Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old May 19th 2009, 1:43 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Red face The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Can't help it had to watch it, but in my defense I did fall asleep before the 2nd half.

I had to laugh at the British guy that came on from Yorkshire, they put sub titles up so we could understand him, I say we as I had not idea what he said lol!

Fess up girls you did watch it didn't you, or at least had a peak
Old May 19th 2009, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Had a peak for 5 mins.....couldn't hack any more..sorry
Old May 19th 2009, 1:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Can't help it had to watch it, but in my defense I did fall asleep before the 2nd half.

I had to laugh at the British guy that came on from Yorkshire, they put sub titles up so we could understand him, I say we as I had not idea what he said lol!

Poppy, my love...I have to say this...yes, you are sad.

The Bachelorette
Old May 19th 2009, 2:33 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Poppy, my love...I have to say this...yes, you are sad.

The Bachelorette
Umm excuse me lol there were many that commented about the Batchelor, when here was a thread and this is better lots of eye candy, I know you're out there ladies own up
Old May 19th 2009, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Have to confess, I taped it, haven't had chance to watch it yet and I have never seen any of the previous ones, I think Melissa's story (from DWTS) got me curious to peek in on at least the first show...knowing me though, I will probably have to watch the rest then!
Old May 19th 2009, 3:16 am

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Have to confess, I taped it, haven't had chance to watch it yet and I have never seen any of the previous ones, I think Melissa's story (from DWTS) got me curious to peek in on at least the first show...knowing me though, I will probably have to watch the rest then!
Its garbage but addictive, as long as you don't take it to seriously
Old May 19th 2009, 3:17 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 19th 2009, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Jealousy will get you no where
Old May 19th 2009, 3:21 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Its garbage but addictive, as long as you don't take it to seriously

Not a chance in hell of watching it
Old May 19th 2009, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by candy wy.
Not a chance in hell of watching it
Past your bedtime dear.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

I'll fess up, I love The Bachelor. My wife got me into it by telling me it was basically cute girls acting slutty.
I don't feel guilty about watching reality tv crap. It's bloody funny and they know what they are getting themselves in for.
The Bachelorette is funnier in a way because the guys are such prats (whereas the girls are just desperate).
The British guy seemed like a bit of a loser, i was surprised she picked him. What about the guy who was obsessed with her feet? Freak!
Old May 19th 2009, 9:47 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I swore I wasn't going to watch this season, as Jillian was not my favorite last season, her voice gets to me somehow...ugh.

But....there I was....glued to the TV. I think she's lost weight and taken some speech therapy...she looked and sounded better than she did last season.

I don't recall offhand whether she kept the guy who had a foot fetish...did she? He won't last long, if she did. LOL

There were several guys I liked, so far. I suppose I will have to watch the rest of the season, now that I've started it.

Rene
Old May 19th 2009, 9:59 am

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...elors&d=201812

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...elors&d=204164

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...elors&d=201819

Any of these 3 will do lol..

As for the foot fetish chap I was in noddy land by then
Old May 19th 2009, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

She kept foot fetish guy. She really liked him, said they got on great. He's definitely a freak. His name is Tanner. There are 2 Tanners on the show. I didn't even know Tanner was a name?

I agree about her voice, it's definitely annoying. And not just because of the Canadian accent, she actually just has an annoying voice. She's definitely had some training on it.
I like her though, she seems like a really nice girl.
Also I still can't help thinking bachelorette is a ridiculous word.
Old May 19th 2009, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by orangemirror
She kept foot fetish guy. She really liked him, said they got on great. He's definitely a freak. His name is Tanner. There are 2 Tanners on the show. I didn't even know Tanner was a name?

I agree about her voice, it's definitely annoying. And not just because of the Canadian accent, she actually just has an annoying voice. She's definitely had some training on it.
I like her though, she seems like a really nice girl.
Also I still can't help thinking bachelorette is a ridiculous word.
LMAO off Tanner better then Quid I guess

What shall we rename the show then if its not The Batchelorette!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.