Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Jun 7th 2016, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by themadpooper
What's your point though?

Why the running commentary on Trump's every move?
This is a thread about the 2016 election and the fact that one candidate appears to be a racist is a subject for discussion. Not too difficult for even you to understand, I suspect.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 4:07 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Care to back up that assertion or is it mere conjecture on your part?
No I can't, but you don't think it doesn't happen? That moron Ben Carson admitted Trump had offered him a position in exchange for his support.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Because he is the presumptive GOP candidate and must now be placed under the spot light.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 4:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

BECAUSE HE'S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED ****ING STATES.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 4:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
One wonders though if he really meant to.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:04 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
One wonders though if he really meant to.
I don't think he wants it at all ... he just can't stand to be seen as a loser. He's obviously extremely stressed out all of a sudden. His voice is getting more and more shrill and he just screeches all of the time now.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:29 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
This is a thread about the 2016 election and the fact that one candidate appears to be a racist is a subject for discussion. Not too difficult for even you to understand, I suspect.
You're a sheep

Why do you have nothing to say about Clinton?
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:29 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

And Clinton?
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

You're a sheep

Plenty of posts from me in this thread about Clinton.

Do you have anything constructive to contribute to this thread?
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:34 am
WTF?

And Clinton?
I'm not convinced that you can actually read.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't think he wants it at all ... he just can't stand to be seen as a loser. He's obviously extremely stressed out all of a sudden. His voice is getting more and more shrill and he just screeches all of the time now.
You have to wonder whether he is trying to sabotage it, but I think it's more a case that he can't help himself. The stuff about the judge, for example, is typical Trump in that he has "form" in going after judges when he is the subject of a lawsuit. So however much the Republican establishment implores him to change his tone, I doubt he is capable of doing it.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:40 am
Banned

George Galloway on Clinton:

George Galloway: Trump is better than Clinton - POLITICO

Interesting how the far left view her - lot of would-be Dems ain't gonna be voting Dem at the election, that's for sure
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:43 am
WTF?

You're a sheep

I'll make a deal with you. You'll probably have to get somebody to help you with this next part since you obviously can't read.

1) You list 5 Trump negatives. This will be things that you believe to be true that negatively impact your view of Trump --- though not swaying you away from voting for him.

then ....

2) I'll do the same regarding Clinton. I actually shouldn't have to though because I've posted a plethora of negatives about her over the course of this thread. HOWEVER, I'll do it just to prove how ridiculous you are.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:44 am
Banned

I'll make a deal with you. You'll probably have to get somebody to help you with this next part since you obviously can't read.

1) You list 5 Trump negatives. This will be things that you believe to be true that negatively impact your view of Trump --- though not swaying you away from voting for him.

then ....

2) I'll do the same regarding Clinton. I actually shouldn't have to though because I've posted a plethora of negatives about her over the course of this thread. HOWEVER, I'll do it just to prove how ridiculous you are.
No thanks, your attitude stinks. Grow up or chill out, do one or both of then come back to me
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:48 am
WTF?

No thanks, your attitude stinks. Grow up or chill out, do one or both of then come back to me
Thanks, Bob.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.