Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I see.
Don't I get some credit for going and trying to keep my opinions to myself? I'd rather stay home and clean the house.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:23 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Don't I get some credit for going and trying to keep my opinions to myself?
Suck it up. I had to suffer through many plays, operas and musicals when my wife was in the theater business.

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
I'd rather stay home and clean the house.
If you were my wife, I'd rather you did too.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Anyone watch last night? Favourite bit for me was when Jesse was saying she had a sexy, soothing voice. What? She has the most annoying voice in the world and she even admitted it herself.
Also her constant licking of her lips is driving me crazy! And not in a good way.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:46 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orangemirror
Anyone watch last night? Favourite bit for me was when Jesse was saying she had a sexy, soothing voice. What? She has the most annoying voice in the world and she even admitted it herself.
Also her constant licking of her lips is driving me crazy! And not in a good way.
No, the bit that gets me is EEEEKKKK she does it all the time.

I wish Wes would bolt the stable

That break dancer kid, ffs who break dances in this day and age

The pilot is the next to go i reckon, Mr Perfect.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
No, the bit that gets me is EEEEKKKK she does it all the time.
Oh yeah I forgot that one too. When she was on the zip line thing she wouldn't stop squealing.

Yep, breakdancer and Wes need to go. At least we haven't heard that stupid song for a couple of weeks. "They say...."

I thought Ed was going to win, but I guess he'd had enough? Kiptyn to win now I reckon. Although he really should be disqualified for having the name Kiptyn.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:16 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah I forgot that one too. When she was on the zip line thing she wouldn't stop squealing.

Yep, breakdancer and Wes need to go. At least we haven't heard that stupid song for a couple of weeks. "They say...."

I thought Ed was going to win, but I guess he'd had enough? Kiptyn to win now I reckon. Although he really should be disqualified for having the name Kiptyn.
Jesse is in the running I think
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:13 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Jesse is in the running I think
I thought she was way too hard on poor Ed. Ed seems like a really nice guy, and naturally he was concerned about keeping his job in this bad economy! That would totally suck for him, if he lost his job AND didn't win on the show! And here she is, all teary, wahhhhh your job is more important than ME?? Come on, they hardly know each other!

I thought she was being a childish, spoiled brat. I applauded him for going home and keeping his job and his life stable right now.

Oh yes, and the squealing....yikes...it's getting worse!

Rene
Old Jun 17th 2009, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I thought she was way too hard on poor Ed. Ed seems like a really nice guy, and naturally he was concerned about keeping his job in this bad economy! That would totally suck for him, if he lost his job AND didn't win on the show! And here she is, all teary, wahhhhh your job is more important than ME?? Come on, they hardly know each other!

I thought she was being a childish, spoiled brat. I applauded him for going home and keeping his job and his life stable right now.

Oh yes, and the squealing....yikes...it's getting worse!

Rene
Yes, I mean what was all that about, she can't guarantee the poor guy that she will pick him, but expects him to stay around whilst she plays with is emotions, and probably dumbs him the last minute, and he loses everything, good for you Ed wise move.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:06 am

NO WAY she ditched Jake the Pilot for Michael, she has issues for sure

That Wes is driving me nuts, why don't the producers kick him of they know whats happening they should act on it.

Sadly looks like she has made her choice and the final recording has been taped....as long as she chooses Kipton or Jesse thats fine lol.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

NO WAY she ditched Jake the Pilot for Michael, she has issues for sure

That Wes is driving me nuts, why don't the producers kick him of they know whats happening they should act on it.

Sadly looks like she has made her choice and the final recording has been taped....as long as she chooses Kipton or Jesse thats fine lol.
Yeah she's an idiot. She's made so many bad choices. And the lips licking and squealing is just ridiculous now.

That train journey looked great though. Would love to do that sometime.

I'm predicting Jake is the next Bachelor.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:54 am

Yeah she's an idiot. She's made so many bad choices. And the lips licking and squealing is just ridiculous now.

That train journey looked great though. Would love to do that sometime.

I'm predicting Jake is the next Bachelor.
Funny you say that about Jake that what I thought, he would be ideal for the part....but it would also be nice to see some fresh blood.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 4:30 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you say that about Jake that what I thought, he would be ideal for the part....but it would also be nice to see some fresh blood.
I agree, that's all I could think of when Jake was leaving...the sad face, the wan smile....yep, he'll be the next Bachelor.

I can see why she let Jake go, though...he didn't open up about his feelings as much as the other guys, and it seems she didn't feel that spark with him after their first date. I thought it was so funny when he made the special trip to her room just to tell her how he feels, and instead of being all romantic and serious, he just kind of blurts out "gosh, I just really LIKE you!"

I know Wes keeps talking about how he came on the show to further his career, but how much you want to bet he follows that up with "but I ended up falling in love, and at the end of it all, I'm here for Jillian".

I really liked Jesse last night. Kiptyn doesn't really do anything for me. I liked Reid, but after the 1 on 1 date, he seems a bit too neurotic...I think that would get too annoying full-time.

Ohhh and did you notice at the end when she said Cheers and all the guys and she got into the group hug? Wes was walking all around the group looking for a spot to get in the hug....he was totally left out...LOL
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I agree, that's all I could think of when Jake was leaving...the sad face, the wan smile....yep, he'll be the next Bachelor.

I can see why she let Jake go, though...he didn't open up about his feelings as much as the other guys, and it seems she didn't feel that spark with him after their first date. I thought it was so funny when he made the special trip to her room just to tell her how he feels, and instead of being all romantic and serious, he just kind of blurts out "gosh, I just really LIKE you!"

I know Wes keeps talking about how he came on the show to further his career, but how much you want to bet he follows that up with "but I ended up falling in love, and at the end of it all, I'm here for Jillian".

I really liked Jesse last night. Kiptyn doesn't really do anything for me. I liked Reid, but after the 1 on 1 date, he seems a bit too neurotic...I think that would get too annoying full-time.

Ohhh and did you notice at the end when she said Cheers and all the guys and she got into the group hug? Wes was walking all around the group looking for a spot to get in the hug....he was totally left out...LOL

So that leaves Jesse
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:00 am

So that leaves Jesse
I'm so glad she got rid of foot-fetish-freak guy. He was really creeping me out!!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

This might sound crazy but i was kind of sad to see foot-fetish go.
I felt bad for Jake too as he seemed like a good guy, but i agree i don't think she felt the spark with him. He does need to loosen up a bit. And probably stop saying "golly" and "gosh" all the time.
So it seems like he's coming back next in his pilot uniform to sort out Wes.

Yep totally agree about getting fresh blood in. They should have done it this season. I can't believe they chose her to be the bachelorette really.
She's quite a fun girl but I just can't believe these guys are all crazy about her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.