Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Bernie has overtaken Clinton in Montana. I was actually shocked she had been leading. Montana would seem tailor made for Bernie. I am surprised he lost S. Dakota.

Hopefully the healing can begin now.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44
Like anyone should believe him. A little history on him.
He has had a hate on for the Clintons ever since this.

"You may remember him as the campaign manager for Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign, the one who stepped down in disgrace when it was revealed that he allowed a prostitute to listen in on conversations with the president. She said Morris had a thing for toe sucking"
"Toe Aficionado Dick Morris In Talks To Join The Trump Campaign"

"In recent days, the National Enquirer, which has been a loud pro-Trump outlet, named Morris its “chief political commentator.”"

Ah...

Point And Laugh: Toe Aficionado Dick Morris In Talks To Join The Trump Campaign | RedState
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
"Toe Aficionado Dick Morris In Talks To Join The Trump Campaign"

"In recent days, the National Enquirer, which has been a loud pro-Trump outlet, named Morris its “chief political commentator.”"

Ah...

Point And Laugh: Toe Aficionado Dick Morris In Talks To Join The Trump Campaign | RedState
Fascinating. The guy is just a walking nightmare who will spew immense quantities of rumors and lies all tied up in idiotic conspiracies. He is a complete joke.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie has overtaken Clinton in Montana. I was actually shocked she had been leading. Montana would seem tailor made for Bernie. I am surprised he lost S. Dakota.

Hopefully the healing can begin now.
I guess Bernie's hopes are now tied to the "FBI primary".
Old Jun 7th 2016, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I guess Bernie's hopes are now tied to the "FBI primary".
He will lose that one too.

On a good note, perhaps, Sanders has requested a meeting with Obama. Maybe this where the healing begins.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 1:46 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Not looking good for Bernie tonight. He is also losing in S. Dakota.

Bernie supporters are still living their fantasy. They do not see the 3 million vote lead by Clinton and a 291 pledged delegate lead before tonight.

She will finish with a huge lead in popular vote and a big lead in pledged delegates...not super delegates...delegates won at the polls.

Bernie bros will then insist that Super delegates switch to the candidate that lost both popular vote and delegates won....because screw the voters and democracy. Sounds like the kind of election rigging they have been whining about...only the real kind.
Sanders fought hard and won more delegates than most people thought he would. The delegate system is a bit confusing but you can't really argue with the popular vote and Clinton's been ahead in that one for as long as I can remember.

I read than Sanders will continue to fight on as far as the convention, which is fair enough as it will keep his message in the public eye. This isn't the year for the Democrats to fall apart over Hillary. They should unite behind her to secure the presidency and then possibly a progressive candidate can challenge her for the 2020 nomination. Four years of Clinton has got to be better than 4-8 of Trump, right?
Old Jun 8th 2016, 2:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Four years of Clinton has got to be better than 4-8 of Trump, right?
You may want to ask Boiler and JG about that.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You may want to ask Boiler and JG about that.
Neither of whom in a 7793-post thread have explained their hatred of Clinton... even themadpooper has done better than that!
Old Jun 8th 2016, 2:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Neither of whom in a 7793-post thread have explained their hatred of Clinton... even themadpooper has done better than that!
It would take far too much of my time and she isn't worth wasting my time.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sanders fought hard and won more delegates than most people thought he would. The delegate system is a bit confusing but you can't really argue with the popular vote and Clinton's been ahead in that one for as long as I can remember.

I read than Sanders will continue to fight on as far as the convention, which is fair enough as it will keep his message in the public eye. This isn't the year for the Democrats to fall apart over Hillary. They should unite behind her to secure the presidency and then possibly a progressive candidate can challenge her for the 2020 nomination. Four years of Clinton has got to be better than 4-8 of Trump, right?
Bernie should sit down with Clinton and work out a platform deal that will involve some compromise on both sides but address some of his agenda. Then fight on not for the nomination but for a mutual agenda. The voters have spoken and it is time to listen to them.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 2:42 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie should sit down with Clinton and work out a platform deal that will involve some compromise on both sides but address some of his agenda. Then fight on not for the nomination but for a mutual agenda. The voters have spoken and it is time to listen to them.
Sanders for VP, then?
Old Jun 8th 2016, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by username.exe
Hillary is winning by a very big margin here in California.

Based on my very unscientific poll of observing bumper stickers, I was expecting a much closer margin.
Typical Bernie math, forgetting actual votes count more.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 3:21 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Sanders for VP, then?
No, I don't think Sanders would make a good VP, they stay quiet except to agree with the President. Not really Bernie's thing. Maybe Warren, and I've seen hints of that coming from the Clinton camp.

Either way I think Warren is going to be key to bridging the gap between to the two camps.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Sadly this is the age where people work out who to vote for by taking a quiz on Facebook or Buzzfeed.
More sadly, those quizzes do a better job at it than most voters other methods of choosing a candidate.
Old Jun 8th 2016, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It would take far too much of my time and she isn't worth wasting my time.
7800 and counting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.