Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Jun 5th 2016, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by jeepster
What is Hillary's agenda? She hasn't held a press conference in six months.
You are not very current on the many interviews and speeches she has been giving...are you?
Old Jun 5th 2016, 4:58 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeepster
Instead of building a 60 billion dollar high speed rail that isn't needed and nobody wants Trump could redirect that money, $60 billion, to desalination plants.
This is a pet project of California Governor Jerry Brown
Old Jun 5th 2016, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
This is a pet project of California Governor Jerry Brown
The initial bonds for the project were also approved in a voter initiative.
Old Jun 5th 2016, 5:10 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
The initial bonds for the project were also approved in a voter initiative.
Due to the acute water shortage passengers will not be offered bottled water free of charge
Old Jun 6th 2016, 2:34 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themadpooper
I know he'd nominate a conservative judge to the Supreme Court which would completely halt any further erosion of the constitution and put a stop to the federal government telling states what to do, neutral gender bathrooms being the latest of which. It should be up to those states if they want to make public bathrooms gender neutral, not liberals in Washington
See, this is the thing I don't understand about Trump supporters. You say you care about the Constitution, yet why is there no push back to Trump wanting to shred the First Amendment, or the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendments?

Just be honest and say you only care about the First Amendment to protect *your* freedom of speech and *your* religion. You only care about the Second Amendment because MOAR GUNZ!!! and you only care about the Tenth Amendment as a way for states to negate Roe vs. Wade. You probably don't know what the rest of the Constitution says. So spare the sanctimony and be honest.

Or if you really do care about the Constitution, vote Libertarian.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/do...e-constitution

Last edited by zargof; Jun 6th 2016 at 2:44 am.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 3:04 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and all this whining about it's only protesters on the left that are violent.

1) No-one is condoning violence (but Trump encourages it).
2) When those on the right protest, they get a bunch of guns, take over a wildlife refuge and forget to take snacks.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 3:13 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
Oh and all this whining about it's only protesters on the left that are violent.

2) When those on the right protest, they get a bunch of guns, take over a wildlife refuge and forget to take snacks.
Or burn up and/or kill a bunch of women and children.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City etc.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 4:54 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Or burn up and/or kill a bunch of women and children.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City etc.
Can o' worms
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:28 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

See, this is the thing I don't understand about Trump supporters. You say you care about the Constitution, yet why is there no push back to Trump wanting to shred the First Amendment, or the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendments?

Just be honest and say you only care about the First Amendment to protect *your* freedom of speech and *your* religion. You only care about the Second Amendment because MOAR GUNZ!!! and you only care about the Tenth Amendment as a way for states to negate Roe vs. Wade. You probably don't know what the rest of the Constitution says. So spare the sanctimony and be honest.

Or if you really do care about the Constitution, vote Libertarian.

Donald Trump, Enemy of the Constitution - Hit & Run : Reason.com
I'm not a Trump supporter, chief, merely an objective voice amidst this anti Trump commentary, he can't fart without the lemmings on this thread posting a John Oliver clip to slag him off. I mean, calling Trump supporters thick when a number of individuals on this thread don't appear capable of having an original thought or idea between them

I would totally vote for Gary Johnson, btw. If he got more airtime he could do serious damage to Clinton. No one on either side wants what she will do - make government bigger and increase taxes on the middle class to pay for it
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:31 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

So you are kinda justifying it

You don't condone something by trying to excuse it
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:35 am
Wondering if...

celticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond repute

...merely an objective voice...
Oh good.

No one on either side wants what she will do
Immediate fail.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:41 am
I love my brick!

So you are kinda justifying it
How does pointing out that violence is not something that's limited to those on the left in any way justify it?

You don't condone something by trying to excuse it
Umm, that's sort of the definition of condone.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:43 am
I love my brick!

I'm not a Trump supporter, chief, merely an objective voice amidst this anti Trump commentary, he can't fart without the lemmings on this thread posting a John Oliver clip to slag him off. I mean, calling Trump supporters thick when a number of individuals on this thread don't appear capable of having an original thought or idea between them

I would totally vote for Gary Johnson, btw. If he got more airtime he could do serious damage to Clinton. No one on either side wants what she will do - make government bigger and increase taxes on the middle class to pay for it
Interesting use of objective there.

As for Johnson, I don't see him doing much damage to Clinton at all (Stein maybe, but not Johnson), but he can definitely peel off some republicans from Trump.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, calling Trump supporters thick
Now be fair, Trump himself said that first.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting use of objective there.

As for Johnson, I don't see him doing much damage to Clinton at all (Stein maybe, but not Johnson), but he can definitely peel off some republicans from Trump.
I think it's a shame Johnson is unlikely to make the threshold to be invited to the debates. It might have been an interesting dynamic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.