having a girlfriend?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 7:36 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orangemirror
I think you mean Michael, the break dancing kid. I agree, he was ok at first but is now pretty annoying.

Glad to see Dave the psycho go. I was loving it when Tanner the foot freak was getting paranoid and accusing people of staring at him.

It seems like it was Wes they were accusing of having a girlfriend?
I'm so bad at remembering their names. The one guy who wears square glasses sometimes, looks just like Chandler on Friends (to me).

Yes, the P in Tanner P must stand for Paranoid. LOL
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:08 am

I'm so bad at remembering their names. The one guy who wears square glasses sometimes, looks just like Chandler on Friends (to me).

Yes, the P in Tanner P must stand for Paranoid. LOL
Oh little Reid he is so cute.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope, sure don't.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:07 am
Unmitigated Gall

Nope, sure don't.
I see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.