Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Wikiposts

The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bachelorette, anyone as sad as me!

Well, that's that, then! LOL I don't think it will last. I think Ed will end up being too boring for her...too quiet...too focused on work.

It seemed like she would have had more of the active lifestyle she seems to enjoy with Kiptyn. Plus, I must say, shirtless....Kiptyn wins, without a doubt.

And of COURSE Reid is feeling the loss. Everyone feels that loss the first week after a break-up! Give it 6 months and then see how he feels...

I liked the final episode, but I think this season over-did it with the dramatic details. He out...not wait, he's back...ok, he's out...no wait, he's back again. LOL

I wonder who will be next? They really need a FRESH face on there.

Rene
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
See the BE reality queen got it spot on ...if only you lot had listened lol

Poor Reid Bless him
Yep, you called it.

So I guess we find out tonight that old Kipper is the next Bachelor.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

orangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to beholdorangemirror is a splendid one to behold

Poor Jillian. I felt bad for her last night. It must have been tough for her and then Reid turns up. My favourite moment of the show was just as Reid's car pulled up they cut to a shot of the host Chris with a sly grin on his face.

I didn't like Reid much and thought he was an arse last night. He seemed to think all he had to do was tell he he loved her and she'd drop the others and go with him. He seemed completely baffled when she wasn't interested.

She probably made the right choice. Kiptyn would probably have dumped her in the future. Ed seemed much more into her. But I agree he's maybe too boring for her and I think she'll probably dump him later.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:17 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by orangemirror
Poor Jillian. I felt bad for her last night. It must have been tough for her and then Reid turns up. My favourite moment of the show was just as Reid's car pulled up they cut to a shot of the host Chris with a sly grin on his face.

I didn't like Reid much and thought he was an arse last night. He seemed to think all he had to do was tell he he loved her and she'd drop the others and go with him. He seemed completely baffled when she wasn't interested.

She probably made the right choice. Kiptyn would probably have dumped her in the future. Ed seemed much more into her. But I agree he's maybe too boring for her and I think she'll probably dump him later.
I don't think Ed is boring, but it seems I am in the minority,he is really solid good fun and genuine..

Kiptyn, Rene YEP that 6 pac was but what huge ears, something to hang onto I guees

Looking forward to tonite,I went into panic mode I thought the show was being aired on wednesday night and I have a business dinner in SF, I don't think I would of got away with it..."can we please re-schedule I need to watch the Bachelor after the final rose tonite lol"
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:42 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed the After the Rose show last night! I liked it that they had awkward moments between Jillian and Reid, I mean....it IS an awkward situation. I'll bet she was waiting for Reid to profess his undying love for her and ask her to dump Ed. LOL I'm glad he didn't go that far. I would have liked to know more of what his thoughts were on the Fantasy Suite, though!

And I must say, I liked Ed a lot better on this segment. He seemed so much more relaxed and alive. I guess he was really nervous before, and came across as too quiet or boring for me. But he was really sweet and funny last night! They do make a cute couple. Maybe it will work out, after all.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

I only watched the final show and the one last night, but I think I got the gist of what went on. I really liked Reid last night, I felt bad for him, I'm voting for him as the next bachelor

Tipten (sp?) was cute too, but I got the feeling that he was a bit of a 'jack the lad' I could be wrong, as I said I didn't watch the full show.

I think in the end, she chose the right guy, I was pulling for Ed and they did look genuinely in love. I do love a happy ending...
Old Aug 5th 2009, 4:47 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

LIFE CHANGING

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26715&src=news
Old Aug 5th 2009, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't take too long huh?
Old Aug 5th 2009, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Didn't take too long huh?
Shoot, I have to wait till I get home to see it. I started watching the "spinoff" show called "More to Love", same theme as the Bachelor, but everyone is supposedly a "normal" American size, which really just means they are overweight. It's a little bit interesting, but very depressing. And the bachelor is kind of a wuss, so far. He's getting in as many kisses as possible right away, with select girls, and then saying hmmmmm...but will we have a deeper connection? LOL Uhhhh why not find the deeper connection first, THEN kiss them?!
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Shoot, I have to wait till I get home to see it. I started watching the "spinoff" show called "More to Love", same theme as the Bachelor, but everyone is supposedly a "normal" American size, which really just means they are overweight. It's a little bit interesting, but very depressing. And the bachelor is kind of a wuss, so far. He's getting in as many kisses as possible right away, with select girls, and then saying hmmmmm...but will we have a deeper connection? LOL Uhhhh why not find the deeper connection first, THEN kiss them?!
Yep, More to Love should keep us going until the next Bachelor starts up. Just watched the first show tonight. I was expecting major waterworks from the rejected girls at the end but they weren't too bad.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 3:11 pm

Yep, More to Love should keep us going until the next Bachelor starts up. Just watched the first show tonight. I was expecting major waterworks from the rejected girls at the end but they weren't too bad.
TONIGHT!! what channel

10:00pm - 10:30pm, TVLAND (30)
How d You Get So Rich?
In the premiere of this reality series showcasing rags-to-riches stories, host Joan Rivers visits a multimillion-dollar mansion owned by a man who wor…
This looks kinda good.

Last edited by Poppy girl; Aug 5th 2009 at 3:13 pm.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 5:49 pm

Intersting....it started last week here in Phoenix, it's on Tuesday nights. I watched the second episode last night (Tuesday night....this is Wednesday night now).
Old Aug 5th 2009, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

danicrun is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone seen Dating In The Dark ? ... it's got me hooked
Old Aug 6th 2009, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

TONIGHT!! what channel

10:00pm - 10:30pm, TVLAND (30)
How d You Get So Rich?
In the premiere of this reality series showcasing rags-to-riches stories, host Joan Rivers visits a multimillion-dollar mansion owned by a man who wor…
This looks kinda good.
Sorry I meant I videoed on Monday and watched last night. It's on Fox.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by danicrun
Anyone seen Dating In The Dark ? ... it's got me hooked
I watched about 10mins of the 1st show and got bored

Sorry I meant I videoed on Monday and watched last night. It's on Fox.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.