Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 3:51 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Originally Posted by orangemirror
She got rid of Brad (weasel face) and non-foot fetish Tanner.
Wow, she kept the foot-fetish Tanner around?? Interesting!

I'm predicting Ed, Jake, Kipton for the final 3 at moment.
Wes is a cock, if i have to hear his one very short song sung in bizarre voice one more time I might go insane.
Juan is a bit weird, can't exactly put my finger on why.
David is just a bit of a psycho.
I can't predict more than Jake and maybe Ed in the finals (is Ed the one she liked in the cowboy acting sequence?)....but I totally agree with your ideas about Wes, Juan, and David. I can't really see her with any of those guys.

Rene
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Bit of a show down next week so it seems!!....some of the guys might have girlfriends back home and are on the show for exposure NOOOOO they would not do that would they
Should be interesting next week. I wonder who is suspected?
It's funny how they are always asked why are they are on the show and answer something like "i'm just ready to find my soul mate and settle down and have a family, blah blah blah".
You really think the best way of achieving that is going on tv with someone you've never met and by the way there are 25 other people competing with you.
We all know they are there to get on tv. They'll all a bunch of freaks. For some reason I find it way more weird that guys would do it.
I love to watch it though.
PS So glad she got rid of the bloke from Atlanta who stripped and jumped in pool last week. What a prat! Shame she didn't keep English guy, he actually seemed alright and quite funny when they actually showed him.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I can't predict more than Jake and maybe Ed in the finals (is Ed the one she liked in the cowboy acting sequence?)....but I totally agree with your ideas about Wes, Juan, and David. I can't really see her with any of those guys.

Rene
Ed is one of the guys who came in late in first episode and she liked him. He's kind of in background but then they had a one on one in a helicopter and on top of building and they seemed to get on great. I think he's really keen on her but is kind of holding back. He actually seems like a decent guy, which is a bit rare.
I think the guy on the cowboy thing you are talking about was Robbie. He seems alright too, good fun but a bit young for her i reckon.
(Man i can't believe what a loser I am - even my wife thinks i'm a freak because i know all their names and what they do, etc.)
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 5:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Ed is one of the guys who came in late in first episode and she liked him. He's kind of in background but then they had a one on one in a helicopter and on top of building and they seemed to get on great. I think he's really keen on her but is kind of holding back. He actually seems like a decent guy, which is a bit rare.
I think the guy on the cowboy thing you are talking about was Robbie. He seems alright too, good fun but a bit young for her i reckon.
(Man i can't believe what a loser I am - even my wife thinks i'm a freak because i know all their names and what they do, etc.)
Ohhh yes, Robbie. He might go far. I noticed Jillian's voice was kind of back to the way it was last season...she needs to brush up on her vocal lessons. LOL
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:32 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I would call a loser a man that watchs a damn Nascar go around and around in circles BORING .....prepare to be blasted Poppy
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Anyone watching I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 2:39 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I would call a loser a man that watchs a damn Nascar go around and around in circles BORING .....prepare to be blasted Poppy

How many times have you muttered that to yourself this week?

You messed with the NASCAR...
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:45 pm
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

...you're blasted. I save my contempt for this one.

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:49 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I swear I had never seen it before last night, but that couple that left what a wacked pair they were. he said that they were the most famous couple in the world never heard of him before or her.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
...you're blasted. I save my contempt for this one.
Formula 1 yes bring it on, but NASCAR Chavs sport, whoops better duck flying objects coming my way
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I swear I had never seen it before last night, but that couple that left what a wacked pair they were. he said that they were the most famous couple in the world never heard of him before or her.
It's only been on US TV once before...about 6 yrs ago. They are the most annoying people e-v-e-rrrrrrrr.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:59 pm
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Formula 1 yes bring it on, but NASCAR Chavs sport, whoops better duck flying objects coming my way
Hey, I agree with you. I used to go to Brands Hatch with my old man and spent many a happy Saturday afternoon in front of the telly when we couldn't. I am no expert on NASCAR but lost my interest many years ago when they just seemed to go round and round and round and round and round ad nauseum.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's only been on US TV once before...about 6 yrs ago. They are the most annoying people e-v-e-rrrrrrrr.
Crapola the reality show queen has been missing them lol
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Hey, I agree with you. I used to go to Brands Hatch with my old man and spent many a happy Saturday afternoon in front of the telly when we couldn't. I am no expert on NASCAR but lost my interest many years ago when they just seemed to go round and round and round and round and round ad nauseum.
Exactly, boring boring boring.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:45 am

Kip, Reid and Ed are final 3 as far as I know...although Ed leaves the show when Jil keeps Wes (after it's reveiled he has a girlfriend)./..but somehow either she talks him into coming back or producers do.
Found the above

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.